The "Unresponsiveness"

Comments

• El.Diego
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I personaly try one game every day form 2/3 weeks and 95% was bushit and in case on this 5% second/third one was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so I'm startet to think "it" ment to be like that it fifa 16. The worst fifa in history if it comes about controll and skillgap...
  • M98H
    14311 posts Has That Special Something
    LT RT dribbling feels awful after the patch, was absolutely fine pre patch
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    MH1203 wrote: »
    I agree.

And it even was supposed to be buffed, if i recall correctly.

• M98H
    14311 posts Has That Special Something
    Snipguy wrote: »
    I agree.

And it even was supposed to be buffed, if i recall correctly.

I originally went from div 2 to div 4 because of this, I rely 90% of my attacks on dribbling, took me ages to get use to the new patch
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    Last night: played 4 - won 4. Tonight: played 5 - lost 5. Similar opponents across both nights and all in the same division (D5). Tonight I couldn't string two passes together, control the ball or keep the ball after a 'successful' tackle. Never had any of this tipsy-turvey crap pre-patch. Each night is so unpredictable; will I enjoy my £50+ investment or feel like tearing my hair out?? Oh, and I don't mind losing, especially if it's been a fun game. I wish EA could make a game properly before releasing it and then stop fiddling with the 'finished' product. Bellends!
  • SYMMO19
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

This seems to be the majority view since the patch but i've had the opposite experience, Iniesta and Messi are much better for me using LT/RT post patch than before.

100% agree about the general sluggishness of the gameplay though..
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    The skills are very unresponsive
  • huntskij
    528 posts Sunday League Hero
    SYMMO19 wrote: »

This seems to be the majority view since the patch but i've had the opposite experience, Iniesta and Messi are much better for me using LT/RT post patch than before.

100% agree about the general sluggishness of the gameplay though..

My team has been full of tanks and articulated lorrys for a month now.
    I can only play offline if I want a game where my players do what I am telling them lol

If it doesn't improve after toty then I'm out, that's at least 2k a year ea won't be pocketing ;)

On another note, if anyone wants to add federalstudent5 on xbone, I would be greatful, it would give me a few different squads to play against!
  • Rufio
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm on a run of about 20-30 games where i may as well not even be playing, makes it worse when its my good team and messi and neymar etc feel like fkn bronzes. And this arvo cannot even find a game.. so many issues its a joke and needs attention!!
  • Eckymcmann
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    mjustic wrote: »
    And it's exclusively only in FUT. H2H, no problem.

In h2h seasons I had no trouble staying in div1, relegated maybe a few times, in FUT I'm constantly jumping from div2 to div4 up and down, terrible.
    Well, in FUT the people are generally better, as FUT is played by the people who play FIFA a lot more.

But the gameplay is 100% better on H2H side and the game is a lot less random.
    Whilst this may be the case, there are still major differences between them when it comes to ghastly passing and an awful first touch. Playing seasons, 83 Rooney feels 10x better than the 86 UT one :D He can't pass to save his life. It's not just exclusive to him either, it's everyone!
    I too feel I'm a competent player (I've won Div 1 in seasons with two losses), and I win most games in UT, but it's simply not enjoyable anymore.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    I haven't been able to play one game where I feel my team is actually ping as I ask. I'd understand if I had a 10 Chen bronze team but I've got a team stacked with too tier players
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    I haven't been able to play one game where I feel my team is actually ping as I ask. I'd understand if I had a 10 Chen bronze team but I've got a team stacked with too tier players
    I know the feeling.

Taking a small break from FIFA atm. Doing my head in.

• huntskij
    Hallelujah!

Finally u run of lag free games, consecutive promotions lol
  • A few nights ago when I could actually find opponents I went on like a 20 game win streak taking me within 2 point of promotion to division 1 in those games I was creating 10 15 passing moves leading to amazing goals I was really tearing people apart now the game has gone sluggish I've be relegated to division 3 and struggling I'm feeling I'm doing nothing different my passes just won't come off aguero after getting his 50th goal now just hits the woodwork the games a mess
  • huntskij
    Nah it's back
  • Absting159
    8026 posts Moderator
    Until yesterday, I don't think I won a game with this patch. Now, randomly I won my first Draft EVER, promoted to Div 3 and am on a ridiculous win streak.

The game is so utterly frustrating its unreal. FUT is like being addicted to drugs. We all know we'll complain and whine and moan about it because we all do. But that high when things are good is just amazing, haha.

FYI. I hate post patch too. Like I said, until yesterday. . .I was a mess. I also couldnt find a game for about 3 days.
  • l SHODA l
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lol
  • huntskij
    Yeah it's ridiculous, the few games that played as it should felt like the best Fifa ever! Ronaldo, Messi and Stoichkov were unstoppable and Gullit, well, if I was a woman I'd be wet lol
    Passes were crisp and accurate, every shot was going in or on target, players actually felt quick again and my guys weren't being blown off the ball by a puff of wind!
    No wonder there are so many get good posts, if theyve never experienced the unresponsive Fifa, they have what amounts to a pretty damn good footy game.

EA, Mods, do us a favour and have this looked into officially, so we at least have an answer as to why this happens. Baring in mind that peeps with stupid fast internet and low ping get it too, so u can't keep blaming our isp forever.
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive switched to head to head and it's like playing a different game, UT is just in bits at the minute, unplayable.
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    Unresponsive bag of *#*#

Just hopped on for my first game in about a week and a half and it was horrendous! Double tapping x to low cross and my player literally does nothing, countless other times it happened in the game as well. I'm done with FUT for a while now that I've got other games over christmas
  • KingLionel10
    16386 posts World Class
    EA seriously need to sort this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out, its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ abysmal.

