Human Excuses

Khwalo
155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
No matter how many times this game can be improved, there is always a bunch of bad players who will still complain.

When you are bad, you are bad and thats it instead of finding a way to get better at FIFA you will never improve in this game.Its funny people will always look for perfection, this is a game not reality so lets not expect players to make moves and passes the exact same way in reality.

Next time they will make this game to perfection and still we would still get complains about "why this game is so perfect now".Funny thing is a person will never see a problem when they winning until they get beaten frequently now the problem is with the Game? Just saying though..... :*

Comments

  • fifajoodi
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    While I agree with you there are things actually worth complaining about. Also if EA wants to improve their Fifa series I assume it is a good thing to give feedbacks, yes, criticism and complaints.

    I can accept that I make bad decisions, move the toggle wrong, click the wrong button and/or press the buttons too little or too hard. I can also accept that I face better players than me, even if not better overall, better at some techniques, playstyle areas etc.

    What makes me furious however is when my players / the AI makes horrible game changing decisions or fouls, while we and EA wants the game to be more and more realistic to real football some mistakes are so ridiculous it would never happen in real football. This.
    And the fact that sometimes when I want to play the ball in a very very obvious direction and to a very obvious player the system chooses another player which is, indeed, close to the player I wanted to but it ruins my whole plan.
    Example:
    You are attacking and there are 2 teammates in front of you, very close to eachother, one is offside while the other is running and seems to want a through ball, so I play a through ball forward but it happens to be recieved by the offside player.
  • Wi1son73
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Khwalo wrote: »
    No matter how many times this game can be improved, there is always a bunch of bad players who will still complain.

    When you are bad, you are bad and thats it instead of finding a way to get better at FIFA you will never improve in this game.Its funny people will always look for perfection, this is a game not reality so lets not expect players to make moves and passes the exact same way in reality.

    Next time they will make this game to perfection and still we would still get complains about "why this game is so perfect now".Funny thing is a person will never see a problem when they winning until they get beaten frequently now the problem is with the Game? Just saying though..... :*

    What you just come off a wee winning streak aye? Come back next week when you get the bull crap like the fifajoodi just said and see if you say the same... Pffffft

    Why Is it 95% say this years fifa is bad!! Passing, goalies, AI just been totally ❤️❤️❤️❤️.. the posts goes on and on...

  • Stevo_Jalapeno
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    fifajoodi wrote: »
    While I agree with you there are things actually worth complaining about. Also if EA wants to improve their Fifa series I assume it is a good thing to give feedbacks, yes, criticism and complaints.

    I can accept that I make bad decisions, move the toggle wrong, click the wrong button and/or press the buttons too little or too hard. I can also accept that I face better players than me, even if not better overall, better at some techniques, playstyle areas etc.

    What makes me furious however is when my players / the AI makes horrible game changing decisions or fouls, while we and EA wants the game to be more and more realistic to real football some mistakes are so ridiculous it would never happen in real football. This.
    And the fact that sometimes when I want to play the ball in a very very obvious direction and to a very obvious player the system chooses another player which is, indeed, close to the player I wanted to but it ruins my whole plan.
    Example:
    You are attacking and there are 2 teammates in front of you, very close to eachother, one is offside while the other is running and seems to want a through ball, so I play a through ball forward but it happens to be recieved by the offside player.

  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    So if one does not believe Fifa 16 is perfect to they must be bad, Okay.
  • Stevo_Jalapeno
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    fifajoodi wrote: »
    While I agree with you there are things actually worth complaining about. Also if EA wants to improve their Fifa series I assume it is a good thing to give feedbacks, yes, criticism and complaints.

    I can accept that I make bad decisions, move the toggle wrong, click the wrong button and/or press the buttons too little or too hard. I can also accept that I face better players than me, even if not better overall, better at some techniques, playstyle areas etc.

