Comments

• I am Beast FC
    700 posts Sunday League Hero
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Luan (Gremio) must have 5*.
  • chaser2k15
    13485 posts Has That Special Something
    Rob BRFC wrote: »
    100k packs all day means one thing, IF Forestieri...

2ab11d50ac1b560378c19982ec5e31bb.png

Only seen 1 pop up in two days. He seems quite rare. I will wait until sun night and if he pops up i will buy him. He looks amazing. @Rob BRFC.
  • I am Beast FC
    700 posts Sunday League Hero
    100k packs all day means one thing, IF Forestieri...

2ab11d50ac1b560378c19982ec5e31bb.png

Only seen 1 pop up in two days. He seems quite rare. I will wait until sun night and if he pops up i will buy him. He looks amazing. @Rob BRFC.

I saw 3 an hour ago (PS4), one wasn't even for 50K.
  • holdenwait
    56237 posts National Treasure
    get drunk, new years, celebrate , yes, yes, yes.... wake up and still no IF Forestieri in the fckn market?

yawnnnnn
  • Jordje58
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    get drunk, new years, celebrate , yes, yes, yes.... wake up and still no IF Forestieri in the fckn market?

yawnnnnn

sigh...hope this is not going to be the case come silvers for tots
  • holdenwait
    if they had set the upper range to 100k instead of 50 he'd be available and then slowly get down to 60-70k by now.. but no.. let's make the pacey english silvers' ranges stupidly high instead!
  • holdenwait
    LOL 2 seconds later >:)

637fae8036927a93b9d833c4a13d388c.png
  • jenksiee123
    21459 posts Club Captain
    Ighalo was extinct at the same price till the weekend of the week he was in packs so probably be the same with Forestieri.
  • holdenwait
    he's not fresh.. means I won't be keeping him :)

4 owners 1 game played, doesn't make sense anyways. I'll put him up in a few hours on ps4, I'll let you guys know before doing so.. If he's still "extinct" by then.
  • Bas
    1187 posts Professional
    Bought if Gray for 67k on ps4. Is he worth it and build a team around or are there better strikers in the league?

Thanks,
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    Boothy wrote: »
    K League legend Molina has left Seoul after 6 years. He has signed for Independiente Medellin.

I've used him on FIFA and he makes a quality ST.

632f349b87fe81f56bf7d7d58128567b.png

wow you are faster than a person who lives in korea. him and Dejan was a legendary duo. funny that i don't support FC Seoul even though i live in seoul :/
    Support Seongnam then ;)

Are you a seong-nam fan? Actually i like ulsan hyundai because of the korean ibrahimovic wook. Happy new year everyone
    Kinda, i was just a big fan of Everton Santos on Fifa 13 <3

image.jpg
    don't think i have him. forgot there is 'Generation' mode on web app. 2 years ago. wow. time flies really fast. and there are core silver users (as well as the traders and price fixers :( ) still hanging around in this thread including me. funny. wish everyone a happy new year and hope everyone achieves something you want in real life.
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    If people want IF's I'd just wait 2 weeks until TOTY all these players will be like 40% cheaper.
    how was it for past 2 years? TOTY market crash and rise again and than TOTS market crash and next title demo comes out right?
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    e51f655d086fbe4821ceeaad911730ed.png

See how they get on in division 2

No IF Ayala?

Had the Kalas/Bamba pairing since the first week of fifa and they haven't let me down tbh.
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    <XB1> Price Check Reminder

IF_Ebanks.jpg
    seen lower ones. if you see the ones on market it's all not fresh out of packs.

IF_Washington.jpg
    forumer here called him "Garbage". the power of "England" despite him being a 3rd league player.

IF_Butland.jpg
    the crash. i checked the market and some delusional fool price fixed it again lol. i guess the tremendous coin loss got him lol

IF_Ince.jpg
    last but not least. the ultimate price fixing target just because he is England national with a 4 skills
    IF_Ince_00.jpg
    doubled price compared to ps4 filthy greed. gotta love those price fixers.
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro

IF_Ebanks.jpg

IF_Washington.jpg
    forumer here called him "Garbage". the power of "England" despite him being a 3rd league player.

