Re: Accomplishment Reset issue + I need your help

Comments

• DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think that would matter, your not going to come to a forum before you buy the game. The bug should have been well displayed if they argue that case. They issued refunds for BF4 with bugs so I don't see why you couldn't with Fifa.
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like to check sht out before i buy it and agree with terms...but i quess not everyone does.
    DannyUK wrote: »
    I don't think that would matter, your not going to come to a forum before you buy the game. The bug should have been well displayed if they argue that case. They issued refunds for BF4 with bugs so I don't see why you couldn't with Fifa.

I like to check sht out before i buy it and agree with terms...but i quess not everyone does.
  • Landondad wrote: »
    Same issue as being discussed here! Had a Player Career going and when I would go off to play Pro Clubs with my club my accomplishments would register in game and show up immediately following the match in post match screen, but the next game they would be frozen back to their original level (i.e. 290/300 shots on target to begin game, finish game 293 shots on target, begin next game or go back to main menu to check accomplishments and back to 290/300). Just in the process of gathering video evidence right now. Been happening for a month off and on now.

I DID NOTICE that if i played my career mode, anytime I would get even one Career accomplishment in Player Career, it was like I hit the jackpot all over again..my accomplishments would all start registering in the upper right hand portion of the screen for ALL the accomplishments I've EVER gotten with my player career pro.

I found a temporary, yet pain-staking fix to get this to help me re-register my Pro Clubs pro...

IF I entered a Player Career game, got an accomplishment to the "Accomplishment Jackpot" would start registering in the upper right, I would immediately hit the options/pause button to go to the menu and request a sub. Mind you the Accomplishments are still registering in upper right. I would REQUEST A SUB and return to game to get a stoppage as soon as possible. I would get subbed, simulate the rest of game, quickly go to Save my Career Pro under his profile (YUP accomplishments still going off in upper right of screen). Then I would exit Career Mode and head straight to Pro Clubs and get into a Team Play/Drop-In match or join up with my club (accomplishments still buzzing from career mode in upper right). The subsequent games in Pro Clubs my accomplishments would register.

This same technique was shared with my brother (having the same issues) and he started doing the same. One night he did this "solution process" and after playing Pro Clubs and having his accomplishments seemingly return to normal (progress saving). He deleted his Career Pro Profile and has been smooth sailing for him ever since. He informed me of this and I did "the old fix" last night, and did as he did--deleting my career pro profiles. The Pro Clubs accomplishments then worked for 1 GAME and now they're back to resetting at their baseline (290/300 shots on goal as an example). I will edit this post and include a Edited YouTube link below today!

HERE IS THE LINK TO VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THIS LACK OF PROGRESS:

Go to 5:23 of the Video and Notice the SHOTS ON TARGET accomplishment is 292/300.
    Watch forward until 5:51 after quitting out of the match and notice the same accomplishment is back to 290/300.

Been missing out on so many achievements completed since last weekend in similar fashion. Hope this helps clarify the issue everyone is seeing. If there is a solution let me know!

Thank you!

No response or timeline regarding these issues at all?!

• Hello, I just saw FIFA 16 is on 50% discount on Origin for PC, but came here to see if it's really worth the money, since I love pro clubs and it's all I play on FIFA 14 on 360, but is slowly missing players.

So far I've just read complains and bugs/cheating reports, which is so sad to me. Guess I'll stay with my FIFA 14 on my old gen, because I can't stand progressing accomplishments with my PRO for DAYS, to then realize that in one day, stats will be resetted.

That's the most awful experience a gamer could have if he/she is really into Online gaming. Tell me about GTA Online, practically the same story with its loyal buyers. Cheers.
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reposting my "online pro reset issue" post from October, as my pro is still zeroed out and catalogue items have not been refreshed--nothing fixed yet.

I am so crushed by this...as everybody here knows, pro player mode online vs. other real/live users is very competitive. Working hard and getting an edge on ball skills, mental/physical or whatever helps your style is what's it's all about...but, just to get wiped clean? We wouldn't spend the time to post about this in some dorky gamer forum if we didn't love this game to start with--is there a fix? Umm..."help?"

