Comments

• Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    FRSM00 wrote: »
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.
    Ok now I can't take anything you said seriously since you're spreading lies trying to cause mire panic. You just joined Quaresma, Maradona and Gemini no ken as my list of forum tools

The fact that you have a list of forum tools and you post about it all the time makes you the biggest forum tool of all :wink:

Nope

Congratulations you just made the list of the even bigger forum tools

You can't decide who is on the list of forum tools if you are already a member.
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.
    Ok now I can't take anything you said seriously since you're spreading lies trying to cause mire panic. You just joined Quaresma, Maradona and Gemini no ken as my list of forum tools

The fact that you have a list of forum tools and you post about it all the time makes you the biggest forum tool of all :wink:

Nope

• Gemini no Ken
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

Nope

Its a different list, read again.

Not gonna put you on the even bigger forum tools list but you are very close to joining the cant read for **** list
  • tyler
    1372 posts Professional
    back up at tots
  • CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!
  • Gemini no Ken
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

My gf disagrees :wink:
  • jenksiee123
    21180 posts Club Captain
    There's a few more up now, panic selling!!!!!!
  • bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

This has to be the saddest thing I've ever read. He has no fans and rebuts with his imaginary girlfriend. Oh my days.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

My bf disagrees :wink:

Agreed
  • CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

Calling me a tool when all you can comeback with on any subject is that you've got a gf, GG.
  • Gemini no Ken
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

This has to be the saddest thing I've ever read. He has no fans and rebuts with his imaginary girlfriend. Oh my days.

Lol you are so predictable... You troll so much yet your troll detector is always off

Need to work on that
  • bad pack luck
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

Lol you are so predictable... You troll so much yet your troll detector is always off

Need to work on that

Please, I know a sad virgin when I see one.
  • Gemini no Ken
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

Need to work on that

Lol, calling people virgin over the internet? Is that still a thing?

Damn am i back in HS?
  • bad pack luck
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

Need to work on that

Damn am i back in HS?

You tell me. Does this look like something an adult would post or a high schooler?

T3dj6Ip.png

• Gemini no Ken
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

Need to work on that

Damn am i back in HS?

You tell me. Does this look like something an adult would post or a high schooler?

T3dj6Ip.png

Whether i was joking or serious(Lol), the fact that ive seen you posting this countless of times since the day i posted it (like 3 weeks ago?) its hilarious. Do you have that link ready all the time?

Internet srs business

• CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whats 99 Ron at

Max.

You've got no fans!

Need to work on that

You can actually see him just by looking at his forum name/pic? Where were you when the Avengers were fighting Ultron because you've got mad superpowers :D :p
  • Edu
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    people move on. stop with this.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16531 posts World Class
    Every **** thread ends like this with all you guys...

Go play with the GD kids, there all weird as **** too
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Edu wrote: »

You know things are a little sad when this guy^ Posts the most sensible thing on the page. :D

• CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jonny wrote: »

You know things are a little sad when this guy^ Posts the most sensible thing on the page. :D

:D
  • Gemini no Ken
    Jonny wrote: »

What are you talking about? Edu is the most mature person in the forum. Everyone attack him daily, teens get off by getting together and bullying him, yet he never gives a **** and keeps giving his opinión.

Thats actually the one guy in this forum that i would bet every thing on him not being a prepubescent child
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Floyd
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    So much BS in this thread that it can be smelt by GD and they want you all over there.
  • Chunter
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    So ignoring all the whining posted above. Whats the consensus? Are people buying now or waiting until TOTS to buy their legends/big players?
  • Sercs
    18614 posts World Class
    Chunter wrote: »
    So ignoring all the whining posted above. Whats the consensus? Are people buying now or waiting until TOTS to buy their legends/big players?

its following standard price reduction trends. First day or so.. prices are selling.. weekend prices pick up.. sunday/monday hits and people sell in prep for next price reduction. IMO it'll keep dropping until TOTS. Drops on bigger players wont be as ridic but still good drops imo

• Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Can't you just ban like the 5-10 bells on here and be done with it.

You would be gone, but back with your 10 accounts, which doesn't sound depressing at all.
  • Floyd
    377 posts Sunday League Hero

#dave4mod

Actually **** that.
  • Chappy
    1309 posts Professional
    Who exactly is sparse?
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Karma wrote: »

You would be gone, but back with your 10 accounts, which doesn't sound depressing at all.

Okay pal.

:)