OT: The Division Beta

Evian2015
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anyone have a spare Xbox one beta code please. Looks really good from watching twitch.

Comments

• Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain
    Evian2015 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a spare Xbox one beta code please. Looks really good from watching twitch.

pray for me.. about to check my emails to see if I have a code haha
  • Recardo
    9770 posts League Winner
    i have it for the PC. B)
  • Diggy
    15604 posts World Class
    I was excited about this for a long time but it just seems like another destiny clone
  • Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »

aw no code for me yet :(
  • RealM
    8583 posts League Winner
    Diggy wrote: »
    I was excited about this for a long time but it just seems like another destiny clone

I have heard from people who played the Alpha beta that it is as good as it looks.
  • Evian2015

I forgot all about applying. I never get them when I do anyway haha.
    Recardo wrote: »
    i have it for the PC. B)

Can't wait until I can afford a decent gaming PC. There's so many games I want.

• Solomace
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    i have it for the PC. B)

Me too. Got it with the humble bundle pack a couple of months ago.

Pre loaded and ready to go tomorrow on my Monster Card and Monster Monitor!

?? From what I've seen and read it's nothing like the (dead so I hear) Destiny.

For 1 it's on the PC (Hah no one plays with a mice and keyboard any more rubbish).

It looks better than Destiny.

It doesn't look as shallow as Destiny.

If it's crap I just don't buy Simples!

• Recardo
    9770 posts League Winner
    ive only just gone back to pc after a few years off.

forgot how good games can look. :D

• Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain
    Solomace wrote: »
    i have it for the PC. B)

For 1 it's on the PC (Hah no one plays with a mice and keyboard any more rubbish).

Destiny is most definitely not dead, well not on XB1 anyway.. still one of the most played games
  • Solomace
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    i have it for the PC. B)

Destiny is most definitely not dead, well not on XB1 anyway.. still one of the most played games

Is it? From what I read it's having issues and problems and the player base is up in arms and people not playing? Even the CEO has just left and they're stretched as a company trying to get updates out and also working on Destiny 2.

Obviously I don't believe everything I read on the web, however on this and talking to my friends on the Xbox, they stopped playing ages ago.

I don't play it as I can only play FPS's on the PC (Mouse/Nostromo) and I cannot get my head around how people can play with a controller :wink: and even if it had come out, the repetitive nature of the game would have killed me.

If I believed everything on the web, I would believe that Star Wars Battlefront sold over 10Mil and was a massive success yet for over a month it has had less than a 100k on all platforms playing it! What they don't tell you is how many got a refund on the game.

10 mil plus my butt.

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    If you go to the Singapore Xbox.com store online you can just download it... Well you could the other day
  • FubarRipper
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have received the closed Beta code, but won't be playing as I am away from home. If anyone wants it then send me a PM (but you have to tell me afterwards how good is it :) )
  • Craigy21
    1165 posts Professional
    i have it for the PC. B)

Is it? From what I read it's having issues and problems and the player base is up in arms and people not playing? Even the CEO has just left and they're stretched as a company trying to get updates out and also working on Destiny 2.

Obviously I don't believe everything I read on the web, however on this and talking to my friends on the Xbox, they stopped playing ages ago.

I don't play it as I can only play FPS's on the PC (Mouse/Nostromo) and I cannot get my head around how people can play with a controller :wink: and even if it had come out, the repetitive nature of the game would have killed me.

If I believed everything on the web, I would believe that Star Wars Battlefront sold over 10Mil and was a massive success yet for over a month it has had less than a 100k on all platforms playing it! What they don't tell you is how many got a refund on the game.

10 mil plus my butt.

From a new content point of view, its dead, The Taken King is half what people expected, especially since they've made all year 1 content redundant and doesn't look as if Bungie will update any of this to atleast offer a bit more playability. Once you've done the year 2 missions and raid, there isn't much else to do, apart from grind the same thing each week, it is very shallow and there is very little in terms of new content coming any time soon by the looks of it. Still a good game, but wears thin pretty quickly if you play it. Also Destiny 2 is reportedly been delayed aswell.
  • Evian2015

I have received the closed Beta code, but won't be playing as I am away from home. If anyone wants it then send me a PM (but you have to tell me afterwards how good is it :) )

Can I have it please. I'll write you a full review haha
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    First one gets it!

http://imgur.com/SwdzF9p
  • Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain
    Qualitehhh wrote: »
    First one gets it!

go go go @Evian2015 !

Fubar gave me his
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Qualitehhh wrote: »
    First one gets it!

Cheers o:)
  • BobbyFirmtinho
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you go to the Singapore Xbox.com store online you can just download it... Well you could the other day

doesn't work anymore :(
  • Evian2015
    I hate you all haha. I've missed two now. I'm staying on here all night now
  • IPedro
    892 posts Professional
    Has anyone played it yet