So Tempted

ppeetteerr11
1041 posts Professional
Tempted to sell NIF Messi and get SIF Bale. I used Bale is draft and he's amazing...thoughts?

Comments

• Lobatoo__96
    83 posts Park Captain
    If you really want to try him, go for it. But on the other hand, Messi is the best player in the game for me, so...
  • Darfi02
    3485 posts National Call-Up
    You can always try him, i sold my Messi for TOTY Iniesta and bought NIF Bale to replace him as much as i love Messi in game those two are excellent too. Was also tempted by SIF Bale during TOTY his stats look amazing.
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    You can always try him, i sold my Messi for TOTY Iniesta and bought NIF Bale to replace him as much as i love Messi in game those two are excellent too. Was also tempted by SIF Bale during TOTY his stats look amazing.

so he worked out for you then? The NIF was able to replace Messi for u?
  • Ali_M_7
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have both of them in the same team only used bale 15 games mixture of div 3 and the current tourny he has 13 goals and 7 assists and thats as a CCM ina 4321

Im yet to score with him from inside the box, unless you try something totally outragous your going to hit the target 10/10

His curve is the biggest improvement and he doesnt feel as stiff as his normal card either

Messi is still the better dribbler in close quaters but i find bale is harder to catch when running down the wing as he has a powerful dribble with bigger strides

He is as good as or better than nif messi in everything other than close quaters dribbling so i guess it comes down to the type of play you are

I personally prefer big powerful aggressive players

If i could keep only one of the two?

It would have to be SIF Bale
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Ali thank you for your opinion brother, I shall think long and hard about this. I'm in no rush I'll try to decide within a day or 2. :)
  • Darfi02
    3485 posts National Call-Up
    Darfi02 wrote: »

so he worked out for you then? The NIF was able to replace Messi for u?
    Have to say Bale is very good he's not Messi and his style is slightly different but he's not oceans apart either. Plus the fact i have TOTY Iniesta at CAM who is amazing is a bonus.

• Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    I've used both and liked Messi a lot more. I really prefer the quickness to the speed. Bales Agility lets me down where as Messi can weave in and out with the ball stuck to his foot. TOTY Neymar, who I'm using now, is by far my favorite this year, but Messi is 2nd to me.
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think messi is better.....

Bale feels like a statue at times
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    Robben for me
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    Messi for me, I like what the agility and balance does when turning away from high pressure.
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Cheers boys, now Robben is on my radar haha but Douglas Costa is good enough for now. Tough decision I'm gonna have to sleep on before I decide anything. Messi is first owner too :(
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Tempted to sell NIF Messi and get SIF Bale. I used Bale is draft and he's amazing...thoughts?

I found that draft was not a good representation of players in regular FUT. Players that were magical in draft were just blah in reg.