• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    STOP MAKING MORE THREADS
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Only just noticed that Ramos was the most voted defender :D
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    Brings great shame to africa that yaya didnt get in the team and win ballon d'or
    Racism is the only reason
  • SimmoEFC
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    STOP MAKING MORE THREADS
    Alright Dad.
  • red2mik
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I don't know don't like it. Only GK and Forwards are justified imo. Hope i pull one next so I can sell him and buy the real good players
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    STOP MAKING MORE THREADS

lol
  • The Shadow Knight
    James at 10th :/
  • SimmoEFC
    Godin was voted 18th best out of 20 defenders :/
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    STOP MAKING MORE THREADS
    Alright Dad.

Go to your room.
  • nathanrobzz
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just because you disagree with the decision doesn't mean they are bad players , they've been chosen by players, mangers and certain media who know what they are talking about, not come gimp who want certain TOTY player just to have them on fifa grow up
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If only they released a second 11! Suarez, Lewa, Ibra as attackers...drool
  • SimmoEFC
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    STOP MAKING MORE THREADS
    Alright Dad.

Go to your room.
    Every room is my room.
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up

He is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    Rooney isn't even in there, pure shambles.
  • Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    STOP MAKING MORE THREADS

looking at the tone of most of your posts, one wonders what kind of evil force keeps you staying on this forum and compels you to open and read all these threads that you inevitably end up qualifying as stupid, pointless, or both

• The Shadow Knight
    Mr Cow wrote: »

He is ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So he is still 4 places behind Hazard?
  • SimmoEFC
    Just because you disagree with the decision doesn't mean they are bad players , they've been chosen by players, mangers and certain media who know what they are talking about, not come gimp who want certain TOTY player just to have them on fifa grow up
    I don't care about the cards on FIFA you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Galaynn wrote: »
    STOP MAKING MORE THREADS

looking at the tone of most of your posts, one wonders what kind of evil force keeps you staying on this forum and compels you to open and read all these threads that you inevitably end up qualifying as stupid, pointless, or both

I'm sent by EA to annoy you when you're not playing the game.
  • Bas
    1344 posts Professional
    I think the people who vote know more about football then you or anyone on this forum.
  • Jim
    1383 posts Professional

That's not how voting works for this. TOTY is voted on by the 45,000 professional footballers in member nations, not coaches or media members. Active pros spend far more of their time playing football and training than they do watching other pros, especially if they're unlikely to ever face players of that quality.
  • ChrisLFC
    7326 posts League Winner
    Yeah cause ex players always turn into world class managers...

❤️❤️❤️❤️ off.
  • ChrisLFC
    7326 posts League Winner
    Jim wrote: »

That's not how voting works for this. TOTY is voted on by the 45,000 professional footballers in member nations, not coaches or media members. Active pros spend far more of their time playing football and training than they do watching other pros, especially if they're unlikely to ever face players of that quality.
    This I doubt most have even watched half of the nominated players regularly. This is why hype and popularity is so important and such a big influence on who gets in.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Rooney with more votes than Tevez. :lol:
  • ChrisLFC
    7326 posts League Winner
    Bas wrote: »
    I think the people who vote know more about football then you or anyone on this forum.

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/40794/david-luiz/
  • Bas
    1344 posts Professional
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/40794/david-luiz/

Thats your and mine opinion to be fair. But not the pro's.

• Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    This is what happens when you give the manager/captain of Guatamale, Somalia and Kyrgyzstan voting rights
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up

The contrary is true.
  • SimmoEFC
    No doubt they do, but I bet they don't watch half the football matches I do because they're busy playing.