All accomplishments re-set to 0/X and, it boils down to hours and hours of slogging through 100+ games before any useful accomplishments are accumulated, i.e. playing hours with a lethargic, low-rated player until you build him up...lost. I've already had to deal with losing my FUT coins, but hard re-setting my online pro is a killer :/

So much ouch.

User "jefehobbs"

Issue Summary: pro clubs accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: accomplishments reset
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform:Xbox one
    Region: Western North America/U.S.
    Gamertag/Origin ID (please state which one): jefehobbs gamertag
    Date & Time: 10/15/15 approx 6:30pm Mountain Time

• jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero

User "jefehobbs"

Issue Summary: pro clubs accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: accomplishments reset
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform:Xbox one
    Region: Western North America/U.S.
    Gamertag/Origin ID (please state which one): jefehobbs gamertag
    Date & Time: 10/15/15 approx 6:30pm Mountain Time

• EA_Munraj wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I need your help in narrowing this nasty issue down.

I've been reading as much as I can here and want to ask a few questions:
    1. What you were doing before the issue happened?
    - Were you playing a match and going through the 'Next Match' flow (where you see a lobby with a countdown timer)? Did the captain cancel/quit from here or not?
    - Was this from a fresh boot (just started FIFA) and you went into the lobby to search for your first match?

2. What were you doing after the issue happened?

3. Were you the captain?

4. For those that got this more than once, is there anything similar you can remember that can relate the incidents together?

Any extra information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey i've Played more than 70 games i was 89coc with 60/65% of achievement Done ..I went To sleep And The Next day My achievement was 0% And My Player 81coc
    This appened in october... Now after month And lost time with easupport i'm still waiting May player stats Back... Can someone help me ?
    PS Sorry for The English i'm italian xD i'll do My best
  • My stats have not been reset, but my pros accomplishments have frozen! I unlock them during matches and then they do not save once the match had ended. I have only been playing for. Couple of weeks, my pro is level 82 with no stamina making it difficult to keep up with friends. Is there any way to fix this? I would even have a full reset If need be and start again at least I could progress then!
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    This is a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 disgrace. Nearly 4 months and no fix. Disgraceful company
  • i found solution ... just delete your pro data through application saved datat management ... i deleted everything releted 2 fifa 16 and my accomp start saving again ...dont worry u wont lose your previous accomp
  • hey, how many players can go IG and actually play, is it 11 vs 11 or theres a limit?
  • Heeeeelllp my pro is reset completely ,apparently my original pro is still in our club,the issue started when Fifa changed my ingame name in the same way it does when you try to put a swear word in as your name ,my nephew told me to change the players name and back again to its name I put in again and then the "syncing your character" message came up and here Iam with jack Williamson or. Whatever the preset name is now and no character ,my profile need to be activated apparently it's now stopping me going on seasons coop
  • MMA Pesa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hello everybody,

I have just a question.

Did someone of you lose your Skills ? for example 5* to 4* but i got everything done so i cant earn it again.

Someone with same problem ?

What can i do for get it back ?

Thank you for help or tip!

Have a nice day :-)
  • Alexunited94
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MMA Pesa wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

I have just a question.

Did someone of you lose your Skills ? for example 5* to 4* but i got everything done so i cant earn it again.

Someone with same problem ?

What can i do for get it back ?

Thank you for help or tip!

Have a nice day :-)

Thats normal, your skill moves increase/decrease depending on which position you are, for example defender and gk gives you 4* skills, whereas if you go CAM you will be back to 5*. This is also the case with weakfoot ability.

Its been like this for a couple of years.
  • i think my issue is a bit more complicated on how my stats reset, but I'll give it a go

1. Before my stats reset I was playing FIFA 16, but since me and of a couple of friends never played 15 we decided to download and play clubs. When I first went into clubs in 15 my player was already created with a 81 overall. Never having played 15 before I found it odd, but convenient since building the pro can be quite dull. We played a few matches and well got bored so we went back to 16 and my pro was now an 81 overall.

2. I erased my progress on FIFA and redownloaded my account, but no change

3. No

4. No

It's kind of disappointing that we have lots of trouble trying to actually raise our pro to a decent level playing various hours for it all to be taken away. If there is anything you can do to fix this I would really appreciate it. Thank you.