SIF Benzema 140.000 coins, good deal?

bought him yesterday, good deal?

Comments

• iSptmnky
    13257 posts Has That Special Something
    Ask @Karma.
  • it for use him, not to sell him later.....im sure Benzema is not going to have a TOTS, so i thougt it was a great price....?
  • UTG
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great in-game. Not checked his price in a long time but 140k seems like a steal if buying now (or you could wait for the BBVA TOTS).
  • gaz
    58 posts Park Captain
    I can remember when I bought 10 of him, 1,4mil each.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    im sure Benzema is not going to have a TOTS

I wouldn't rule him out just yet. 15 goals and 9 assists is good for 3rd highest goals+assists in the league (after Ronaldo and Messi).

Not sure how long his injury is, but he could easily slide back into consideration with a few more solid games.
  • im sure Benzema is not going to have a TOTS

I wouldn't rule him out just yet. 15 goals and 9 assists is good for 3rd highest goals+assists in the league (after Ronaldo and Messi).

Not sure how long his injury is, but he could easily slide back into consideration with a few more solid games.

messi, CR, neymar, griezman, suarez will have TOTS..... no place for benzema
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    im sure Benzema is not going to have a TOTS

messi, CR, neymar, griezman, suarez will have TOTS..... no place for benzema

OHCkChu.png
  • tyler
    1373 posts Professional
    great deal
  • reddrum26
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I still have a fresh one I bought for 950k I can't get rid of lol
  • AFWard
    916 posts Semi-Pro
    I bought mine at 1.2m and don't regret it :-)
  • Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bargain