The Betting Lounge

Comments

  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that Raps. Up your game.
  • Salty P3anut
    10594 posts Has That Special Something
    TC wrote: »
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that Raps. Up your game.

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mate
  • mattk lfc
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    You can still withdraw your money if you self exclude yourself though
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    Toronto are naff, wouldn't go anywhere near them
  • Tom
    11377 posts Has That Special Something
    mattk lfc wrote: »
    You can still withdraw your money if you self exclude yourself though

    Reading further, he didn't send exclude himself. He's from Manchester and the IP of the person who requested "self exclusion" was from Jersey. It's also not as simple as just clicking a link, you have to know the persons user name, full name and email address in order to request self exclusion.

    They've done a number over on him here, and they'll a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of users due to this, it's blowing up all over forums and Twitter.
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Adamski wrote: »
    Toronto are naff, wouldn't go anywhere near them

    He says at HT...
  • Salty P3anut
    10594 posts Has That Special Something
    @Dean how did they not score had the same amount of shots on target as the other team had in total :(
  • mattk lfc
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Tom wrote: »
    mattk lfc wrote: »
    You can still withdraw your money if you self exclude yourself though

    Reading further, he didn't send exclude himself. He's from Manchester and the IP of the person who requested "self exclusion" was from Jersey. It's also not as simple as just clicking a link, you have to know the persons user name, full name and email address in order to request self exclusion.

    They've done a number over on him here, and they'll a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of users due to this, it's blowing up all over forums and Twitter.
    Yeah it still doesn't sound very good for him, but its not like he's lost all his money or anything. BetVictor is pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anyway, I'm sure another bookie would love his custom :D
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    TC wrote: »
    Adamski wrote: »
    Toronto are naff, wouldn't go anywhere near them

    He says at HT...

    I said the other day before game 1 I think Washington would win the series
  • Salty P3anut
    10594 posts Has That Special Something
    TC wrote: »
    Adamski wrote: »
    Toronto are naff, wouldn't go anywhere near them

    He says at HT...

    :cold_sweat: should have gone to sleep and stuck with football fs. Had a treble lined up for tomorrow evening as well : Atletico to qualify , Juve game under 2.5 and celtic to win 3.2/1
  • mattk lfc
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    May struggle doing this over/under thing cos I usually watch on League Pass which is quite a bit behind :(
  • Salty P3anut
    10594 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm off to sleep , hopefully i'll wake up to a small miracle occurring in Canada but thats me being hopeful
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    Washington were up 15 in the fourth quarter last game and it went to OT, plenty of time yet, leads don't mean anything in the first half.
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    mattk lfc wrote: »
    May struggle doing this over/under thing cos I usually watch on League Pass which is quite a bit behind :(

    bruh you need ballstreams not leaguepass
  • No quarter markets on betfair for Mavs?
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Fooking useless Raps.
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    1c64034fea782e722964ef8aa2ef7c81.png

    nicely done, shame about the cover bet :D frustrating when that happens.
  • Adamski wrote: »
    1c64034fea782e722964ef8aa2ef7c81.png

    nicely done, shame about the cover bet :D frustrating when that happens.

    Aye, the 3 offensive rebounds for the Cavs didn't help but hey ho. Weren't going to put it on but it was getting a bit close so
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    Adamski wrote: »
    1c64034fea782e722964ef8aa2ef7c81.png

    nicely done, shame about the cover bet :D frustrating when that happens.

    Aye, the 3 offensive rebounds for the Cavs didn't help but hey ho. Weren't going to put it on but it was getting a bit close so

    yeah I had 196.5 to 199.5 in that game, offensive rebs destroyed overs.
  • Dandingooo
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    When I usually bet I just do outright winners. Does this mean that if they draw I get my money back? I'm trying to do Atletico to draw/win and Juve to draw/win. Won £85 earlier going to put it all on that I think since it was a wee random bet from my uni payment

    Pic won't work I'll paste it in here as well

    http://gyazo.com/aa6903ce4a306889ffd0e2a88e637e62
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    8Oqdh63.png

    aWWW0EI.png
  • Dandingooo wrote: »
    When I usually bet I just do outright winners. Does this mean that if they draw I get my money back? I'm trying to do Atletico to draw/win and Juve to draw/win. Won £85 earlier going to put it all on that I think since it was a wee random bet from my uni payment
    Probably not. If you're talking about Basketball - it just counts as overtime. Football, no too. Unless you pick draw no bet.
  • Dandingooo
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    When I usually bet I just do outright winners. Does this mean that if they draw I get my money back? I'm trying to do Atletico to draw/win and Juve to draw/win. Won £85 earlier going to put it all on that I think since it was a wee random bet from my uni payment
    Probably not. If you're talking about Basketball - it just counts as overtime. Football, no too. Unless you pick draw no bet.

    I just had another look, hadn't a clue what that bet meant but I got it sorted. Thanks anyway!
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    217.5 to 219.5 as well
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    why couldn't they just let the game die
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Need to cut back for the rest of the week so I have enough for the weekend. Been a poor week for me so far which isn't helping neither.
  • Gravy. Adam, this is magical.2efe4060e016a1cac94831fed06e41bb.png
  • Adamski
    9978 posts League Winner
    Gravy. Adam, this is magical.2efe4060e016a1cac94831fed06e41bb.png

    nice to see it working for you :3
  • Apollo
    19006 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Cruz wrote: »
    @Apollo so what have you backed so far in the snooker?
    Selby to win and make 2 match centuries - 7/4.
    Higgins to win and both players to win 5 frames - 4/5.
    O'Sullivan -5.5 frames - 4/6.

    First two won, O'Sullivan is winning 7-2 in his match so far. :) Any player other than O'Sullivan and I wouldn't have bet on -5.5 frames. :D

    @Cruz You backing any player in the Snooker today? The Murphy and Trump game look decent.
This discussion has been closed.