Doubts about this team.

LucasAMC
1148 posts Professional
Hello guys, I got Neuer on Christmas pack and I don't have enough money for a good Bundes team with Robben, Lewan and Reus, and I like very much BPL teams, so how can I use Neuer on a BPL team? I made this, but I didn't like Azpi because he is rightfooted and Piszchek I've never try on 16. The defense I think is much better than Kompany and Cahill.
GwTNMx0.png

Comments

  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15261 posts World Class
    go 433(2) Rooney is pointless.
  • Whitebeard
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Dunno about rooney, M/H for a striker!?
    You can try moreno on 8 chem if you wish instead of azpilisomething.
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    You don´t even need Azpi, just get Alaba or any German Bundesliga LB
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    Dunno about rooney, M/H for a striker!?
    You can try moreno on 8 chem if you wish instead of azpilisomething.

    Yes, Rooney! He is my topscorer.

    I don't know if I will have money enough for Alaba. Is Piszchek good on 16?
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Puszek has been rocksolid for me. Alaba is a no brainer though, stop fiddling aroubd with Azpi.. jeez..
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    bberger wrote: »
    Puszek has been rocksolid for me. Alaba is a no brainer though, stop fiddling aroubd with Azpi.. jeez..

    Really? Better so. Alaba I think is good as well.
  • Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sub him.
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    Maher wrote: »
    Sub him.

    For who?
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    For as much as you say that "pace is op' that team is incredibly boring.
  • Bratwurst11
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections

    Neuer I got on Christmas packs, so I can't sell him.

    @Clint Eastwood If I were paceabuser, I would be using Remy or Sturridge instead of Rooney and another CAM with 85+ pace. And in mine fitness team I would not use Totti, Mandzukic...
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections

    Neuer I got on Christmas packs, so I can't sell him.

    @Clint Eastwood If I were paceabuser, I would be using Remy or Sturridge instead of Rooney and another CAM with 85+ pace. And in mine fitness team I would not use Totti, Mandzukic...

    I just don't understand why you have a team like this when all you do is go into threads and complain about how OP pace is. You seriously talk nonstop about pace,so you would rather complain about it then give in to your theory of that's the only way to win games?
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections

    Neuer I got on Christmas packs, so I can't sell him.

    @Clint Eastwood If I were paceabuser, I would be using Remy or Sturridge instead of Rooney and another CAM with 85+ pace. And in mine fitness team I would not use Totti, Mandzukic...

    I just don't understand why you have a team like this when all you do is go into threads and complain about how OP pace is. You seriously talk nonstop about pace,so you would rather complain about it then give in to your theory of that's the only way to win games?

    You didn't understand me. I use first, players with good technique. For example, I use Hazard, he has a good pass and shoot too. It would be different if I use Sterling, Sterling only has pace, because his pass and shoots are bad. The same thing with Aguero, he is a complete ST, different from Remy that only has good pace. Another example is Mertens, only has pace. So I use Totti that has good pass and shoots. If there were a Pedro RM I would use him instead of Willian.
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections

    Neuer I got on Christmas packs, so I can't sell him.

    @Clint Eastwood If I were paceabuser, I would be using Remy or Sturridge instead of Rooney and another CAM with 85+ pace. And in mine fitness team I would not use Totti, Mandzukic...

    I just don't understand why you have a team like this when all you do is go into threads and complain about how OP pace is. You seriously talk nonstop about pace,so you would rather complain about it then give in to your theory of that's the only way to win games?

    You didn't understand me. I use first, players with good technique. For example, I use Hazard, he has a good pass and shoot too. It would be different if I use Sterling, Sterling only has pace, because his pass and shoots are bad. The same thing with Aguero, he is a complete ST, different from Remy that only has good pace. Another example is Mertens, only has pace. So I use Totti that has good pass and shoots. If there were a Pedro RM I would use him instead of Willian.
    You're contradicting yourself...
    Don't make me pull up countless posts of yours when people are asking advice on messi and you say something like "anyone with 85+ pace will be as good". You're a joke.
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections

    Neuer I got on Christmas packs, so I can't sell him.

    @Clint Eastwood If I were paceabuser, I would be using Remy or Sturridge instead of Rooney and another CAM with 85+ pace. And in mine fitness team I would not use Totti, Mandzukic...

