Predict the biggest shock of the transfer window

2

Comments

  • Frimpong
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.
    Aubameayang isnt available though

    Didnt say he was. But for big money, Dortmund would listen.
  • Frimpong
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also Believe Nasri must be thinking of a move, not sure where. But he is has some talent about him.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.
    Aubameayang isnt available though

    Didnt say he was. But for big money, Dortmund would listen.
    I dont know why would they do that, they are economically very stable. Unless you mean someone offers something unreal like 70m

  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Also Believe Nasri must be thinking of a move, not sure where. But he is has some talent about him.
    100%

    Hoping for Liverpool to snatch him and Kolarov up.

    I always want the leftovers from ManC, wanted Milner so bad and Dzeko would have been a good option too, unfortunately Roma got him :/

  • Frimpong
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.
    Aubameayang isnt available though

    Didnt say he was. But for big money, Dortmund would listen.
    I dont know why would they do that, they are economically very stable. Unless you mean someone offers something unreal like 70m

    For sure, I believe 50m would make any team listen. He is a great striker, the dortmund model is to buy youth, grow and sell. Lewandowski and gotze esque.
  • NornIron
    12061 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    James Rodriguez and Jackson Martinez to Man Utd
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    edited January 2016
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.
    Aubameayang isnt available though

    Didnt say he was. But for big money, Dortmund would listen.
    I dont know why would they do that, they are economically very stable. Unless you mean someone offers something unreal like 70m

    For sure, I believe 50m would make any team listen. He is a great striker, the dortmund model is to buy youth, grow and sell. Lewandowski and gotze esque.
    That second sentence definitely isnt true. Dortmund only sold Götze because he had a release clause and Lewanfowski left after his contract ended. Dortmund model is, correct, to buy youngsters but not to sell them. Weird that people are still clueless about this

    Actually Dortmund refused to sell Lewandowski when he said he wouldnt sign a new contract. They are nothing like a selling team. Doesnt mean they wouldnt consider to sell though if someone offers much more than the player is worth

  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    Martinez back to Porto on loan
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Gotze to United
  • Frimpong
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.
    Aubameayang isnt available though

    Didnt say he was. But for big money, Dortmund would listen.
    I dont know why would they do that, they are economically very stable. Unless you mean someone offers something unreal like 70m

    For sure, I believe 50m would make any team listen. He is a great striker, the dortmund model is to buy youth, grow and sell. Lewandowski and gotze esque.
    That second sentence definitely isnt true. Dortmund only sold Götze because he had a release clause and Lewanfowski left after his contract ended. Dortmund model is, correct, to buy youngsters but not to sell them. Weird that people are still clueless about this

    Actually Dortmund refused to sell Lewandowski when he said he wouldnt sign a new contract. They are nothing like a selling team. Doesnt mean they wouldnt consider to sell though if someone offers much more than the player is worth

    The lewandowski deal was completely mismanaged. It was a personal choice by them not to cash out and it made sense due to their season. Gotze,Kagawa,Hoffman etc..

    Neither Reus nor Auba have a buy out clause. But for the right money either can be bought.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.
    Aubameayang isnt available though

    Didnt say he was. But for big money, Dortmund would listen.
    I dont know why would they do that, they are economically very stable. Unless you mean someone offers something unreal like 70m

    For sure, I believe 50m would make any team listen. He is a great striker, the dortmund model is to buy youth, grow and sell. Lewandowski and gotze esque.
    That second sentence definitely isnt true. Dortmund only sold Götze because he had a release clause and Lewanfowski left after his contract ended. Dortmund model is, correct, to buy youngsters but not to sell them. Weird that people are still clueless about this

    Actually Dortmund refused to sell Lewandowski when he said he wouldnt sign a new contract. They are nothing like a selling team. Doesnt mean they wouldnt consider to sell though if someone offers much more than the player is worth

    The lewandowski deal was completely mismanaged. It was a personal choice by them not to cash out and it made sense due to their season. Gotze,Kagawa,Hoffman etc..

    Neither Reus nor Auba have a buy out clause. But for the right money either can be bought.

    You're wrong. Claudio is right. A buy, grow and sell club would be Porto. But most certainly not Dortmund
  • AlexBear012
    967 posts Professional
    pogba 100m :p
  • Frimpong
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.
    Aubameayang isnt available though

    Didnt say he was. But for big money, Dortmund would listen.
    I dont know why would they do that, they are economically very stable. Unless you mean someone offers something unreal like 70m

    For sure, I believe 50m would make any team listen. He is a great striker, the dortmund model is to buy youth, grow and sell. Lewandowski and gotze esque.
    That second sentence definitely isnt true. Dortmund only sold Götze because he had a release clause and Lewanfowski left after his contract ended. Dortmund model is, correct, to buy youngsters but not to sell them. Weird that people are still clueless about this

    Actually Dortmund refused to sell Lewandowski when he said he wouldnt sign a new contract. They are nothing like a selling team. Doesnt mean they wouldnt consider to sell though if someone offers much more than the player is worth

    The lewandowski deal was completely mismanaged. It was a personal choice by them not to cash out and it made sense due to their season. Gotze,Kagawa,Hoffman etc..

