SIF Benzema

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
What price do you guys reckon he will settle at?

Comments

• WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    150k or lower
  • Hodgy
    150k or lower

Insert 'Not sure if serious' GIF here.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Hodgy wrote: »
    150k or lower

Insert 'Not sure if serious' GIF here.

Trust me that man knows his in forms. B)
  • Hodgy
    :D Only said because his IF was touching that yesterday unless I am mistaken?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah but hes packed in a week with crazy happy hours and a full day of lightening rounds coming.Hes gonna go very close to if
  • WoundedGoat

Will be pages and pages of him by the weekend.

Boxing day lightning rounds will be the time to grab one.
  • Hodgy
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Yeah but hes packed in a week with crazy happy hours and a full day of lightening rounds coming.Hes gonna go very close to if

Will be pages and pages of him by the weekend.

Boxing day lightning rounds will be the time to grab one.

OK cool, cheers guys. I'll wait then.

• WoundedGoat
    This year most SIF have settled not too dissimilar a price as there IF's

Just be patient ;)
  • Hodgy
    I am also waiting to see his in games on Futhead as I am tempted to try him as a F9.
  • Hodgy
    Been watching him since he was released, seems to be going for 450k on bids already. I doff my cap to @WoundedGoat and @Agent VZ
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Been watching him since he was released, seems to be going for 450k on bids already. I doff my cap to @WoundedGoat and @Agent VZ

They know their stuff mate, he may fall into my plans as well, liked his NIF & it's an easy way to get Lacazette & Griezmann in the same team (Griezmann at CAM)
  • Ermski
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    Mr @WoundedGoat whats your predicted price for SIF Aubameyang after his almost guaranteed Up?
  • WoundedGoat
    Ermski wrote: »
    Mr @WoundedGoat whats your predicted price for SIF Aubameyang after his almost guaranteed Up?

I can't really comment on that, too many factors. Ranges, possibility of a TIF and how much he will drop in the TOTY crash.

If I had to hazard a guess I would say between 350-450, depending on the UP.

That could be way off though!
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

I can't really comment on that, too many factors. Ranges, possibility of a TIF and how much he will drop in the TOTY crash.

He's 320k now mate.
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could be a great investment :*
  • WoundedGoat
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

He's 320k now mate.

Yeah but he will go down during the crash, then jump back up.

He will prob be around 200-250 the day before TOTY hits.
  • C.A.FIFA
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Btw the in game stats are up on futwiz if you want to see them
  • Hodgy
    C.A.FIFA wrote: »
    Btw the in game stats are up on futwiz if you want to see them

Thanks pal, just checked. His only stat that puts me off going for a F9 is his long shots. Might just put him at ST in a 433 (2). 100% going to get him, he's down to 288k on bids already.
  • Hodgy
    Sod it, just picked him up for 274k on bids. I'll try him now and let you all know how he goes. If he's crap I'll sell overnight haha
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    Sod it, just picked him up for 274k on bids. I'll try him now and let you all know how he goes. If he's crap I'll sell overnight haha

If you use him in a F9 let me know please... I'm thinking the same potentially. Deciding between him and NIF Suarez as CF.
  • Hodgy
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

If you use him in a F9 let me know please... I'm thinking the same potentially. Deciding between him and NIF Suarez as CF.

Just played the first game, at ST in a 433(2). He was great scored a hat trick. His passing seems great, only problem is he thinks he's a CDM whenever I have a corner! For some reason the 6'2'' striker I just bought with 88 heading accuracy thinks he'd be better off defending. He's sat just in front of the center circle for every corner.

I think I am gonna keep him in the 433(2) for now, he makes some brilliant runs trying to get behind. As I said his 81? (I think) longshots might let him down at CF.

I'll post more after a few games. We all know one isn't enough.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Wow he's at 290k already !!
  • 125 k
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    Really wanna get now lol
  • Getbanged_2015
    306 posts Sunday League Hero

Question

@WoundedGoat will Sif Benz be the lowest at toty as well? Also when during toty are prices the lowest? When whole team released?
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2015
    205k already