• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    JGomes wrote: »
    Dawud wrote: »
    bb3eaf1fdb22115ce08caadfcc17bf67.png

8 rating and cs vs Barca

:o he would be magnific

:open_mouth:
    Yes, smooth dribbling and decent finishing.

went through similar stat players and he is in a top tier in terms of Ball Control, Dribbling / Agility, Balance, Reaction. And i picked him up for 500. will definitely try him out. though i remember him being so ugly when he was in rome. he should get that dental check.
    Zzizou_10 wrote: »
    great free kick, exactly in the top corner

sweet. he really was talent when he was younger. but had some attitude issue in the national team. it's nice to see him thriving in league team and getting a second chance for the national team. chance of IF is slim right?

Yeah, with the millions of Euros he gets he definitely should visit a dentist :lol:
  • jenksiee123
    21478 posts Club Captain
    Cathcart/Watson will get a most consistent

Ake could as well.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I'm not even gonna bother getting excited about IF Tettey that card is gonna be so expensive same as if Antonio gets a IF.

Antonio will be but as long as they start price ranges high, i doubt tetty will be
  • jenksiee123
    21478 posts Club Captain
    Tettey should be quite cheap tbh seeing as he'll be in packs for part of TOTY. Probably under 100k.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20011 posts Club Captain
    i love valde
    Well then...
  • Baners wrote: »
    Hus wrote: »
    T Doumbia has 12 reds for me this year :D

Beckerman had like 6 for me.
    Lol I don't even like using him because of it ...infact I find that whole Ligue 1 midfield lacklustre.

Cohade?....mendy behind cohade and doumbia is pretty solid imo
    Chohade is class but the others I find meh for some reason ...
  • ligue 1 has the best central mids in the game

Depends how you play though right?? You could say The same with Serie A or Bundes if your looking at attractive stats ..
  • SterlingArcher
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    futhead.com/16/players/16483/jacob-murphy/

Shame Armstrong got a hat trick in the same match this guy got 2 goals and an assist, a SIF could have some crazy stats.
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    FFS Suk might go to the Bundesliga

Sporting is interested in him also :(

That my friend, I´m not considering as bad <3

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Any chance you guys could show me your Bundesliga and Serie A teams?

• Jordje58 wrote: »
    best all round midfielders?
    like sandro,diame,haris,gillet,wesley..who else?
    The ghanains in serie A ,Obi,Cardona, ofoe Simao, Neves, Anderson,
    Jenson, Huddlestone, the schalk dude..The Nigerian in turkish league..so many infact
  • TheSuperDerek
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite
    Baners wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    the problem with silver addiction and silver lounge imo is that every 5 minutes someone else talks about a player as the best this best that.. then I go buy them .. then there are no silver games to be found. then I sell them .. rinse and repeat lol :D

If you are going for silver games then you might as well just quit lol. I have accepted that i will compete against golds. Btw Makienok is the best target man....so much fun to cross to and great on the ball for a big guy lol

Makienok is life.
  • Jordje58
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jordje58 wrote: »
    best all round midfielders?
    like sandro,diame,haris,gillet,wesley..who else?
    The ghanains in serie A ,Obi,Cardona, ofoe Simao, Neves, Anderson,
    Jenson, Huddlestone, the schalk dude..The Nigerian in turkish league..so many infact

thanks..decided to use IF ayoub.
  • mattiparka
    10410 posts Has That Special Something
    would be lovely if suk went to bundesliga since i really dont like their strikers and he might actually get a good green link
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    watford corner goal was insane

what was so insane about it?

Watson was a kicker in the corner, not sure whether he intended or not he cross / shot the kick and it went right in. but after video review kolarov slightly touched the ball (but very little difference in trajectory) i once scored a goal like that irl. oh how it was a thrill.
  • Jordje58
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    What CB partnership is better
    IF beugelsdijk- IF ayala ( middelbrough gk is a bit meh)
    IF beugelsdijk - IF ebanks.(heaton in goal)
  • JGomes
    5279 posts Big Money Move
    nineteeeen wrote: »

Thing is he won't play enough to get a TOTS MC
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    the problem with silver addiction and silver lounge imo is that every 5 minutes someone else talks about a player as the best this best that.. then I go buy them .. then there are no silver games to be found. then I sell them .. rinse and repeat lol :D
    Haha I feel u ,I'm a hoarder though I keep mine like @Dawud .. For me by this time in the game I'll have tried pretty much every league and nation that interests me in various teams/hybrids and positions so when I recommend a player I actually really rate them as decent . I also read alot of observations by others and take people's recommendations to try out which has had good cards in my team I'd have never tried (Shout out to who ever was saying Kodjia, Huddlestone,mings, and pisano) But anyway alot if it is subjective which just makes it better when others enjoy the cards that you do...

As for finding silver vs silver games ....I could cry every time I think back to how good previous match making and alive the silver users were up until FUT14. . I'd welcome anything that would breath life into the way we can use Silvers on the game.
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    Yeah, with the millions of Euros he gets he definitely should visit a dentist :lol:
    244029_heroa.jpg
    1439216319_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg
    guess he already did
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Jordje58 wrote: »
    What CB partnership is better
    IF beugelsdijk- IF ayala ( middelbrough gk is a bit meh)
    IF beugelsdijk - IF ebanks.(heaton in goal)

Mancienne
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up

Imo he would be second behind Slimani... don't rate Teo at all and Montero is also not that good ^^
  • Baners wrote: »

If you are going for silver games then you might as well just quit lol. I have accepted that i will compete against golds. Btw Makienok is the best target man....so much fun to cross to and great on the ball for a big guy lol

Makienok is life.
    Makienok is the best target man from the past 3 Futs imo.
  • SterlingArcher
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone tried making a team of players 70 rated and under? Considering it to try out players like Juanmi who is 70 rated at CAM but looks like he would be higher rated at striker.
  • mattiparka wrote: »
    would be lovely if suk went to bundesliga since i really dont like their strikers and he might actually get a good green link
    Have you tried Jhon?
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    toure, aguero showing class. Watford 1 - 2 Man City
  • Jhon Cordoba. .. @Baners
  • JGomes
    5279 posts Big Money Move

Imo he would be second behind Slimani... don't rate Teo at all and Montero is also not that good ^^

Him and Slimani playing wouldn't really work. Too similar for a 2 ST formation.
This discussion has been closed.