The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Best Pro Clubs player in the world!

Typooni
74 posts Park Captain
edited January 2016
<removed due to naming and shaming - this isn't allowed on this forum>
Post edited by LaMertesackerRun on

Comments

• kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2016
    I believe they call it "naming & shaming" here in this forum. But he aint the only one. There are the 99 guys, then there are the 100% Pro File guys. Also there seems to be one more kind of guys. For example having the "Play 100+ matches as a defender" done but stats only show like 50-60 games played as a defender. There might be a explanation for it and it might not be a hack but still super odd especially since u see these guys play in Proleague and competitions.
  • People who Hack and still have poor stats are hilarious xD. Must suck to be this guy.

Fifa wont ever sort these people out though :/
  • Typooni
    74 posts Park Captain
    its not about the kids and russians hacking, they always will hack when they cant play the game, but it is about EA not sorting it out, feels bad that they dont do anything about this, it seems that they have even stopped alleged cleaning sweeps :'(:s:D well EA is all about FUT shouldnt come as surprise, fäcking money hungry cönts :#
  • Typooni
    74 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2016
    LOL this clown is still unbanned, playing with 99 OVR Pro all day long... Maybe I should also start using hacks, to even the playing field?

Here is the proof, on EA's own website:

<removed due to naming and shaming>
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2016
    LOL!

Sucky, sucky team! Even with a 99 VP. It doesn't matter how high rated you have your VP, if you stink at this game, so will your VP! He is a clearly example of my point.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Just a gentle reminder that naming and shaming is banned on the forum.
  • MaximSVK
    70 posts Park Captain
    Naming and shaming is banned here, OK we get that, but what CAN we do other then that? If I were to write detailed email depicting 100 hacked VPs with screenshots, would EA do something about it or would they take it as a spam?