    What makes me furious however is when my players / the AI makes horrible game changing decisions or fouls, while we and EA wants the game to be more and more realistic to real football some mistakes are so ridiculous it would never happen in real football. This.
    And the fact that sometimes when I want to play the ball in a very very obvious direction and to a very obvious player the system chooses another player which is, indeed, close to the player I wanted to but it ruins my whole plan.
    Example:
    You are attacking and there are 2 teammates in front of you, very close to eachother, one is offside while the other is running and seems to want a through ball, so I play a through ball forward but it happens to be recieved by the offside player.

    Well said- couldnt put it much better.

    If the average age of players is 5 years old I might be inclined to agree that people only complain when they loose and blame anything but themselves... Not everybody is so small and narrow minded to only supply feedback because they are throwing a tantrum after loosing- that argument only holds ground in the playground when the teachers aren't looking!
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    This is a game made for kids. When you nerf all normal ways to score and, on the contrary, you overpower dribbling, nerf 2nd man containing and containing, you have a game like this.
    If the best way to score is dribbling all the pepole dribble. Its normal.
    This game is broken. Thats all.
    And what about OP long shots????
  • Khwalo wrote: »
    No matter how many times this game can be improved, there is always a bunch of bad players who will still complain.

    When you are bad, you are bad and thats it instead of finding a way to get better at FIFA you will never improve in this game.Its funny people will always look for perfection, this is a game not reality so lets not expect players to make moves and passes the exact same way in reality.

    Next time they will make this game to perfection and still we would still get complains about "why this game is so perfect now".Funny thing is a person will never see a problem when they winning until they get beaten frequently now the problem is with the Game? Just saying though..... :*

    i agree 100%
  • Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Khwalo wrote: »
    No matter how many times this game can be improved, there is always a bunch of bad players who will still complain.

    When you are bad, you are bad and thats it instead of finding a way to get better at FIFA you will never improve in this game.Its funny people will always look for perfection, this is a game not reality so lets not expect players to make moves and passes the exact same way in reality.

    Next time they will make this game to perfection and still we would still get complains about "why this game is so perfect now".Funny thing is a person will never see a problem when they winning until they get beaten frequently now the problem is with the Game? Just saying though..... :*

    What you just come off a wee winning streak aye? Come back next week when you get the bull crap like the fifajoodi just said and see if you say the same... Pffffft

    Why Is it 95% say this years fifa is bad!! Passing, goalies, AI just been totally ❤️❤️❤️❤️.. the posts goes on and on...

    youre wrong. 95 % of the crybabies on these boards say that fifa is bad. outside of these forums most people enjoy the game.
  • Wi1son73
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Khwalo wrote: »
    No matter how many times this game can be improved, there is always a bunch of bad players who will still complain.

    When you are bad, you are bad and thats it instead of finding a way to get better at FIFA you will never improve in this game.Its funny people will always look for perfection, this is a game not reality so lets not expect players to make moves and passes the exact same way in reality.

    Next time they will make this game to perfection and still we would still get complains about "why this game is so perfect now".Funny thing is a person will never see a problem when they winning until they get beaten frequently now the problem is with the Game? Just saying though..... :*

    What you just come off a wee winning streak aye? Come back next week when you get the bull crap like the fifajoodi just said and see if you say the same... Pffffft

    Why Is it 95% say this years fifa is bad!! Passing, goalies, AI just been totally ❤️❤️❤️❤️.. the posts goes on and on...

    youre wrong. 95 % of the crybabies on these boards say that fifa is bad. outside of these forums most people enjoy the game.

    Don't think a kid could be arsed coming on a forum to complain about this game.. my 13 year old boy hasn't and he thinks its rubbish..
    So all the people I've read including fifajoodi all crying babies? Me aswell since I'm the same?

    Somehow I don't think so!!

    You must be the small amount that likes the bull crap that comes with years fifa...
    Post a vid up off how your game is? I would love to see that?
  • Wi1son73
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Also you still mift I called you a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • AFCB CARL
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    I win games,currently on a winning streak getting from div 5 to div 3 on seasons, do I think this is the worst FIFA I have ever played? Yes, Yes I do the reason is outlined above by fifajoodie & Killer15069.

