The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Guide to the False 9 formation: 4-3-3 (5) - by Carswell and Xciljw

13468919

Comments

  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    @Mustaine I bet he would be a very good false 9 though I've not tried him. He has the stats to fit the job IMO.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    lefab10 wrote: »
    aaf8ee476b88d14741a56ba70fcbea8a.png
    736b55d29fa143e97b97144fd95ae454.png

    Which one would you prefer?

    @lefab10 1 for me.

  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    What I ended up making
    WdoAXz3.jpg

    Looks awesome! How is SIF Kono??
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    @YungShadow Is the 500k after you bought Laudrup or is he going to be part of the 500k?
  • Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    Well due to packs I have 400k and just want a F9 squad that has at least three leagues pls.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Toe_Moss17 wrote: »
    Can someone build me the best possible false nine squad for 80k? No restrictions.

    @Toe_Moss17

    Konoplyanka Muller Costa
    Banega Melo Vidal
    Tremoulinas Miranda Chiellini Abate
    Handanovic

    I would do something like that. Abate is on 7 chem but it really wouldn't matter IMO.

  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I went with a psg ibra false 9 no do maria tho
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Well due to packs I have 400k and just want a F9 squad that has at least three leagues pls.

    Anybody you want to build around in particular?

  • Toe_Moss17
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Thank you for the reccomendation, ended up coming up with this squad after using some of your ideas.

    Sterling Muller Costa
    Fernandino Gustavo Vidal
    Clichy Miranda Silva Aurier
    Handanovic
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Ribery ibra Lucas
    Vidal lahm di maria
    Alsba boateng silva aurier
    If trapp thinl ima do it and be broke all year
  • Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    Carswell wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Well due to packs I have 400k and just want a F9 squad that has at least three leagues pls.

    Anybody you want to build around in particular?

    TIF Higuain and SIF Hamsik and maybe D.Costa @Carswell
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    m87zt5N.jpg

    Can anyone finish this with a 3rd league and 200k budget?

    Thinking ribery Vidal Alaba or hazard Fabregas azpi.

    Any other ideas? Would De bruyne leave my defence exposed

    Thanks
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    Can u build a 50k tif jonas squad or 100k tif jonas squad

    @CaptainAfricaBl

    2a35b0263d77791aa05c7be5e2c876bf.jpg
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    Mustaine wrote: »
    How is Hazard as a False 9? Tempted to try him as he has excellent dribbling and decent passing.

    @Mustaine Statwise he should be decent. :wink:
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    lefab10 wrote: »
    aaf8ee476b88d14741a56ba70fcbea8a.png
    736b55d29fa143e97b97144fd95ae454.png

    Which one would you prefer?

    @lefab10 The team without silvers ;)
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    What I ended up making
    WdoAXz3.jpg

    @Jfo88 Seems like a very fun team to use. Hope it plays well for you!
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    Toe_Moss17 wrote: »
    Can someone build me the best possible false nine squad for 80k? No restrictions.

    @Toe_Moss17
    0574824a39ce730faee7946a000ffaeb.jpg
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Carswell wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Well due to packs I have 400k and just want a F9 squad that has at least three leagues pls.

    Anybody you want to build around in particular?

    TIF Higuain and SIF Hamsik and maybe D.Costa @Carswell

    @YungShadow I tried to include TIF Higuain, SIF Hamsik and D.Costa, but it just didn't fit. So had to go Robben over D.Costa in the end. You can save for IF Trapp and IF Ghoulam if you like. I can try something else if you want, as I was focussed on including D.Costa.

    9ea4ac4ef27eccc1f50f67b82bc866b7.jpg
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    m87zt5N.jpg

    Can anyone finish this with a 3rd league and 200k budget?

    Thinking ribery Vidal Alaba or hazard Fabregas azpi.

    Any other ideas? Would De bruyne leave my defence exposed

    Thanks

    @BackDaddy Most solid option is probably Ribery, Vidal and Alaba. That's what I would go with.
  • Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe a 400k F9 that you would build if that's all you had?
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Maybe a 400k F9 that you would build if that's all you had?

    @YungShadow Guess it will be one of those, of which the 2nd team is a little cheaper.

    0e6f79e27b304b2edca430447d4e8b0f.jpg
    48870d1371b7ac847e3d2409e9c58863.jpg
  • Jmoz16
    50 posts Park Captain
    Great guide! Need some opinions on this team. Any changes you guys would make with 300 left over after building this?

    pitch-1242366.jpg
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    Jmoz16 wrote: »
    Great guide! Need some opinions on this team. Any changes you guys would make with 300 left over after building this?

    pitch-1242366.jpg

    Boateng over hummels?
  • Jmoz16
    50 posts Park Captain
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    Jmoz16 wrote: »
    Great guide! Need some opinions on this team. Any changes you guys would make with 300 left over after building this?

    pitch-1242366.jpg

    Boateng over hummels?

    Haven't used either so far. Is he much better? I was Trying to avoid too many players from one club but if he performs better then ill go for it
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    Jmoz16 wrote: »
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    Jmoz16 wrote: »
    Great guide! Need some opinions on this team. Any changes you guys would make with 300 left over after building this?

    pitch-1242366.jpg

    Boateng over hummels?

    Haven't used either so far. Is he much better? I was Trying to avoid too many players from one club but if he performs better then ill go for it

    Both are solid, most people prefer Boateng workrates. Shouldn't be a worry next to Chiellini tho.
  • Is Reus, Muller and Robben a good combination or do you prefer SIF Sterling, De Bruyne and SIF Shaqiri?
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    edited January 2016
    zendenkat wrote: »
    Is Reus, Muller and Robben a good combination or do you prefer SIF Sterling, De Bruyne and SIF Shaqiri?

    @ zendenkat I Have Reus Muller Messi, but before I had Messi I had Robben there and that front 3 was amazing so I would say the first option.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    That ibra team is nice wish i had more coins this year
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    That ibra team is nice wish i had more coins this year

    Just grind through seasons and buy some Irish players it's worked every year for me. Your team is pretty damn nice anyways it's not like some crappy cheap team haha.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2016
    How is Lahm as a CDM in this formation? - not lacking longshots and height?
Sign In or Register to comment.