PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Carlo wrote: »
    Off topic again : I laugh every time I see a thread about momentum and then the moderators response "There's no such thing as blabla" :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

EA should ban their ingame commentators..
  • PVFCB97xD
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
    Olivier wrote: »
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    Off topic again : I laugh every time I see a thread about momentum and then the moderators response "There's no such thing as blabla" :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
    :smirk:

:joy: cmon bolli, even you know that it exists :joy: :trollface:
    All I know is that I know nothing

Sokrates :o
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something

y9MEulC.jpg
  • Orison
    44233 posts International Superstar

That´s a @Rob answer

y9MEulC.jpg

• Arkadiusz Milik
    Orison wrote: »

That´s a @Rob answer

y9MEulC.jpg

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: its amazing
  • Orison
    edited December 2015

That´s a @Rob answer

y9MEulC.jpg

One direction´s newest member I heard <3

Btw do you even understand what he´s singing? :joy:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    edited December 2015

That´s a @Rob answer

y9MEulC.jpg

not at all:P just really funny to hear him sing
  • Orison
    edited December 2015

That´s a @Rob answer

y9MEulC.jpg

He sings something like "Let the father do it. The father does it good." Because his name is Sokratis Papastatopoulos (probably destroyed that last name) and "Papa" is a German word for father :) But originally it´s from a German film (Stromberg)
  • Arkadiusz Milik

That´s a @Rob answer

y9MEulC.jpg

He sings something like "Let the father do it. The father does it good." Because his name is Sokratis Papastatopoulos (probably destroyed that last name) and "Papa" is a German word for father :)
    oh ok thanks :) i thought that got something to do with Xmas
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Glühwein is love glühwein is life
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    edited December 2015
    I drank it when i was in Germany it was really disgusting:P
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner

In frankfurt?
  • Arkadiusz Milik

In frankfurt?
    yeah in the main Xmas market
  • PVFCB97xD

yesterday we went to drink Glüwein with our Maths Tutor <3 he was so drunk :joy: but a cool guy, he just lets us all pass :)
  • Orison
    @On3PoundFish Yesterday was my last day of uni for this year, so we went drinking Glühwein first, then drank cocktails and then went into a club and there was this one girl that wanted to dance with me and I looked at her, half drunk, and said "nah I´m not a pedo" (she looked like 14), you should try that, you can get hilarious reactions :joy:
  • PVFCB97xD
    Today i dreamed that there will be a new season of Scrubs... then i woke up :s :cry:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    @On3PoundFish Yesterday was my last day of uni for this year, so we went drinking Glühwein first, then drank cocktails and then went into a club and there was this one girl that wanted to dance with me and I looked at her, half drunk, and said "nah I´m not a pedo" (she looked like 14), you should try that, you can get hilarious reactions :joy:
    wait wut
    my only drunk fail was when i took my shirt off from no reason but im new to that anyway...
  • PVFCB97xD
    @On3PoundFish @Orison Do you also drink way more than during school time? :joy:
  • Orison
    wait wut
    my only drunk fail was when i took my shirt off from no reason but im new to that anyway...
    Tbh that wasn´t a fail, I hate those 16 year old girls that wanna be cool, but act like hoes

@PVFCB97xD In school I was clean during the week and had house parties Friday and Saturday, now I´m drinking 5 days a week and I´m clean during the weekend (atleast sometimes)
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    wait wut
    Tbh that wasn´t a fail, I hate those 16 year old girls that wanna be cool, but act like hoes

@PVFCB97xD In school I was clean during the week and had house parties Friday and Saturday, now I´m drinking 5 days a week and I´m clean during the weekend (atleast sometimes)
    i thought at first you you just said you are a Pedo lol , then yeah its probably nothing but anyway what is your biggest drinking fail? :)
  • PVFCB97xD
    wait wut

same :joy: i even joined the 'fachschaft' as they go drink every thursday and the best is that the department pays 50% :joy: <3
  • Orison
    wait wut

i thought at first you you just said you are a Pedo lol , then yeah its probably nothing but anyway what is your biggest drinking fail? :)
    Nobody who was on numerous (German) house parties will comment on that. Clubbing is so boring compared to a house party :D
  • PVFCB97xD
    wait wut

probably slapping the wrong girls **** :joy:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    wait wut

lol thats too much haha :joy:
  • Orison
    wait wut

Coincidentally "meeting" a girl and then 2 hours later her sister was also a good story
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    wait wut

Coincidentally "meeting" a girl and then 2 hours later her sister was also a good story
    twins? :)
  • Orison
    wait wut

twins? :)
    Nope, 2 year difference
  • PVFCB97xD
    wait wut

thought it was my gf :joy: was **** drunk tho, so.. :)
  • Orison
    wait wut

thought it was my gf :joy: was **** drunk tho, so.. :)
    I actually nearly kissed the wrong girl once, because my gf and her friend decided it would be funny to change hoodies on a party and I was so drunk, I couldn´t tell who is who from behind
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner

that's the dream tho