    Either you have altered your game to play "shittt" or you have bought yourself a nice pair of FIFA rose tinted glasses?
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    This is a game made for kids. When you nerf all normal ways to score and, on the contrary, you potentiate dribbling, nerf 2nd man containing and containing, you have a game like this.
    If the best way to score is dribbling all the pepole dribble. Its normal.
    This game is broken. Thats all.
    And what about OP long shots????
  • AFCB CARL
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    For all those saying the game is not broke doesn't rule in 1 players favour explain this?? Just played a game the guy I was playing changes his keeper on kick off then he scores in the 7th min by dribbling.
    Then for the rest of the game has 4 shots I have the ball with 68% possession overall with 19 shots 11 on target.
    He runs up the other end from a corner which I hit the post twice then keeper got it and scores his 5 shot on the 90th minute?? Explain away because fuccckkk me does EA really reward people that can't get out of their own half for the whole game or bring on a different keeper (keeper got MOTM with a 10 rating)
  • K.Nasa
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    because 2 players on the opposition crashing into each other and getting a penalty is the players fault. FIFAs AI and physics system is beyond laughable. Not matter how well you play , FIFA will decide if it will allow you to win.
  • SuPeRz
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    OP, I'm a div 1-3 player on this version and better every year before this since H2H seasons was a thing. I've won multiple league titles each FIFA. I'm 30 years old and played every FIFA ever made. I am also a father and hold a MSc.

    And I am saying this FIFA is the worst ever!
  • Wi1son73
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    @SuPeRz 100% spot on...
  • I have friends too that would much rather play Fifa 15. I think there are countless people out there that can see this edition is pretty horrible.
  • We pay for the game every years, this time EA gives us some ❤️❤️❤️❤️, so we should smile and say thank you, this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is wonderful.
  • DeFreitas
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2016
    I don't think this fifa version is bad, actually, in my opinion is one of the best editions.

    To me, if EA did these little adjustments the game is gonna be perfect
    - Reduce the game speed (it will help people that are moaning about dribbles).
    - Fix the goalkeepers positioning against long shots
    - Improve 2º player contain.
    - matchmarking, please EA you need improve your servers.

    I really don't see more aggravating problems (I'm taking "script" off the table, everyone knows why), what I see is a lot of people wanting to transform fifa 16 in a fifa 15, like ask to nerf goalkeppers, make high through balls easy to do again, etc.
  • AFCB CARL
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    DeFreitas wrote: »
    I don't think this fifa version is bad, actually, in my opinion is one of the best editions.

    To me, if EA did these little adjustments the game is gonna be perfect
    - Reduce the game speed (it will help people that are moaning about dribbles).
    - Fix the goalkeepers positioning against long shots
    - Improve 2º player contain.
    - matchmarking, please EA you need improve your servers.

    I really don't see more aggravating problems (I'm taking "script" off the table, everyone knows why), what I see is a lot of people wanting to transform fifa 16 in a fifa 15, like ask to nerf goalkeppers, make high through balls easy to do again, etc.

    We don't want FIFA 15 2.0 and No this FIFA IS NOT ONE OF THE BEST!!!
    FIFA 16 BETA & DEMO is what we all want and what we were all expecting instead people winged and winged for the first month of release so what we have now is FIFA 15 2.0

    This is evident with the complete uselessness of their brand new no touch dribbling which no one is using because there is now no need to! Fed up with people defending EA do you really think this pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is worth the money you spent!?!?

  • SuPeRz
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    DeFreitas wrote: »
    I don't think this fifa version is bad, actually, in my opinion is one of the best editions.

    To me, if EA did these little adjustments the game is gonna be perfect
    - Reduce the game speed (it will help people that are moaning about dribbles).
    - Fix the goalkeepers positioning against long shots
    - Improve 2º player contain.
    - matchmarking, please EA you need improve your servers.

    I really don't see more aggravating problems (I'm taking "script" off the table, everyone knows why), what I see is a lot of people wanting to transform fifa 16 in a fifa 15, like ask to nerf goalkeppers, make high through balls easy to do again, etc.

