CM advancements

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2016
Hello. I'm hoping to see career mode receive some love in the coming installments of Fifa. FUT has so much going on but feels CM has not received a matching update in years. Would like to see chemistry in CM and EA could make it have even more depth in this game mode. Team players and One club players could contribute to chemistry and upset or homesick players with lowered chemistry would be an easy way to increase in realism. Perhaps if a player has complained about play time and requested a trade his chemistry could effect the club if he was starting a game. Right now Form and Happiness are good but do not effect match day play very much, only transfers.

Comments

• SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Right now I feel there is not much depth in CM beyond building the team of choice and watching them improve. Every once in awhile a player demands a raise and will complain a week later but how does that event impact match day play?

I know a ton of CM is simmed so how about a return to dynamic simming where we can join mid match. I do not play league matches because there are 38 of them but play every cup match.
  • Kuklinski
    89 posts Park Captain
    I wish the same but i don't think we will see any improvement in coming Fifas. You can see it by looking back previous ones.
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hello. I'm hoping to see career mode receive some love in the coming installments of Fifa. FUT has so much going on but feels CM has not received a matching update in years. Would like to see chemistry in CM and EA could make it have even more depth in this game mode. Team players and One club players could contribute to chemistry and upset or homesick players with lowered chemistry would be an easy way to increase in realism. Perhaps if a player has complained about play time and requested a trade his chemistry could effect the club if he was starting a game. Right now Form and Happiness are good but do not effect match day play very much, only transfers.

I would find this really boring