Brentford FC - The Moneyball Project - 2018/19 - Matchdays 28-30 (Ended)

Comments

• tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    That's such a good signing it's stupid. :D

Seriously though, pre-contracts are OP in FIFA. I've had years where I can get 6-8 85+ players in the same year.

To be fair, he's in his mid 30s on my save now. Thought an experienced player winding down in his career would be a decent idea :)
  • ESexton18
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They really are OP lol... I love using them though. Such a great signing for you!
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Very impressive pre-contracts so far. :o
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up

Seriously though, pre-contracts are OP in FIFA. I've had years where I can get 6-8 85+ players in the same year.

To be fair, he's in his mid 30s on my save now. Thought an experienced player winding down in his career would be a decent idea :)

Okay, in his mid thirties, that's definitely less unrealistic.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional

Okay, in his mid thirties, that's definitely less unrealistic.

Admittedly, the rest are probably unrealistic, but we could push for Europe, you never know ;)
  • Ashy
    9724 posts League Winner
    Great signing, but how much is he earning a week? Must be over 100k
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »
    Great signing, but how much is he earning a week? Must be over 100k

Good question. Can't remember as I did that 3 weeks ago lol
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Nice signing in Negredo! :)
    I definitely must have a look at the pre-contracts thing as I've never taken advantage from it but it might come handy at times (especially when you don't have enough money to buy the players you'd need... Calcio Como's board, I'm looking at you).
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Nice signing in Negredo! :)
    I definitely must have a look at the pre-contracts thing as I've never taken advantage from it but it might come handy at times (especially when you don't have enough money to buy the players you'd need... Calcio Como's board, I'm looking at you).

This is honestly the first time I've given pre-contracts a chance on this FIFA. They seem a little OP, amazed that so many big names get released by their clubs
  • Ahmer50x
    18120 posts World Class
    Negredo is an excellent signing, especially for free.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Sorry guys, but I've come to the decision to end this story. The interest in career mode has died for me for the last month or so.

I'm thinking of possible new threads though, whether it's interactive or FM. Will keep you informed.

For those wondering, the remaining pre-contracts would have been Luke Shaw, Nevan Subotic, Emre Can and Oscar.
  • Wyojasond
    11538 posts Has That Special Something
    Sorry guys, but I've come to the decision to end this story. The interest in career mode has died for me for the last month or so.

I'm thinking of possible new threads though, whether it's interactive or FM. Will keep you informed.

For those wondering, the remaining pre-contracts would have been Luke Shaw, Nevan Subotic, Emre Can and Oscar.

Sorry to see this end. It was a great story man :) those Pre-contracts :o :D look forward to what you do next
  • Ashy
    9724 posts League Winner
    It happens, it's been a good journey though so be happy with that :)
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry to see this end. :(
    Well, the European International Cup I'm playing also includes Brentford so if I face them I'll play it "in your honour". :)
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah sorry to see this end. Great pre-contracts you did in the end.