Is it worth waiting til tonight?

SaifR
12842 posts Has That Special Something
To buy a team including high rated NIFs? (e.g. Robben/Bale, Hazard, De Bruyne, Lewandowski etc).

I know these aren't the big-hitters some of you guys are watching, but a little advice would be nice as I'm currently confused as to what to make of the market :)

Comments

  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Personally would buy asap tbh
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Personally would buy asap tbh

  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Really? Do you not reckon NIFs could fall if some big packs are released?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    SaifR wrote: »
    Really? Do you not reckon NIFs could fall if some big packs are released?

    Everyone is buying now, I can't see anyone going down at all
  • Basquests
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 2016
    Yeah its definitely tricky. I only started 5 or so days ago (on the ps3) on fifa 16, after not playing since FUT14, and the oleflipping players has been really profitable, so i'm already past 100k in coins, but its odd what to make of the market, and how it affects those with different budgets for teams. The bargain basement players (<2k) haven't really changed, so might see a small drop with 100k packs coming in soon. The decent level NIF's (2-50k) etc. have shown a decent increase, and from the little i know of the high end (Since it won't apply to me at this stage), the TOTY's have been ballooning. I'm looking at the Dybalas and Cuadrado's and am hoping to snatch them once some promo packs come around.

    Obviously for you, you're looking at the premium NIF's so its really tough. A misstep undoes a lot of coins and quality players, and its hard to press the trigger on 200-500k players cause there's always a better deal in the future..
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Might buy now. Knowing my luck prices will fall 5-10% tonight :joy:
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero

    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Personally would buy asap tbh

  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Basquests wrote: »
    Yeah its definitely tricky. I only started 5 or so days ago (on the ps3) on fifa 16, after not playing since FUT14, and the oleflipping players has been really profitable, so i'm already past 100k in coins, but its odd what to make of the market, and how it affects those with different budgets for teams. The bargain basement players (<2k) haven't really changed, so might see a small drop with 100k packs coming in soon. The decent level NIF's (2-50k) etc. have shown a decent increase, and from the little i know of the high end (Since it won't apply to me at this stage), the TOTY's have been ballooning. I'm looking at the Dybalas and Cuadrado's and am hoping to snatch them once some promo packs come around.

    Obviously for you, you're looking at the premium NIF's so its really tough. A misstep undoes a lot of coins and quality players, and its hard to press the trigger on 200-500k players cause there's always a better deal in the future..

    Yeah definitely interesting how the market influences everyone very differently depending on budget and transfer targets.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Personally would buy asap tbh

  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    As @muonz has pointed out on another thread, prices are generally higher at this time of day anyway. Evening when packs *should* be available, and generally more cards will be on the market may possibly bring them down a touch?

    I don't know though, always useless with this kind of thing :D
  • lefab10
    1006 posts Professional
    @SaifR
    You definitly missed the point, if i was in your situation I would get myself some TotYs as investments
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    lefab10 wrote: »
    @SaifR
    You definitly missed the point, if i was in your situation I would get myself some TotYs as investments

    I'd rather a nice team to play with :p
  • Paritlfc
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am still waiting. Still tomorrow where they will be in packs. Who knows with EA this year. We all thought there would crazy pack offers today but nothing so far.
  • Market_Guru
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should have bought on Friday mate. Prices are only going G up and fast.
  • Prices have shot up from what they were. Might as well wait until tonight and see what happens when 100k packs hit.
  • HB1969
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is 130 k for FIF godin and 135 for TIF higuain a good price to pay if I'm using them as investments or should I wait for 100k packs tonight?
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Already started buying my team, thanks all.
  • holdenwait
    56486 posts National Treasure
    HB1969 wrote: »
    Is 130 k for FIF godin and 135 for TIF higuain a good price to pay if I'm using them as investments or should I wait for 100k packs tonight?

    ouch paid 90k for both less than 20 hours ago :#
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    HB1969 wrote: »
    Is 130 k for FIF godin and 135 for TIF higuain a good price to pay if I'm using them as investments or should I wait for 100k packs tonight?

    ouch paid 90k for both less than 20 hours ago :#

    snagged a modric for 716k this morning, hes 770k now, prices are rising at a stupidly high rate
Sign In or Register to comment.