    Neither Reus nor Auba have a buy out clause. But for the right money either can be bought.

    You're wrong. Claudio is right. A buy, grow and sell club would be Porto. But most certainly not Dortmund

    You cannot deny that if a club like united went to Dortmund with 50mil + Adnan that they wouldnt consider.

    Eitherway, look at some of the young players dortmund have bought and sold on for more, not big ones but minor ones for mills. There is quite a few.
  • R_R9
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Isco to Manchester United.
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Karim Benzema to Lyon or Mathieu Valbuena to Real
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Funny how on internet everyone is an expert at everything.

    Dortmund threw +30m away by keeping Lewandowski for one more year. I dont know any selling team that would do that. So 50m for Aubameayang, I doubt it would make Dortmund board excited @Frimpong but you are the expert
  • Boysie91
    9090 posts Has That Special Something
    I would like at manchester united

    1 Striker:
    Benzema
    Lacazette
    griezmann
    Muller
    J.Martinez
    Cavani
    Aubameyang
    Morata
    Dybala

    Or 1 big named winger:
    CR7
    Reus
    Bale
    Hazard

    1 Midfielder:
    J.Rodriguez
    Hamsik
    pastore
    sneijder
    F.Anderson

    Kroos
    Pjanic
    Verratti
    Nainggolan
    Marchisio
    Matuidi

    Possibly 1 defender wouldn't hurt:
    Varane
    Stones
    Godin
    Marquinhos
    Hummels
    Laporte
    Benatia
    Garay


    But we will buy no one decent this window....
  • DDMAC007
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Orison wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    The BPL spends an insane amount of money compared to any other league and still has no success in Europe.

    Oh wait that isn´t even a shock, sry my bad

    If success didnt have to be right here right now we would be fine. Look at uniyed under fergie he was given the time to build teams. Pellegrini most likely doesnt get too choose what players he buys. Mourinho did but too an extent. Wenger is almost forced sometimes into spending when he could have the time to build. Liverpool change managers like a chameleon changes colour. The big european teams are able to do well in europe because the leagues arent as challenging as the prem.
    The prem isn´t more challenging than other leagues. This "OMG everyone can beat everyone, the BPL is so exciting and that means it´s the best league in the world" thing just is there, because the "top" BPL teams are insanely inconsistent compared to teams like Bayern, Barca, Real. A team like ManCity is still worth 10 times more than a team like Stoke, so if they lose to Stoke that doesn´t mean that "bad" BPL teams are better than "bad" Bundesliga or BBVA teams, it just means that the "top" BPL teams are worse than the "top" Bundesliga and BBVA teams :)

    Really bro its common knowledge the prem is stronger top to bottom if real madrid or barca came to our league they wouldnt win 5-0 every game.So when we (the prem)was dominating euorpe it was the same then the bottom teams could beat the top it comes down to money when teams like mine qpr can afford 90k a week for Remy and Athlectico Madrid who are a good side would struggle to pay hence why Chelsea nicked there players and doubled there wages yet didnt even play them ie Felipe Luis please tell me how other leagues are more competitive or have more quality top to bottom.Yes top end against 3 teams were not RM BM B but that will change in the next 5 years money talks and the prem has it all Messi will be in England next year.
  • Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    Sturridge to be fit :o - it will feel like a transfer to Liverpool
  • Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Felip Anderson to united.
  • Pieman25
    16634 posts World Class
    Newcastle - to not sell our best player
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lord bendter back to Arsenal
  • joelhard87
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SAF to UTD again
  • ryan217
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Russell Slade to actually sign a player good enough for our first team (ie make Watt's loan permanent), of his many signings so far only Peltier is first team quality (other than Watt who's only on loan atm of course).
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    Sturridge to be fit :o - it will feel like a transfer to Liverpool

    Yeah, a 1-week loan.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Frimpong wrote: »
    Of the players available;
    strikers there is feasibly Hernandez, Eder(winger). For big money Lukaku is attainable as is Aubameyang. My guess would be a move to united or Arsenal for one of them. I would guess falcao will be moved on.
    Midfielders Im not sure, Isco could possibly go as he doesnt get much game time for his class. In the prem I doubt their will be much inter-team movement, Wanyama to Arsenal is a maybe.
    Defenders, there isnt much class available. I would guess some one will move for Juve's Caceras as he doesnt play much and has potential.

    No BPL team really needs to sell. The new TV deal is injecting crazy money for every team.
Sign In or Register to comment.