Messi's advantage over Ronaldo this year

HekTic_JukeZ
2349 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 2016
IMO is as big an advantage as the one Ronaldo had on him in like FIFA 12/13

When you use the 2, there's almost nothing Ronaldo does better than Messi.

Comments

• Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    I would say Ronaldo's shot is still better (except for the finesse), though that might be just be because I tend to prefer right footed players
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    IMO is as big as the gap Ronaldo had on him in like FIFA 12/13

When you use the 2, there's almost nothing Ronaldo does better than Messi.

Not even heading? Only reason i prefer Ronaldo is because of his aerial advantage
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    I would say Ronaldo's shot is still better (except for the finesse), though that might be just be because I tend to prefer right footed players

It's hard to notice with how weak power shots are inside the box this FIFA.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move

Agreed, seem to basically only use finesse's inside the box and long shots outside of it
  • HekTic_JukeZ

Agreed, seem to basically only use finesse's inside the box and long shots outside of it

Best way to do it.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe this is just a weird subconscious thing about how I play, but I've noticed any player on the right side of a formation will see more of the ball and seem to perform better than his counterpart on the left. When I've used both CR7 and messi in draft at the same time Messi dominates, but when Ronaldo is on his own without Messi, I move him to the middle and the difference between the two is negligible.
  • jordansky1111
    6946 posts Big Money Move
    Not that it matters because TOTY Neymar is the best attacker in the game.
  • prempz1
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not that it matters because TOTY Neymar is the best attacker in the game.

I was thinking of getting him but i changed my mind. Im probably going to buy messi
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    All I know is Ronaldo is Cack this year.
  • prempz1
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Best way to do it.

You think i should buy toty messi ?
  • HK
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2016
    Work rates matter so much for me this year.. at least when it comes to strikers.. any striker with less than high work rates seem to not make the runs I hoped for.. which leads me to believe that Messi is best at 433 variations. So ronaldo has the advantage here... better yet.. neymar has been better for me than both
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    prempz1 wrote: »

Best way to do it.

You think i should buy toty messi ?

I can't decide that for you haha.

Get whoever you like most.
  • p0tst1ck3r
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Weah >>>
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    I don't like Messi as RW, for me he is perfect as CF. In RW I preffer untill Bale instead of him. On FIFA I think Ronaldo is better, mainly for his 5 skills and physics.
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    I don't like Messi as RW, for me he is perfect as CF. In RW I preffer untill Bale instead of him. On FIFA I think Ronaldo is better, mainly for his 5 skills and physics.

Bale? You must be a pacewhore
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    Completely agree, Ronaldo feels sluggish which leads to defenders tugging him a couple of times until his appalling balance since he's him the deck. Goes down so easy it's rarely ever a foul. Does have the heading and long shot advantage though.
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    NittyRM3 wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • SYMMO19
    1330 posts Professional
    Completely agree, Ronaldo feels sluggish which leads to defenders tugging him a couple of times until his appalling balance since he's him the deck. Goes down so easy it's rarely ever a foul. Does have the heading and long shot advantage though.

Stats wise Ronaldo may have the longshot advantage, in reality Messi's long shot is utterly ridiculous.

I assume it's the balance stat that allows his long shot's from literally anywhere be dangerous. I've scored some outrageous screamers with Messi in particular outside the foot strikes.

• Getbanged_2015
    306 posts Sunday League Hero

really? messi has 90+ pace ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • MojoFC
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm really regretting not picking him up early today. His price has jumped up over 80k. TOTY hype over.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo might be easier to pick up and use but Messi is so much better.
  • huntskij
    528 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anyone used CR96 and then upgraded to the TOTY? Any noticable difference, especially in the balance and strength departments?
  • Kickmaster
    440 posts Sunday League Hero

wake up,guys,use bale but messi??
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Stronger & 5* skills.

That's enough for me. So reliant on skill-moves.
  • Mejok
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    hmm.. I have both but for me Messi has become more of the setup man and Ronaldo the scorer. Messi has about a goal every other game average for me whereas Ronaldo has more goals scored than games played for me.
  • Lobatoo__96
    83 posts Park Captain

really? messi has 90+ pace ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Messi has the best dribbling in the game. Bale can't even move because of his bad agility.
  • Brendo
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hmm lets see, height, strength, shooting. Cr7 >
  • Basquests
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Messi's shooting is better inside the box, which is where it matters.

Messi's a much better dribbler due to his higher agility/better turning arc.
    Ironically, Ronaldo's height is terrible for him. Taller players just don't turn as tightly, and that's whats OP in this fifa.
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Has anyone ever played Messi as a ST in any 433?
  • huntskij
    528 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anyone ever played Messi as a ST in any 433?

Yup, false 9 or Str he's awesome. If u dont mind the chem hit he bosses at cam too m8!