    Taking off the list when it is what makes the game the worst ever helps no one. I agree with your tweaks as that is the main issues we can discuss but they won't help the way they should as long as not removed.

    #commentdacode
  • DeFreitas
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AFCB CARL wrote: »
    DeFreitas wrote: »
    I don't think this fifa version is bad, actually, in my opinion is one of the best editions.

    To me, if EA did these little adjustments the game is gonna be perfect
    - Reduce the game speed (it will help people that are moaning about dribbles).
    - Fix the goalkeepers positioning against long shots
    - Improve 2º player contain.
    - matchmarking, please EA you need improve your servers.

    I really don't see more aggravating problems (I'm taking "script" off the table, everyone knows why), what I see is a lot of people wanting to transform fifa 16 in a fifa 15, like ask to nerf goalkeppers, make high through balls easy to do again, etc.

    We don't want FIFA 15 2.0 and No this FIFA IS NOT ONE OF THE BEST!!!
    FIFA 16 BETA & DEMO is what we all want and what we were all expecting instead people winged and winged for the first month of release so what we have now is FIFA 15 2.0

    This is evident with the complete uselessness of their brand new no touch dribbling which no one is using because there is now no need to! Fed up with people defending EA do you really think this pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is worth the money you spent!?!?

    What is the best fifa in your opinion? You have conscious that the older versions are full of points to exploit (in my opinion even worse than in FIFA 16) right?

    You know the reason that we don't have the demo game more? The community!!!
    Basically these forums works in that way:
    "I can't dribble even with messi and ronaldo, so the game is broken" - EA improve the players agility to make dribbles more easy to do.

    "I can't win runs against defenders even with ronaldo and bale so the game is broken" - EA improve pace and make it more efficient to beat defenders.

    "I can't escape of high pressures so the game is broken" - EA nerfs the defense with second player to make the escape from high pressures more easy.

    "I can't do low through balls so the game is broken" - EA make through balls more easy to do, even players with medium stats of pass are able to do through balls with perfection.

    It is only few examples of how we ourselves are destroying this game, instead of try understand how the game works and try dominate the mechanics we prefer come to the forum and complain about it, breaking the game essense since the launch. I'm already predicting, based on what I've read in many forums, a more dumb goalkeepers and the return of the OP high through balls,you can write down what I'm talking.
  • AFCB CARL
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    DeFreitas wrote: »
    AFCB CARL wrote: »
    DeFreitas wrote: »
    I don't think this fifa version is bad, actually, in my opinion is one of the best editions.

    To me, if EA did these little adjustments the game is gonna be perfect
    - Reduce the game speed (it will help people that are moaning about dribbles).
    - Fix the goalkeepers positioning against long shots
    - Improve 2º player contain.
    - matchmarking, please EA you need improve your servers.

    I really don't see more aggravating problems (I'm taking "script" off the table, everyone knows why), what I see is a lot of people wanting to transform fifa 16 in a fifa 15, like ask to nerf goalkeppers, make high through balls easy to do again, etc.

    We don't want FIFA 15 2.0 and No this FIFA IS NOT ONE OF THE BEST!!!
    FIFA 16 BETA & DEMO is what we all want and what we were all expecting instead people winged and winged for the first month of release so what we have now is FIFA 15 2.0

    This is evident with the complete uselessness of their brand new no touch dribbling which no one is using because there is now no need to! Fed up with people defending EA do you really think this pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is worth the money you spent!?!?

    What is the best fifa in your opinion? You have conscious that the older versions are full of points to exploit (in my opinion even worse than in FIFA 16) right?

    You know the reason that we don't have the demo game more? The community!!!
    Basically these forums works in that way:
    "I can't dribble even with messi and ronaldo, so the game is broken" - EA improve the players agility to make dribbles more easy to do.

    "I can't win runs against defenders even with ronaldo and bale so the game is broken" - EA improve pace and make it more efficient to beat defenders.

    "I can't escape of high pressures so the game is broken" - EA nerfs the defense with second player to make the escape from high pressures more easy.

