Castro has spent 700k FP and got no blue in two days lol

Comments

  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Worst thing is, that all the kids watching his streams are the ones probably donating their parents or even the little cash they have themselves to this chump to watch him ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it down the pan through FP...

    Each to their own I suppose.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Yesterday After the mids were released, I checked out Neppo's stream on my lunch break and he was just SPAMMING packs... in about an hour he spent 100k fifa points on Packs. No blues, but got Bale.... what is more, there were about 5 other streamers on a conference call with him (Bateson, Skillsy, Jess, etc.) and they were all SPAMMING packs the entire time too... between them all they must have spent thousands of dollars in that one hour and none of them got a single blue. I mean if this doesn't put you off, then nothing will, right? It is really a reflection of EA IMHO... the streamers are just doing their normal thing and they can afford it because 11 year-olds send them their weekly allowances... also these streamers are really just 11 year-olds themselves, only their bodies have aged.... anyone who can react the way they do to a pack (contrived or not) is clearly, well, let's just say... "young at heart."
    But the undying/unending avarice demonstrated by EA is what is so shocking. These pack openings are the documented proof that will some day allow the "authorities" to step in in a big way. It will happen, whether most people here understand it or not.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Worst thing is, that all the kids watching his streams are the ones probably donating their parents or even the little cash they have themselves to this chump to watch him ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it down the pan through FP...

    Each to their own I suppose.

    I don't get why people donate to streamers. Waste of money imo
  • deafbabies2
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    pittphan wrote: »
    Yesterday After the mids were released, I checked out Neppo's stream on my lunch break and he was just SPAMMING packs... in about an hour he spent 100k fifa points on Packs. No blues, but got Bale.... what is more, there were about 5 other streamers on a conference call with him (Bateson, Skillsy, Jess, etc.) and they were all SPAMMING packs the entire time too... between them all they must have spent thousands of dollars in that one hour and none of them got a single blue. I mean if this doesn't put you off, then nothing will, right? It is really a reflection of EA IMHO... the streamers are just doing their normal thing and they can afford it because 11 year-olds send them their weekly allowances... also these streamers are really just 11 year-olds themselves, only their bodies have aged.... anyone who can react the way they do to a pack (contrived or not) is clearly, well, let's just say... "young at heart."
    But the undying/unending avarice demonstrated by EA is what is so shocking. These pack openings are the documented proof that will some day allow the "authorities" to step in in a big way. It will happen, whether most people here understand it or not.

    My God you are a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Keano
    20433 posts Club Captain
    It's the guys job to entertain, TOTY people want packs to see if he gets Blues, yeah he'll spend however much, but it's a case of you have to spend to get return & his return throughout the week & year is great, it's different if he was say one of us & just throwing 4,000 on a game that took a couple of months to earn at a 9-5 job.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    How can people watch him
  • Recardo
    9762 posts League Winner
    the guy had 54,000 in his stream and 6000 active subscribers.

    if thats stupid sign me up :D

    200.gif
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2016
    Do you have any idea how much the top streamers make? :joy: Only seen figures from one streamer who averages ~20k viewers, and he had made 18K USD in the last 1/2 month

    OLyQNpk.png
    And that's without subs
  • JonBeaston
    52 posts Park Captain
    This is poor advertisement for EA. Castro won't have spent the money but simply highlights this is a game made for $$$. Why people would still by packs after reading this is beyond me. Fair enough if it's enjoyment but don't expect much back
  • Recardo
    9762 posts League Winner
    watch him pull 10 tonight after EA have been reading this. :D
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    C o b r a wrote: »
    Rofl do u guys really think he bought em??
    All his fp are provided by Ea, Castro is a promoter of the game, he works for the company and get rewarded with fp also, to entertain players on twich, thus promoting fifa
    Why would EA give him FP? Afaik he was doing some TOTY giveaways, which for sure involved EA. So they used him to make a giveaway.

