The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

False 9 and 4231 formation/squads.

ollieharrison97
6 posts Ball Boy
edited January 2016
Just a thread for those who enjoy playing with the false 9 and 4231 formations to chat amongst and share their squads - interesting and fun as possible, ideally...

My current favourite 4231

futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1256829

Favourite F9's:

IF Perisic: futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1223174

SIF Slimani: futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1223176

IF Kruse: futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1223177

All are arguably very interesting teams, with various different false 9's.

Interested to see other idea's. Thanks

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    24943 posts Player of the Year
    pitch-1256920.jpg

Griezmann is a great LM, Bruno is Xabi reincarnated as a player that doesn't die in the 25th minute.
  • BlitzersNL wrote: »
    pitch-1256920.jpg

Griezmann is a great LM, Bruno is Xabi reincarnated as a player that doesn't die in the 25th minute.

How is Giroud as M/M in 4231?

I had great joy with NIF Lukaku as a F9 (believe it or not) with Depay and Ox either side. However I'm yet convinced that trying a M/M in a 4231 would be any success..

• BlitzersNL
    24943 posts Player of the Year
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    pitch-1256920.jpg

I had great joy with NIF Lukaku as a F9 (believe it or not) with Depay and Ox either side. However I'm yet convinced that trying a M/M in a 4231 would be any success..

I love Giroud, he's always in the right place and has great passing for his role.
  • BlitzersNL wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    pitch-1256920.jpg

I love Giroud, he's always in the right place and has great passing for his role.

Hm, he does seem a classy player, definitely going to investigate how he plays soon.

Lacina Traore is brilliant in a 4231 with Lacazette, IF Ben Yedder and Valbuena behind. Absolute monster.
  • Ginch goes u90
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5a3tok.jpg

2en9vlz.jpg
  • 5a3tok.jpg

2en9vlz.jpg

That second team, ft David Villa, is very appealing and interesting.

How does it play?

Villa and Pirlo especially.
  • Jmoz16
    50 posts Park Captain
    pitch-1257205.jpg

pitch-1257213.jpg

The first squad is such a joy to play with. I expected it to play like trash like most high rated teams I have used but that team is the one for me this year. The movement of each player even on standard custom tactics makes it so easy to pass around.

I do highly recommend slimani as a false 9. Links up play brilliantly with his strength and decent dribbling and then his finishing..oh my he can put it top corner everytime
  • Ginch goes u90
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5a3tok.jpg

2en9vlz.jpg

How does it play?

It's a lot of fun, started out as a pre Toty crash team with some Americans in the back line, had jones, opara, Farrell and Howard, and everything played so well I figured I'd keep it and upgrade.

Villa is by far the best value player in the game. 700 coins for 5*wf and 84 finishing with a strong link to the best passer in the game who also is 700 coins. Villa is averaging a goal a game and Pirlo is class, precision passing long or short, corners, free kicks he does everything
  • 5a3tok.jpg

2en9vlz.jpg

How does it play?

It's a lot of fun, started out as a pre Toty crash team with some Americans in the back line, had jones, opara, Farrell and Howard, and everything played so well I figured I'd keep it and upgrade.

Villa is by far the best value player in the game. 700 coins for 5*wf and 84 finishing with a strong link to the best passer in the game who also is 700 coins. Villa is averaging a goal a game and Pirlo is class, precision passing long or short, corners, free kicks he does everything

Hm, going to try:

Cech
    Alba Kompany Mangala Florenzi
    Fernandinho
    IF Roberto Pirlo
    Munlain Villa Candreva

Could have Spanish LCM of course, but IF Roberto seems interesting and of course different to the usual suspects: Iniesta, Isco, etc

• DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    the 2 squads I'm using now:

oQArjBl.jpg

ZiKxd5T.jpg