Passes pinging all over in the wrong direction, players reacting too late, players turning like trucks, taking 5 seconds after they've controlled it to release it again. Everything in game is so delayed its unreal.

@Rob

Come on show us how you make your money!

This needs fixed, it's becoming unplayable man ffs

• Ok, so I thought it was just me but after reading down through this post, and a few others, I realize the FUT has some major issues at the moment. I didn't know if it was a handicap or what exactly because I just upgraded with Messi and Schmeichel with a solid BBVA squad. Previous I was running a 20K Serie A team with Perin as my keeper. Perin is better than Schmeichel according to my gameplay. I went from Div 2 to Div 8 and I could not win a game. No joke. Historically I bounce from Div 1 to Div 3 and back and forth. Players cannot pass, cannot turn, cannot control the ball, miss wide open shots, etc. I take Messi and Schmeichel out and my team is fine and gameplay is somewhat normal. Today was the kicker. I was winning a game up 3-1 and all my players start running super slow for no reason. I do not play high pressure and I do not sprint all over the place like all these crazies playing the game now. I had decent stamina left and even subbed a few players to see if it would make a difference. FUT is broken at the moment. I hope they fix it soon because I love FIFA but I am not having any fun playing so what is the point? Good luck all.
  • Ok, so I thought it was just me but after reading down through this post, and a few others, I realize the FUT has some major issues at the moment. I didn't know if it was a handicap or what exactly because I just upgraded with Messi and Schmeichel with a solid BBVA squad. Previous I was running a 20K Serie A team with Perin as my keeper. Perin is better than Schmeichel according to my gameplay. I went from Div 2 to Div 8 and I could not win a game. No joke. Historically I bounce from Div 1 to Div 3 and back and forth. Players cannot pass, cannot turn, cannot control the ball, miss wide open shots, etc. I take Messi and Schmeichel out and my team is fine and gameplay is somewhat normal. Today was the kicker. I was winning a game up 3-1 and all my players start running super slow for no reason. I do not play high pressure and I do not sprint all over the place like all these crazies playing the game now. I had decent stamina left and even subbed a few players to see if it would make a difference. FUT is broken at the moment. I hope they fix it soon because I love FIFA but I am not having any fun playing so what is the point? Good luck all.
  • Dude5001 wrote: »
    Ok, so I thought it was just me but after reading down through this post, and a few others, I realize the FUT has some major issues at the moment. I didn't know if it was a handicap or what exactly because I just upgraded with Messi and Schmeichel with a solid BBVA squad. Previous I was running a 20K Serie A team with Perin as my keeper. Perin is better than Schmeichel according to my gameplay. I went from Div 2 to Div 8 and I could not win a game. No joke. Historically I bounce from Div 1 to Div 3 and back and forth. Players cannot pass, cannot turn, cannot control the ball, miss wide open shots, etc. I take Messi and Schmeichel out and my team is fine and gameplay is somewhat normal. Today was the kicker. I was winning a game up 3-1 and all my players start running super slow for no reason. I do not play high pressure and I do not sprint all over the place like all these crazies playing the game now. I had decent stamina left and even subbed a few players to see if it would make a difference. FUT is broken at the moment. I hope they fix it soon because I love FIFA but I am not having any fun playing so what is the point? Good luck all.

• Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    edited December 2015
    Wish we could atleast get a statement on this.

The game has been unplayable for me since the most recent patch. Every other game I play is filled with input lag / sluggish moving players.

Before the patch I had no consistency issues with the fluidity of gameplay.

Is there anyone who can make the devs aware of this?

Console: Xbox One

@DaveBtw

@Rob

@Zptr
  • La flama blanca
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    The funny thing is I've had the same trouble on the last few fifas with it being inconsistent and had to put up with the get good brigade. Now loads of people have it. Welcome to my world boys
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Dude5001 wrote: »
    Dude5001 wrote: »
    Ok, so I thought it was just me but after reading down through this post, and a few others, I realize the FUT has some major issues at the moment. I didn't know if it was a handicap or what exactly because I just upgraded with Messi and Schmeichel with a solid BBVA squad. Previous I was running a 20K Serie A team with Perin as my keeper. Perin is better than Schmeichel according to my gameplay. I went from Div 2 to Div 8 and I could not win a game. No joke. Historically I bounce from Div 1 to Div 3 and back and forth. Players cannot pass, cannot turn, cannot control the ball, miss wide open shots, etc. I take Messi and Schmeichel out and my team is fine and gameplay is somewhat normal. Today was the kicker. I was winning a game up 3-1 and all my players start running super slow for no reason. I do not play high pressure and I do not sprint all over the place like all these crazies playing the game now. I had decent stamina left and even subbed a few players to see if it would make a difference. FUT is broken at the moment. I hope they fix it soon because I love FIFA but I am not having any fun playing so what is the point? Good luck all.

Thanks for triple posting it pal I definitely get the emphasis after seeing it the third time.
  • Diggy
    15604 posts World Class
    If you haven't tried it already

Reset your MAC address before you start every FIFA session
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    Diggy wrote: »
    If you haven't tried it already

Reset your MAC address before you start every FIFA session

This fixes issues with finding players.

But it hasn't helped with the inconsistent sluggish gameplay. Which has only happened after the last patch.
  • Muzza11
    16267 posts World Class
    No touch speed boost for the win works very well with the patch