    I just don't understand why you have a team like this when all you do is go into threads and complain about how OP pace is. You seriously talk nonstop about pace,so you would rather complain about it then give in to your theory of that's the only way to win games?

    You didn't understand me. I use first, players with good technique. For example, I use Hazard, he has a good pass and shoot too. It would be different if I use Sterling, Sterling only has pace, because his pass and shoots are bad. The same thing with Aguero, he is a complete ST, different from Remy that only has good pace. Another example is Mertens, only has pace. So I use Totti that has good pass and shoots. If there were a Pedro RM I would use him instead of Willian.
    You're contradicting yourself...
    Don't make me pull up countless posts of yours when people are asking advice on messi and you say something like "anyone with 85+ pace will be as good". You're a joke.

    No, I said that every bad player like Joaozinho, Sterling, Mertens that only have pace will be a god on FIFA because FIFA is all about pace, FIFA doesn't care if the player has only 50 shot, if he has 88 pace he will shot great. Messi is Messi, he is good in everything and in pace too, Hazard too, Aguero too. Different from Sterling, Mertens, Joaozinho and anothers... Like the guys that have coins for Lewandowisky but uses Aubameyang because of the pace.
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections

    Neuer I got on Christmas packs, so I can't sell him.

    @Clint Eastwood If I were paceabuser, I would be using Remy or Sturridge instead of Rooney and another CAM with 85+ pace. And in mine fitness team I would not use Totti, Mandzukic...

    I just don't understand why you have a team like this when all you do is go into threads and complain about how OP pace is. You seriously talk nonstop about pace,so you would rather complain about it then give in to your theory of that's the only way to win games?

    You didn't understand me. I use first, players with good technique. For example, I use Hazard, he has a good pass and shoot too. It would be different if I use Sterling, Sterling only has pace, because his pass and shoots are bad. The same thing with Aguero, he is a complete ST, different from Remy that only has good pace. Another example is Mertens, only has pace. So I use Totti that has good pass and shoots. If there were a Pedro RM I would use him instead of Willian.
    You're contradicting yourself...
    Don't make me pull up countless posts of yours when people are asking advice on messi and you say something like "anyone with 85+ pace will be as good". You're a joke.

    No, I said that every bad player like Joaozinho, Sterling, Mertens that only have pace will be a god on FIFA because FIFA is all about pace, FIFA doesn't care if the player has only 50 shot, if he has 88 pace he will shot great. Messi is Messi, he is good in everything and in pace too, Hazard too, Aguero too. Different from Sterling, Mertens, Joaozinho and anothers... Like the guys that have coins for Lewandowisky but uses Aubameyang because of the pace.
    You've contradicted yourself in this very post.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    Get De Gea and sell Neuer... Or sell your BPL team and get a Bundes squad. Or live with some red connections

    Neuer I got on Christmas packs, so I can't sell him.

    @Clint Eastwood If I were paceabuser, I would be using Remy or Sturridge instead of Rooney and another CAM with 85+ pace. And in mine fitness team I would not use Totti, Mandzukic...

    I just don't understand why you have a team like this when all you do is go into threads and complain about how OP pace is. You seriously talk nonstop about pace,so you would rather complain about it then give in to your theory of that's the only way to win games?

    You didn't understand me. I use first, players with good technique. For example, I use Hazard, he has a good pass and shoot too. It would be different if I use Sterling, Sterling only has pace, because his pass and shoots are bad. The same thing with Aguero, he is a complete ST, different from Remy that only has good pace. Another example is Mertens, only has pace. So I use Totti that has good pass and shoots. If there were a Pedro RM I would use him instead of Willian.
    You're contradicting yourself...
    Don't make me pull up countless posts of yours when people are asking advice on messi and you say something like "anyone with 85+ pace will be as good". You're a joke.

    No, I said that every bad player like Joaozinho, Sterling, Mertens that only have pace will be a god on FIFA because FIFA is all about pace, FIFA doesn't care if the player has only 50 shot, if he has 88 pace he will shot great. Messi is Messi, he is good in everything and in pace too, Hazard too, Aguero too. Different from Sterling, Mertens, Joaozinho and anothers... Like the guys that have coins for Lewandowisky but uses Aubameyang because of the pace.
    You've contradicted yourself in this very post.

    Kinda yeah !
Sign In or Register to comment.