Is BPL the worst league in the world ?

Comments

• SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Dog wrote: »
    Lol if you actually think BPL is the best league you're a major ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Sorry to tell you.
    It's subjective, no need to call people names if they enjoy something you don't.
  • Lobatoo__96
    83 posts Park Captain
    BPL is probably the most competative league, but nowhere near the BBVA. The reason is not that the bottom teams are good, it's because of the topteams being not as strong as Barca or Real.

Also love the fact that people want to tell, that the BPL is so unpredictable... Take a look at the last 20 years. only 4 teams were able to win the title. If you take that, it's the most predictable one, because La Liga had 5, Bundes 6 and Serie A 5.

• Antiversum
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    Also love the fact that people want to tell, that the BPL is so unpredictable... Take a look at the last 20 years. only 4 teams were able to win the title. If you take that, it's the most predictable one, because La Liga had 5, Bundes 6 and Serie A 5.

Please go away with logic and facts. We all know Norwich, Stoke and leicester are so strong that Chelsea and Manchester have to fully concentrate to play against them that they have to leave international competetion alone.
  • wth22
    11439 posts Has That Special Something
    Love how convenient people's memories are, PL is as predictable as other leagues since there have been just 3 champions in the past 10 years while the PL is not as quality because of poor CL performances in the last 3 years :lol: PL has also had 3 champions in the last 3 years as well as most number of CL final appearances in the 10 years.

The current situation right now are the PL has 3 teams in the CL atm, same as the La Liga and more than the rest. There is one clear title contender in every major league at this stage bar the Serie A (where there are two) with the league decided many gameweeks back in leagues like the Bundesliga and Ligue 1, while there are at least 5 teams with a reasonable chance of the title and at least 7 teams with a reasonable chance of making the CL at this stage in the PL.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    City: Was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ before the rich owners wanted a toy to play with... Tbh even with all that oil money they are still fairly ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Chelsea: Same as City. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ before Abramovic and with all that money still fairly ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Liverpool and Arsenal: hahaha enough said.

So all in all the only good team has always been ManU mainly cause of Ferguson.

Yeah I mean it's fairly competitive. So is the MLS.
    Nothing wrong with that.
  • ryan217
    2953 posts Fans' Favourite
    Leicester are top of the prem after 23 games, no disrespect intended towards them but that says it all for me about how far the league has fallen. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a smaller team come from nowhere to break the monotonous stranglehold the likes of Chelsea, Man United an more recently Man City have had on the title but if a team like Leicester can still be top at this stage of the season then it's a weak division in terms of Europe's elite. 5-10 years ago the prem was undoubtedly the best in the world, but it hasn't been for a while.

That said though it's much more interesting than most of the other leagues this season as the big teams are so poor that they keep throwing away points making for an open title race.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    ryan217 wrote: »
    Leicester are top of the prem after 23 games, no disrespect intended towards them but that says it all for me about how far the league has fallen. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a smaller team come from nowhere to break the monotonous stranglehold the likes of Chelsea, Man United an more recently Man City have had on the title but if a team like Leicester can still be top at this stage of the season then it's a weak division in terms of Europe's elite. 5-10 years ago the prem was undoubtedly the best in the world, but it hasn't been for a while.

That said though it's much more interesting than most of the other leagues this season as the big teams are so poor that they keep throwing away points making for an open title race.
    This in a nutshell really.

• Carswell
    8412 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Its the most entertaining and the unpredictability of it makes it the best

People say the Bbva but come on, take out Real and Barca and it's average.
    The reason Ronaldo and Messi get 50 goals a season is because they're playing cack teams every week

Serie A, you cant be serious, the whole league is fixed

Bundes, A more expensive version of the Spl, One team will only ever win the title

No other league comes close

Atletico are better than any team in the Prem.

• JohnDoe
    11896 posts Has That Special Something
    Snipguy wrote: »
    ryan217 wrote: »

This in a nutshell really.