[Finished][XB1] FFIL Season 2: Winner - Carswell

Comments

• xciljw
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    Sercs wrote: »
    available half 5 - 8 for some games.. would rather get it done before 8 though unsure what I am doing tonight but know I'll be going out.

@xciljw 6pm?

I am available all day, so 6 pm should be fine. What timezone are u exactly living? Just checking whether its not 1 hour different, so we will be on at the same moment. :lol:

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    @jamie when you giving me that game bud :#
  • Sercs
    19052 posts World Class
    xciljw wrote: »
    available half 5 - 8 for some games.. would rather get it done before 8 though unsure what I am doing tonight but know I'll be going out.

@xciljw 6pm?

I am available all day, so 6 pm should be fine. What timezone are u exactly living? Just checking whether its not 1 hour different, so we will be on at the same moment. :lol:

Haha nah I am UK time. Just had an extremely busy week but @UTG and yourself know I am good for getting my games done. So looking to get a majority done this weekend as long as it fits in.. which is should.

How have you found getting games from the others so far @xciljw ? they look pretty active so I am sure it shouldnt be a problem
  • xciljw
    @Sercs I see you 6 pm then, for me 7 pm :)

How I have found getting my games? Asking here, message them on xbox when they were online etc. Like Pepe Le DiLzZ I asked him on xbox and we played a game and he didnt even know who in our group he was actually playing haha. :)
  • Sercs
    19052 posts World Class

How I have found getting my games? Asking here, message them on xbox when they were online etc. Like Pepe Le DiLzZ I asked him on xbox and we played a game and he didnt even know who in our group he was actually playing haha. :)

Ohh your not UK based? my bad presumed you were. But yes see you at 6pm.. maybe half 5?
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Calm down lol still a week to go
  • Baker
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    jamie wrote: »
    Who's not calm?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Baker wrote: »
    Who's not calm?
    Me coz I keep getting after @jamie for the second game but he's building some sort of army :p
  • xciljw

Ohh your not UK based? my bad presumed you were. But yes see you at 6pm.. maybe half 5?

Nah I am Dutch. So not too far away from the UK. ;)
  • Baker
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Who's not calm?
    Me coz I keep getting after @jamie for the second game but he's building some sort of army :p

I see. How dare you ask him if he's free to play. Shame on you.
  • Otis
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    EU2 guys?
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Who's not calm?

Lol I'm not building anything lol . Not right now anyway ;):p
  • hoban95
    54469 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Wanted to get my legends today but then saw there are hardly any on the market and thus the prices are higher than min :(:(
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Checking in guys, just got back from the doctor as my Flu has mutated into an ear infection ( One of the worst the doctor has ever seen in 40+ years)

I still can not get my games done, but will take my medicine like a goodboy and do all I can to play all my games by the end once I feel up to it.

When is the end of round 2 BTW?
  • UTG
    2414 posts Fans' Favourite
    Checking in guys, just got back from the doctor as my Flu has mutated into an ear infection ( One of the worst the doctor has ever seen in 40+ years)

I still can not get my games done, but will take my medicine like a goodboy and do all I can to play all my games by the end once I feel up to it.

When is the end of round 2 BTW?

EU2 and NA2 have until the end of the 2 weeks (next Saturday, so still plenty of time).

• hoban95
    54469 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Can't get on til tomorrow lads. Doing essay work atm (if at best i can play within an hour or so) and im going out in the evening tonight due to a mate coming up to see me.
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    eu 2 ?
  • Sercs
    19052 posts World Class
    eur1?
  • xciljw
    eur1?

Im coming. ;)
  • Sercs
    19052 posts World Class
    eur1?

Im coming. ;)

sweet :D although getting that 'error receiving friends list'
  • Sercs
    19052 posts World Class
    EUR1:

First game:

Sercs 3

Xcil 1

He quit on the 81st minute for some reason
  • xciljw
    edited April 2015
    @Sercs this is no seasons. You tried tramping it twice. You are using players like Doumbia and all you do is make them run. That's why I left. If I want to play these kind of games I would play seasons. Got it all taped, so I can prove all of it, don't say you didn't. Cba playing the remaining minutes and a 2nd game.
  • Otis
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
    @Sercs this is no seasons. You tried tramping it twice. You are using players like Doumbia and all you do is make them run. That's why I left. If I want to play these kind of games I would play seasons. Got it all taped, so I can prove all of it.

Oh dear upload it and let the people decided. Or send it to your league host it'll probably just cause arguments about play style in here
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
  • L1vingl1fe
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    What does "tramping" mean?
  • xciljw
    Otis wrote: »
    @Sercs this is no seasons. You tried tramping it twice. You are using players like Doumbia and all you do is make them run. That's why I left. If I want to play these kind of games I would play seasons. Got it all taped, so I can prove all of it.

Oh dear

Nah im cool mate. Just cba. There is a reason I signed up for this league instead of playing seasons ;)

• xciljw
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

2 players vs keeper and then do the cutback thing. Intercepted it twice. First time I accepted it, once can happen. When he tried 2nd time I paused and quit.
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    @rckstr are you available at some point before 6 pm est today?
  • Sercs
    19052 posts World Class

are you being serious?, throwing you dummy out of the pram because somebody has beaten you. You were lucky you didnt lose to me in the first season and I took the loss and draw back then like a champ even though I had some iffy parts like you using those short corners that you cant defend.

and I have said in the previous thread, doumbia is being used because I am sitting on coins waiting on drops.. I have a load of serie A players so made the team but don't feel the need to defend myself, my play style isnt sweaty.. you play extreme pressure so don't be surprised when its easy to hit you in the break if I make you pull your players out of position.

guess you've lost your unbeaten record I saw you post about the other day.. unless somebody else has beaten you...

• Sercs
    19052 posts World Class
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

2 players vs keeper and then do the cutback thing. Intercepted it twice. First time I accepted it, once can happen. When he tried 2nd time I paused and quit.

I hit it across as he had TOTY Luiz and TOTY Silva chasing me down, not tramping IMO just makes sense to pass it to the player in space when your auto pressing with two players.....
This discussion has been closed.