The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 16 Virtual Pro Cheaters Already

WeeGiE
120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Multiple people cheating on pro clubs..... shock horror.....

Take a look at the leaderboard EA! @Rob

Comments

• Do something about it please. I saw a guy with 127 ballskills ... 28 defence skills to mask the fact he is cheating.

EA should not let this happen. Do something about or else you are encouraging people to cheat really.

• WeeGiE
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    @Rob well ?

<removed due to naming and shaming>
    Post edited by LaMertesackerRun on
  • VangheS
    79 posts Park Captain
    Yes, this is sad.Come on give us a 1st month no cheaters :).
  • ll Jack ll
    52 posts Park Captain
    Anyone that cheats on any game mode should have their account permenantly banned.
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do something about it please. I saw a guy with 127 ballskills ... 28 defence skills to mask the fact he is cheating.

EA should not let this happen. Do something about or else you are encouraging people to cheat really.

They will not, no $$$ to be earned or lost on Pro Clubs, write something about buying FUT Coins and they on it.

Please EA Devs, do something about this, Pro Clubs is the main reason i'm planning to buy fifa 16 for.

Anyone knows if the +5 glitch is back also?, like last year people got +5 stats becuase they played 14 Carreer or Pro clubs.
  • Shadox2014 wrote: »
    Do something about it please. I saw a guy with 127 ballskills ... 28 defence skills to mask the fact he is cheating.

They will not, no $$$ to be earned or lost on Pro Clubs, write something about buying FUT Coins and they on it.

Please EA Devs, do something about this, Pro Clubs is the main reason i'm planning to buy fifa 16 for.

Anyone knows if the +5 glitch is back also?, like last year people got +5 stats becuase they played 14 Carreer or Pro clubs.

I saw a video about this glitch, it appears that has been removed
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Just to remind you naming and shaming is banned on the forum.
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    what exactly is the glitch ?. im a 88 cam ... idk how its cheating .. I played a **** load of club games so its not that difficult...
  • AmBlFarhan wrote: »
    what exactly is the glitch ?. im a 88 cam ... idk how its cheating .. I played a **** load of club games so its not that difficult...

Before you go boasting yourself, why don't you read the comments.
  • Bakern
    48 posts Park Captain
    FFS EA, this is ridiculous, game are not out yet, at least in Europe, and leader board are already overwhelming with cheaters!!! Why will you guys not take "normal" players seriously and ban those **** cheaters permanent.
  • you guys are going over the top
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    Does anyone know if reporting in Origin have any effect at all or is it just for your own satisfaction there? I know they send you that fancy noreply mail sayn that they will investicate it and take it all serious and sht but....?
  • The Game
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    It won´t have any effect if you report cheaters.

At the end of the day cheaters are still paying customers for EA who buy their installments every year.

These losers cheat their way only to be on top of some pointless rankings.
    Truly pathetic.

EA even protects cheaters with the "naming and shaming" policy to secure their profit income maximizatuion strategy on behalf of fairness.
  • Hiya, I'm a bit of a noobie a pro clubs but love playing it....could tell me how I improve my leaderboard position please, without cheating...I wish to get up there on my own merit.
    Not sure if my set up makes a difference but here is what I'm playing with...
    89 LF Creator 5'8". 178lbs and have 88% achievements done.....any ideas?
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Since ur playing as a striker then theres nothing much u can do besides playing the game, scoring a lot of goals and giving assists.
  • MaximSVK
    70 posts Park Captain
    Steptoe wrote: »
    Hiya, I'm a bit of a noobie a pro clubs but love playing it....could tell me how I improve my leaderboard position please, without cheating...I wish to get up there on my own merit.
    Not sure if my set up makes a difference but here is what I'm playing with...
    89 LF Creator 5'8". 178lbs and have 88% achievements done.....any ideas?

If you scroll through the top100s you will find that, apart from the fact that a lot of those guys are cheaters, there are a lot of non-impressive guys as well .. so honestly, all you need to do to get into the top100s is to simply play a LOT and bump that GP number to at the least 800. This is how it is in fifa nowadays, you don't have to be good, just play a lot and you will get into the top100s. This, and cheaters, is why people disregard those rankings. They are simply a joke.
  • P4ko7
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Same here check this. https://youtu.be/YKtx9sU2C0o