[ELLL] - English Lower League Lounge

Comments

• KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    Cam wrote: »
    Going Millwall away on Saturday and we could relegate them :D

If we score a goal or two early I'm predicting similar scenes to these ..... should be fun! ;)

Can you still relegate them even if Rotherham get the -3 before you play? Surely it will be decided soon cant be going on longer than the season
  • Bland Poobah
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Jermaine Beckford :kissing_heart:
    pls sign him awful championship player
    Two absolutely filthy goals tonight. He's great with a bit confidence in him.
    3 words, found his confidence.
  • Cam
    558 posts Sunday League Hero

If we score a goal or two early I'm predicting similar scenes to these ..... should be fun! ;)

Can you still relegate them even if Rotherham get the -3 before you play? Surely it will be decided soon cant be going on longer than the season

If they get deducted 3 points but Rotherham win and we avoid defeat they'll still be down because their goal difference is a lot worse than Rotherham's. But Rotherham have got Norwich and we've been sh*te lately so that's very unlikely
  • Juninho 10
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alastair wrote: »
    Looking further down the ladder it is good to see FC United won their league tonight, they are now into the Conference North. Salford CIty won their league as well so are now in the Evo-stik Premier.
    No it isn't, go bust again please.

Can't wait for Bolton to go bust.
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    edited April 2015
    Juninho 10 wrote: »
    Looking further down the ladder it is good to see FC United won their league tonight, they are now into the Conference North. Salford CIty won their league as well so are now in the Evo-stik Premier.

Can't wait for Bolton to go bust.
    If this takeover miraculously happens we won't have any 'debt' :wink: (Part of the deal is that debt is cleared owner knows he won't get it back any time soon and he hasn't got long left so he might as well just have the money we sell for)

We might still end up going bust if the new owners turn out to be like Pompeys
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up

I think that is a fake video Millwall fans would never act like that they are nice calm fans that never get into fights
  • Lard_Lad
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Millwall fans are pathetic, I remeber we played them once and we where winning so they started trying to fight the stewards and get to our fans, they were on the bottom tier and tried to get to our fans, then they all ran out of the stand and about 5 mins later ran back in trying to catch the stewards off guard, it was the funniest most pathetic I've seen from away fans.

Also last year when we played charlton in the quarters apparently Milwall fans came with the Charlton fans just looking for fights, I think they just wanted to see a team play on the quarters
  • Cam
    558 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Millwall fans are pathetic, I remeber we played them once and we where winning so they started trying to fight the stewards and get to our fans, they were on the bottom tier and tried to get to our fans, then they all ran out of the stand and about 5 mins later ran back in trying to catch the stewards off guard, it was the funniest most pathetic I've seen from away fans.

Also last year when we played charlton in the quarters apparently Milwall fans came with the Charlton fans just looking for fights, I think they just wanted to see a team play on the quarters

Last season we were 5-1 up at The Den and one of their fans punched Adam Smith and another pushed Clough to the ground and then ran onto the pitch and directly towards Will Hughes. And they've also sang about the 6 Derbyshire kids who were murdered by their father the past 3 or 4 games we've played them ..... lovely bunch

• Lard_Lad
    Jamie Murphy was 6th in the top 10 should have been higher but at least he was in
  • mott1993
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    Jamie Murphy was 6th in the top 10 should have been higher but at least he was in

Not sure if serious
  • Lard_Lad
    mott1993 wrote: »

Not sure if serious
    Jamie Murphys class, tore you lot apart are you ground
  • mott1993
    880 posts Semi-Pro

Not sure if serious

That doesn't mean he should be higher
  • Lard_Lad

Not sure if serious

Was just your lot he's done it to, done it all season

tbf the candidates above him have all been great, just think without Murphy we homestly wouldn't even be in the play offs
  • Bland Poobah
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Freeman didn't even get second :lol:
  • mott1993
    880 posts Semi-Pro

Not sure if serious

tbf the candidates above him have all been great, just think without Murphy we homestly wouldn't even be in the play offs

Did he play at Bramall Lane in the first game?
  • Lard_Lad

Not sure if serious

Yeah
  • Handy Andy
    5645 posts Big Money Move
    Fair enough list imo
  • Collett
    707 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    I'll take two players in the top ten.
  • mott1993
    880 posts Semi-Pro

Not sure if serious

Yeah

Fairs, just asking because the games against us would have been the only times I've seen him play
    And tbf, most of your team tore us apart at our place
  • Lard_Lad
    Hopefully with Freeman and Flint already in TOTS MC they'll give a card to Murphy in FL TOTS
  • WFCBagnall
    68061 posts Moderator
    Hopefully with Freeman and Flint already in TOTS MC they'll give a card to Murphy in FL TOTS
    Just depends how many L1 slots Ea decide to dish out

Flint and Freeman will probably get re released
  • mott1993
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2015
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Joe Bryan deserves one ;) (but probably won't get one)
  • Lard_Lad

A bit annoying if they get re released, waste of a good spot
  • mott1993
    880 posts Semi-Pro

A bit annoying if they get re released, waste of a good spot

Depends if it's an 18 man or 23 man squad
  • Alastair
    9838 posts Moderator

They never went bust. :smiley:

Up and till now they were my least favourite pheonix club (if you can call them that) but I have grown to like them a bit more after all the help they have given us.

• Bland Poobah
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    The Player of the year and top scorer is definitely going to be in.
  • Collett
    707 posts Sunday League Hero
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3050533/Aston-Villa-target-summer-transfer-bid-Swindon-Town-midfielder-Massimo-Luongo.html

The second Sherwood got appointed Villa manager, we all knew this would happen. Be a good move for him.
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional

Up and till now they were my least favourite pheonix club (if you can call them that) but I have grown to like them a bit more after all the help they have given us.
    I was talking about Hereford, in all seriousness I don't mind FC United at the end of the day their supporters are giving my local side at least £10,000 this weekend through ticket sales :)

• Alastair
    9838 posts Moderator

I was talking about Hereford, in all seriousness I don't mind FC United at the end of the day their supporters are giving my local side at least £10,000 this weekend through ticket sales :)

Oh. :neutral:

We'll have a similar effect as them when we go to opposition clubs. The invasion fixtures should be good. Although we will have an away match which is about 300m from our ground, they might have to switch it to our own ground as they normally get 100ish and we'll probably take 3-4000, especially if it is on Boxing Day/New Years Day. :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.