Coops wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    United stood by him when he was getting crucified in the press, and now he wants to join Real Madrid after coming through the ranks at Atletico. What a lovely chap.

Clubs are miles apart in terms of quality and a chance of winning trophies, especially the UCL. Hardly a tough decision, I'm sure he'd prefer Madrid to Manchester as well.

Would've thought he'd enjoy having a key role in a team that's rebuilding, with a huge budget. Rather than going to Madrid with their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fans. Regardless I'd wish him all the best if he went, signing Hugo Lloris would certainly soften the blow.
    Like your fans are any better.

Yeah we boo our players after poor performances. Chase their cars when they're leaving the stadium shouting insults.

Fellaini was booed in a pre season friendly

Cleverley & Gibson were hounded off Twitter in minutes

SOMEONE PAID FOR A PLANE TO FLY OVER THE STADIUM WITH MOYES OUT FLYING BEHIND IT

They bood Cristiano Ronaldo, FFS. On course to be (or already) their best goalscorer & best ever player. Gareth Bale who scored winning goals in two finals in the previous season. Not players who have been mediocre for ages and had bit part roles. Fellaini's only started being a regular for us after a year & a half.

As for the Twitter abuse, all footballers receive that from all fans, either of their own club or rival clubs.

Moyes was a small group of morons, was condemned by all other fans.

Those who attacked Bale's car were just a small group of morons, condemned by all other fans.

This is before I've even mentioned all the Hillsborough/Heysel stuff.

United fans are no different from any other set of fans.

And the booing of their top performers? Casillas who is a club legend and has been captain for years?

Didn't hear Liverpool fans berate Gerrard after slipping and handing the title away.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Apparently Liverpool want Cech on loan next season.

be terrible for us, was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ under avb a style similar too us

Trying to work out what grounds you're basing this on. No idea.

SI30A6a.png
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chelsea wrote: »
    Shame to see. That's why clubs need to follow our model and produce home-grown English talent. You wouldn't see So Lanky and The English Socrates doing that.
    This.

If they dont play, they dont leave.
    And not Southamptons model where they sell their sell on clauses just before players boom in their development.
    to avoid liquidation and then come back to the premier league 4 years later?
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Shame to see. That's why clubs need to follow our model and produce home-grown English talent. You wouldn't see So Lanky and The English Socrates doing that.
    This.

And not Southamptons model where they sell their sell on clauses just before players boom in their development.

In high and sight though you lost £17m
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    United stood by him when he was getting crucified in the press, and now he wants to join Real Madrid after coming through the ranks at Atletico. What a lovely chap.

Clubs are miles apart in terms of quality and a chance of winning trophies, especially the UCL. Hardly a tough decision, I'm sure he'd prefer Madrid to Manchester as well.

Would've thought he'd enjoy having a key role in a team that's rebuilding, with a huge budget. Rather than going to Madrid with their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fans. Regardless I'd wish him all the best if he went, signing Hugo Lloris would certainly soften the blow.

Yeah we boo our players after poor performances. Chase their cars when they're leaving the stadium shouting insults.

SOMEONE PAID FOR A PLANE TO FLY OVER THE STADIUM WITH MOYES OUT FLYING BEHIND IT

They bood Cristiano Ronaldo, FFS. On course to be (or already) their best goalscorer & best ever player. Gareth Bale who scored winning goals in two finals in the previous season. Not players who have been mediocre for ages and had bit part roles. Fellaini's only started being a regular for us after a year & a half.

As for the Twitter abuse, all footballers receive that from all fans, either of their own club or rival clubs.

Those who attacked Bale's car were just a small group of morons, condemned by all other fans.

And the booing of their top performers? Casillas who is a club legend and has been captain for years?

Didn't hear Liverpool fans berate Gerrard after slipping and handing the title away.

I'm pretty sure they will have done. Don't imagine him costing them the league will have gone down well.
  • SaifR
    12861 posts Has That Special Something

SI30A6a.png

What aspect of your 'style' would make Cech go from world class to "❤️❤️❤️❤️"?
  • SaifR
    edited April 2015

I'm pretty sure they will have done. Don't imagine him costing them the league will have gone down well.

I'm sure we'd have heard of it if Gerrard was booed at Anfield.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class

SI30A6a.png

high line and passing out the back
  • SaifR

SI30A6a.png

high line and passing out the back

I'm sure if Liverpool were presented the chance to sign Cech, they'd grab it with both hands.
  • Chelsea
    7244 posts Big Money Move
    He had Terry in a high line ffs
  • Whizzkidd
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Goalkeeper merry-go-round this summer then.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero

none of them blamed him. it was all Glen Johnson, Aspas, Moses.

• SaifR
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clubs after CL?
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move

You've already made your feelings clear on Dave, mate. I won't forget this.
  • MJP
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    This.

In high and sight though you lost £17m
    We'd have lost the club if we didn't...
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class

he slipped .
  • SaifR

I implied the feelings I'd feel if he'd make such a decision.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    Whizzkidd wrote: »
    Goalkeeper merry-go-round this summer then.

Hart's class mate and is going nowhere :smile:
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite

He probably still will
    almost certainly in fact
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Clubs after CL?

Sure.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class

Never blamed Johnson or Moses and I called Aspas a boom or bust signing from the start of the season anyway so I wasn't expecting much anyway.

• SaifR
    Greed378 wrote: »

He probably still will
    almost certainly in fact

We don't know that, tbf. We might just throw money at him. I wouldn't object to that. Maybe he's taking a tough stance on negotiations, allowing rumours of a move to grow with his reluctance to say anything about committing long term.

No one knows what's happening behind the scenes. Not saying he won't go, the possibility is very real of course.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    i blame moses, bad touch v citeh got hendo a red
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Ronaldo yet again not showing up in the big games
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a night of CL football!
    d77ca8e9333b3eecbd1a0b7ce4d7d686.png
  • SaifR
    edited April 2015
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    17 goals in the Barca-Psg and Bayern-Porto games. 1 goal which was a penalty in Monaco-Juventus and Real-Atletico games :joy:
  • Cleveland
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Ronaldo yet again not showing up in the big games

cristiano-ronaldo-goal-15.gif?w=500
    7267000.gif
    cristiano-ronaldo-goal-2-a.gif?w=295&h=231&crop=1

This discussion has been closed.