IF_Butland.jpg
    the crash. i checked the market and some delusional fool price fixed it again lol. i guess the tremendous coin loss got him lol

IF_Ince.jpg
    last but not least. the ultimate price fixing target just because he is England national with a 4 skills
    IF_Ince_00.jpg

You love them price fixers dont you
  • Jordje58
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    pro league isnt working for me lads...is the hellas liga good?...en what variation of 433 shouldi play them in?//maybe 4321 too
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional

IF_Ebanks.jpg

IF_Washington.jpg

IF_Butland.jpg

IF_Ince.jpg
    IF_Ince_00.jpg

actually sent short but detailed e-mails to FUT related departments and posted facebook / twitter how restraining these price fixers / traders will eventually make their revenue stream more lucrative. they are already banning the accounts related to "coin for cash(other way around as well)"(seen many case in korean FUT community) so. yeah. i gotta love them for their "buy low sell high" effort. cause it's almost going to be extinct.
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    Jordje58 wrote: »
    pro league isnt working for me lads...is the hellas liga good?...en what variation of 433 shouldi play them in?//maybe 4321 too

FUT16_PRO_01.jpg
    worst team of all my squad... got relegated with them. can't get used to them.
  • JeremiahIV
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone use Korean silvers? If so, which ones are vital?
  • jenksiee123
    21459 posts Club Captain

IF_Ebanks.jpg

IF_Washington.jpg

IF_Butland.jpg

IF_Ince.jpg
    IF_Ince_00.jpg

actually sent short but detailed e-mails to FUT related departments and posted facebook / twitter how restraining these price fixers / traders will eventually make their revenue stream more lucrative. they are already banning the accounts related to "coin for cash(other way around as well)"(seen many case in korean FUT community) so. yeah. i gotta love them for their "buy low sell high" effort. cause it's almost going to be extinct.

Jesus Christ.
  • holdenwait

wtf
  • Pughy30
    26051 posts Player of the Year
    Monk you seem like the type of guy who believes in bigfoot and aliens you love your conspiracies.
  • SkillsPersonified
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quick question to you guys really. Always loved silvers since back in FIFA12/13.. But I just always find myself unable to compete in higher divisions with silver teams. I normally win Division 1, maybe 20+ times a year with gold sides, as soon as I put together a silver side I just tumble down the divisions. So yeah, I was wondering whether you guys play divisions and are just more competent than me? Or if you play other game modes? Any tips for being competitive with silvers etc.?

Thanks in advance!
  • holdenwait
    mix some golds in weaker positions I'd say

after spending the whole holiday trying to find silver tourney games to no avail now I mixed my super lig silvers with golds like muslera, IF Ozyakup etc and it was great fun playing division 3 currently.

unfortunately there is a serious lack of game modes in FUT anyways so there's not much else you can do.
  • Gyan_33
    29558 posts Player of the Year

IF_Ebanks.jpg

IF_Washington.jpg

IF_Butland.jpg

IF_Ince.jpg
    IF_Ince_00.jpg

hahahaha happy new year pal
  • SterlingArcher
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would love an IF from this Hull - QPR game, Diame, Phillips or Chery would be brilliant.
  • chaser2k15
    Jordje58 wrote: »

FUT16_PRO_01.jpg
    worst team of all my squad... got relegated with them. can't get used to them.

Get trebel in there.
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Quick question to you guys really. Always loved silvers since back in FIFA12/13.. But I just always find myself unable to compete in higher divisions with silver teams. I normally win Division 1, maybe 20+ times a year with gold sides, as soon as I put together a silver side I just tumble down the divisions. So yeah, I was wondering whether you guys play divisions and are just more competent than me? Or if you play other game modes? Any tips for being competitive with silvers etc.?

Thanks in advance!

Gold GK is a must really
  • chaser2k15
    Boothy wrote: »
    K League legend Molina has left Seoul after 6 years. He has signed for Independiente Medellin.

I've used him on FIFA and he makes a quality ST.

632f349b87fe81f56bf7d7d58128567b.png

wow you are faster than a person who lives in korea. him and Dejan was a legendary duo. funny that i don't support FC Seoul even though i live in seoul :/
    Support Seongnam then ;)

Are you a seong-nam fan? Actually i like ulsan hyundai because of the korean ibrahimovic wook. Happy new year everyone
    Kinda, i was just a big fan of Everton Santos on Fifa 13 <3

image.jpg
    don't think i have him. forgot there is 'Generation' mode on web app. 2 years ago. wow. time flies really fast. and there are core silver users (as well as the traders and price fixers :( ) still hanging around in this thread including me. funny. wish everyone a happy new year and hope everyone achieves something you want in real life.
    If people want IF's I'd just wait 2 weeks until TOTY all these players will be like 40% cheaper.
    how was it for past 2 years? TOTY market crash and rise again and than TOTS market crash and next title demo comes out right?

70dfc1e5e1b1f0c7d927daf06c676f2c.png
    Is that him?
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    Jesus Christ.
    holdenwait wrote: »
    wtf
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    hahahaha happy new year pal

thanks folks ;)
    Monk you seem like the type of guy who believes in bigfoot and aliens you love your conspiracies.
    bigfoot. no but Guanches yes. https://ersjdamoo.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/giants-of-the-canary-islands/
    aliens. i don't know. if you read astronomy books it's hard to say we are the only living species in entire galaxies. can't say no n can't say yes
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    70dfc1e5e1b1f0c7d927daf06c676f2c.pngIs that him?

i guess so. he was 66... i might have over looked him back than
This discussion has been closed.