Sell up now?

Shane
24161 posts Player of the Year
I have smotm suarez and vidal but not sure if I should sell them now or wait till next week and hope ea raises their respective caps?

Love using both players but don't want to end up making a needless 1 mill + loss if people start panic selling when tots is out.

Any advice will be appreciated :)

Comments

• Shane
    bump
  • TinnerFeline25
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    I decided to sell. You know what will happen when people see blue cards..
  • Shane

true that's what I'm thinking aha. Plus 8 weeks of blue cards is bound to cause panic selling.

• SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    instasell. they will both be in TOTS
  • Shane
    SOL1DS wrote: »
    instasell. they will both be in TOTS

you sure? most people who regularly watch la liga and serie a don't think either deserve to be in their respective tots
  • Shane wrote: »
    I have smotm suarez and vidal but not sure if I should sell them now or wait till next week and hope ea raises their respective caps?

Love using both players but don't want to end up making a needless 1 mill + loss if people start panic selling when tots is out.

Any advice will be appreciated :)

i was lucky to get him last night now his price is 6.7mill. the problem is were not sure he will get a tot so if u sell him you might never see him again

• Shane
    Suarez will probably pop up on the market during tots, I get that he's rare but I have a feeling most cards aside maybe striker ronaldo and toty ronaldo will drop in price once team of the season is out.
  • TinnerFeline25
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shane wrote: »

true that's what I'm thinking aha. Plus 8 weeks of blue cards is bound to cause panic selling.

Only expensive card I have is MOTM Neymar who I just got today, and couple of pack pulled informs between 50-150k
  • Shane

Only expensive card I have is MOTM Neymar who I just got today, and couple of pack pulled informs between 50-150k

you keeping neymar considering he's going to get a tots?
  • Shane
    bump
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Beat the panic sell.
  • Shane
    going to sell up tonight I think. Can feel a panic sell and drop in prices coming up
  • thomas_PCH2014
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    going to sell up tonight I think. Can feel a panic sell and drop in prices coming up

Wait untill saturday
  • Shane
    why saturday?
  • Shane
    there's also the possibility tots cards will end up being extinct so who knows if there will even be a drop in the first place
  • Deeenilo
    1201 posts Professional
    if u want to upgrade them, sell.

if u're happy, keep.

i'm happy with nif ronaldo (paid 12m before ranges) and i will not sell because with 6m i can earn now i will not be able to buy an improved version of him
  • TinnerFeline25
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero

you keeping neymar considering he's going to get a tots?

Yeah, one of my fav player this year and I think his TOTS card gonna be hell to get :) we'll see
  • Shane
    edited April 2015
    yeah looks like ea will over price the tots cards anyway
  • Shane
    bump
  • thomas_PCH2014
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    Wait untill saturday,that s my advice
  • Shane
    bump. Still have smotm suarez and motm vidal. Not sure whether I should sell or not

• A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Sell them on Monday/Tuesday when the next batch of price caps comes because they might increase the prices. If it doesnt come this week, then still sell because by next week the announcement will be made and people will panic sell
  • Wait until Sunday man, they will update price ranges and for extinct players its basically definite that they will get a price bump
  • Shane
    they don't update price ranges over the weekend do they? I think the studio team only works week days
  • They usually update on Sunday:)
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    They usually update on Sunday:)

It's usually Wednesday
  • I was told Sunday by ea lol
  • Darfi02
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    i sold IF Handanovic for profit good or bad move?
  • Shane
    prices should. drop, but this market is absurd so its hard to be 100 percent

i think ill wait till monday to list
  • dennykho
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    tots will out 6 may m8.. so sell him next week when he's rise again