    Plus he makes enough to buy them and its more about investing into the channel anyway.


    They do, I remember him saying in his stream during defenders that ea had sent him an email telling him they had loaded an account with fifa points for him
  • Recardo
    9762 posts League Winner
    over a 1million FP now.
  • Muzza11
    16258 posts World Class
    Recardo wrote: »
    over a 1million FP now.

    makes me laugh as I have spent 2k and got TOTY Iniesta :D
  • C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2016
    they open 15k packs all day long, gl with those even if u got 1kk fp; just wait full toty team release, blow 100 bucks and wait for 50k or 100k packs to get released
  • i Stereo Sun x
    572 posts Sunday League Hero
    He has opened 30 100k packs, and has pulled straight ❤️❤️❤️❤️ apart from pulling Hierro. :D
  • Muzza11
    16258 posts World Class
    He has opened 30 100k packs, and has pulled straight ❤️❤️❤️❤️ apart from pulling Hierro. :D

    ikr :D
  • C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    He has opened 30 100k packs, and has pulled straight ❤️❤️❤️❤️ apart from pulling Hierro. :D

    ikr :D

    he just opened 5 100k packs, pulled nif neuer that was toty Yesterday :disappointed:
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    C o b r a wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    He has opened 30 100k packs, and has pulled straight ❤️❤️❤️❤️ apart from pulling Hierro. :D

    ikr :D

    he just opened 5 100k packs, pulled nif neuer that was toty Yesterday :disappointed:

    Why are you sad? Lol
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    5321 posts Big Money Move
    Dog wrote: »
    C o b r a wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    He has opened 30 100k packs, and has pulled straight ❤️❤️❤️❤️ apart from pulling Hierro. :D

    ikr :D

    he just opened 5 100k packs, pulled nif neuer that was toty Yesterday :disappointed:

    Why are you sad? Lol

    Exactly, I think it's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hilarious :joy:
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    he's spent over 15 grand and got 2 blues
  • Muzza11
    16258 posts World Class
    Qualitehhh wrote: »
    he's spent over 15 grand and got 2 blues

    yep its a joke
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Qualitehhh wrote: »
    he's spent over 15 grand and got 2 blues

    7.5k for some blue and black pixels sign me up
  • Destiny_Angel
    75 posts Park Captain
    That is absolutely insane. For that money I'd expect packing all of them multiple times
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    What about legends? no legends for DCastro?
  • big_man
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Meanwhile he has abotut 16 million coins and could easily just buy the whole team.

    but the amount he makes through his streaming it won't hurt him.
  • LazyFIFA
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If anything it's bad advertising for EA. It also shows the lack of intelligence from parts of the FIFA community.. You see someone spend that amount on packs and then you go and do the same to then most likely be disappointed..
  • CR7>007
    966 posts Professional
    Its the exact opposite in Madden. Madden streamers pull the best cards in the game almost every time they do a pack opening (at least thats how it was in Madden 25 and 15)
  • i Stereo Sun x
    572 posts Sunday League Hero
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    Its the exact opposite in Madden. Madden streamers pull the best cards in the game almost every time they do a pack opening (at least thats how it was in Madden 25 and 15)

    Because in Madden they buy a bundle that gets you a high rated/cool player
  • CR7>007
    966 posts Professional
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    Its the exact opposite in Madden. Madden streamers pull the best cards in the game almost every time they do a pack opening (at least thats how it was in Madden 25 and 15)

    Because in Madden they buy a bundle that gets you a high rated/cool player

    True but Madden has this thing called Golden Tickets and theres only 20 released into the game (I think 20, maybe less) and the top 5 streamers always seem to pull them. (and no theres no bundle that guarantees golden tickets)
  • WoodyDaCuak
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I know there's the usual "to each his own" but this is just insane amount of money thrown at a video game.

    Is just mindblowing, seriously is crazy.
Sign In or Register to comment.