    "I can't do low through balls so the game is broken" - EA make through balls more easy to do, even players with medium stats of pass are able to do through balls with perfection.

    It is only few examples of how we ourselves are destroying this game, instead of try understand how the game works and try dominate the mechanics we prefer come to the forum and complain about it, breaking the game essense since the launch. I'm already predicting, based on what I've read in many forums, a more dumb goalkeepers and the return of the OP high through balls,you can write down what I'm talking.

    In my opinion the best FIFA was the FIFA 16 BETA after playing it religiously ignoring my fiancée for a week so I could get as much time on it as possible I learnt the mechanics (which were realistic) learnt how to play the game and enjoyed it the most out of all FIFA's.

    The BETA didn't allow players to just run in the box from an angle and shot, shot from outside the box, when you scored it felt rewarding. You had to go round players then sprint by pushing the ball in front of the player which was realistic.
    Through balls over the top and on the ground were available to do correctly if you timed it perfectly.

    Defending was all about standing up and only sliding if the player had beaten you and your coming in from the side.
    No touch dribbling worked and was an advantage but only when you got it right.
    Skill moves were not OP and the keepers weren't thick as ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    If the ball ran through to your keeper he wouldn't hoof it unless you told him to you could actually take the ball back into your area and pick it up (like in real life)

    THE BETA VERSION was absolutely spot on however, kids and FIFA 15 lovers cried because it was too difficult to learn how to play and so they scrapped pretty much everything above and went back to FIFA 15 with amendments after amendments, which is now near on un-playable online!

    So yes you are right these forums have wrecked FIFA along with the laziness of our generation who rather than learn how to play a more realistic version moan and moan until it's back to the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it was before!

  • AFCB CARL
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    AFCB CARL wrote: »
    For all those saying the game is not broke doesn't rule in 1 players favour explain this?? Just played a game the guy I was playing changes his keeper on kick off then he scores in the 7th min by dribbling.
    Then for the rest of the game has 4 shots I have the ball with 68% possession overall with 19 shots 11 on target.
    He runs up the other end from a corner which I hit the post twice then keeper got it and scores his 5 shot on the 90th minute?? Explain away because fuccckkk me does EA really reward people that can't get out of their own half for the whole game or bring on a different keeper (keeper got MOTM with a 10 rating)

    I have since trailed swapping the keeper like this douche did to me and low and behold I get dominated for 85mins of the game but manage to score 2 goals and win 2-0 my goalkeeper also got MOTM.

    WELL DONE EA ANOTHER GLITCH FOUND IN YOUR ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAME THAT PEOPLE ARE USING TO WIN! IT MAKES YOUR FIFA WORLD CUP SEEM LIKE A BIT OF A FARCE WHEN YOUR OVERALL WINNER HAS CHEATED/GLITCHED HIS WAY TO THE FINAL!!!

  • Patd95y
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well I most often win games, & more often than not get man of the match (pro), but I've joined the forum for the 1st time this year to voice my complaints even when I'm winning!
  • guitarhero
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2016
    I've been playing FIFA since the early days of this series and always tried to adjust my game. However, it's still easier to exploit obvious overpowered features such as longshots, corners kick-offs etc than to play the game in a realistic way, which would be much more pass heavy compared to dribbling.

    So here are my IFs:
    If a simple 10-meter pass is harder to play than to execute multiple Zidane-Roulettes, then it is worth complaining. If wide open players run into coverage while you are passing, or bumping into you instead of running into wide open space, realism is gone, if corner kicks to players outside the box can't be defended and zig-zag-kick off goals are a viable way of winning games, then the game has nothing to do with football. If Leo Messi regularely wins headers between two defending giants, then it's ridiculous.
    If throwouts or passing with defenders are a matter of luck, because you never know if standard passes can cause a professional footballer to completely mishandle it on first touch and getting uncontrollable, it's hard to build up your game.
    If players never work towards the ball, but defenders do, then something is wrong, too.
    If the game lags and it takes about a second for your player to carry out any sort of action, football becomes a guessing game.
Sign In or Register to comment.