Will SIF Bale rise as Bale is injured for 3 weeks?

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
He won't have a chance for a 90 inform for at least a month. Earliest he can get one is Feb 17th and that is if he makes the athletic bilboa game on the 13th. Otherwise the earliest he can get another IF would be Feb 25th. Do you guys think he will rise for this month or more? I got 1 so far at 685k. I'm thinking to grab a few more.

Comments

• OoSUPERDANoO
    14484 posts Moderator
    I think he's already overpriced tbh. If you are happy to wait though he could be a good investment! He's trending downwards currently so maybe wait to buy another!
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    Certainly will, look at the trend with high end IF's and the player gets hurt. I see him settling around 750-850 k
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    I think he's already overpriced tbh. If you are happy to wait though he could be a good investment! He's trending downwards currently so maybe wait to buy another!

he was sitting around 600k yesterday at this time. 670k now.

yesterday morning he was 700k this morning 780k

he is going up still.

• BigBadAl696
    1014 posts Professional
    Ffs there's one for 670k and I've only got 653k so close :disappointed:
  • LuckyStrikE

I'm going to wait a little to buy, but I won't wait till night time pricing kicks in. He was at 725k at one point last night so I had to wait to grab 1.

I don't see him as overpriced at all atm. His first IF came out for Christmas which was also a pack heavy event and prices had started to decline before toty because of hype. His IF never had a chance to rise after leaving packs. This will be the first time he has an IF leaving packs with out a major event coming in a few weeks. I think he can go way up in the current market condition. The first IF just started to get its first chance to rise during toty.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14484 posts Moderator
    Recardo wrote: »

he was sitting around 600k yesterday at this time. 670k now.

yesterday morning he was 700k this morning 780k

he is going up still.

I don't think he was 600k yesterday? I sold him last night for 715k.
  • Thockey47(2)
    Compare him to IF Reus, the SIF's price isn't too high.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    at some points he was. seems to be cheapest around this time. then starts climbing up through the night.

This morning he was the highest ive seen him. 780k
  • LuckyStrikE

Yeah I see those have some low start prices. Added them to my target list.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    Compare him to IF Reus, the SIF's price isn't too high.

exactly and reus is 87 rated.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14484 posts Moderator
    at some points he was. seems to be cheapest around this time. then starts climbing up through the night.

Panic buying took him high imo, rather than evening/morning price rises.

He has dropped over 60k since this morning, alot of other players have dropped too.
  • LFC Simon 98
    19992 posts Club Captain
    Also factor in he is still in packs. I think he will certainly rise
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    he has finished the day higher every day since saturday.

we'll see what tomorrow brings. if he continues ill keep, but if he drops ill sell.
  • BigBadAl696
    1014 posts Professional
    edited January 2016

Yeah I see those have some low start prices. Added them to my target list.

Ones just popped up for 665k and I now have 657k what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tease haha
  • Thockey47(2)
    I don't understand how a 96 pace, 89 rated RW on Real with 5 stats above 80 can be overpriced at 700 k. It's still less than Messi by a decent amount. And the price of both IF's were held down by panic hype and pack offers
  • LuckyStrikE

Panic buying took him high imo, rather than evening/morning price rises.

He has dropped over 60k since this morning, alot of other players have dropped too.

That's normal. He went crazy up last night and he hasn't even left packs yet. Will be much harder to come down from nighttime prices after he has left packs and people donot have the thought that more will be packed so he can drop.

That speed and shooting caters to the younger players immensly. IF Reus and IF SIF Aubameyang are similar attraction to them and Bale is playing for Real Madrid in BBVA.
  • LuckyStrikE
    I don't understand how a 96 pace, 89 rated RW on Real with 5 stats above 80 can be overpriced at 700 k. It's still less than Messi by a decent amount. And the price of both IF's were held down by panic hype and pack offers

Exactly what I was thinking.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14484 posts Moderator
    edited January 2016
    TOTY Iniesta (for example) can no longer be packed, yet he's down nearly 100k from last night.

EDIT: I should say, i agree, he will rise over time, but alot of players are on a dip right now so i would wait abit to buy him. That's all i'm saying.
  • Thockey47(2)
    I think the difference is that TOTY players were panic bought more since they go out of packs twice.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Although SIF Bale is less technical than messi NIF and less overall player according to stats. SIF Bale has some stats that are way better than Messi like shot power 94 vs 80, sprint speed 97 vs 90, long shots 95 vs 88, crossing 88 vs 80, strength 83 vs 59, stamina 94 vs 76, aggression 81 vs 48 and massive difference in every defensive stat. Messi NIF crushes his dribbling stats though.

Overall SIF Bale has 2317 total stats vs NIF Messi with 2083 total stats.

Bale should be 900k+ based on this comparison alone.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner

Although SIF Bale is less technical than messi NIF and less overall player according to stats. SIF Bale has some stats that are way better than Messi like shot power 94 vs 80, sprint speed 97 vs 90, long shots 95 vs 88, crossing 88 vs 80, strength 83 vs 59, stamina 94 vs 76, aggression 81 vs 48 and massive difference in every defensive stat. Messi NIF crushes his dribbling stats though.

Overall SIF Bale has 2317 total stats vs NIF Messi with 2083 total stats.

Bale should be 900k+ based on this comparison alone.

i agree.

• LuckyStrikE
    No wonder people want to use him at CM with Messi at RW.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Tomorrow night will be interesting. Think he will rise massively the night he is out of packs or Thursday night before Friday kicks off?
  • Hippyboy6
    17758 posts World Class
    I got him for 545 so I won't be panicking for a while, although he is that good I'm not sure I'd sell unless he gets to really silly money.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I got him for 545 so I won't be panicking for a while, although he is that good I'm not sure I'd sell unless he gets to really silly money.

That's a great price wish I would have bought then. He will never be that price again. What is really silly money in your opinion?
  • Hippyboy6
    17758 posts World Class

That's a great price wish I would have bought then. He will never be that price again. What is really silly money in your opinion?

It would take 900 or so to prise him out of my team but that's only if there's a suitable alternative or of course if another IF comes out.

Strange as I really didn't like his NIF, his SIF is definitely another level.
  • LuckyStrikE

It would take 900 or so to prise him out of my team but that's only if there's a suitable alternative or of course if another IF comes out.

I'm thinking that's how most people feel. I have not had the chance to even use him yet. Does the 94 stamina help him last longer in the game? Going to give him a go tonight. Can't believe he has more curve than Messi with higher long shots.
  • LuckyStrikE
    I bet the IF Bale will follow the SIF if it goes up. IF could hit 600-653k if the SIF hits 900k+
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Paid 530. Will sell if he hits 800
  • Hippyboy6
    17758 posts World Class

I'm thinking that's how most people feel. I have not had the chance to even use him yet. Does the 94 stamina help him last longer in the game? Going to give him a go tonight. Can't believe he has more curve than Messi with higher long shots.

I really haven't noticed a difference from the first minute to the last so I guess it does help. He just caused another rage quit, at least he was allowed to complete his hattrick :D