Patch 1.05 ruined gameplay

Neero
18 posts Ball Boy
edited January 2016
hi i feel patch 1.05 was meant to fix complaints that the game was slow and boring but the changes made ruined the overall game play. i felt patch 1.04 played great for me, i'm hoping ea can fix these issues because i hate patch 1.05.

Here's my issues

game speed too fast (needs to find a good medium that feels good on online and offline)
cpu high possession
cpu high pass accuracy
cpu not fouling enough
cpu high stamina
cpu bizarre behavior
cpu no high pressure( good for single player)
cpu some times defender do nothing
tackling in penalty box not rewarded (good for single player)
user passing is too easy or it goes wide
long shooting overpower
referee inconsistency
random ball deflections
goalies turned into superstars
foam spray taken out
defense positioning messed up
dribbling op
living pitch removed
poor user ai
OP Ball Shielding
bad cpu ai with through Balls
game feels slow and sluggish
user and cpu bad ai movement
player switching feels worse
Post edited by Neero on

Comments

• squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    no... only have a long shoots problem... all the rest are very better than in 1.03 and 1.04
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2015
    well i'm just saying 1.05 ruined the game. This patch turns the game into fifa 15
    Post edited by Neero on
  • squalles
    Neero wrote: »
    well i'm just saying 1.05 ruined the game. This patch turns the game into fifa 15

not even close
  • Alax
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2015
    little baby FUT player.

this game is a ****.

it's only a L2 press, tiki taka cpu, counter attack, run run run, dribbling.

zero tactics, zero positioning.

see my hand up, see my middle finger EA.

give me back my money,
  • GAZAWI
    70 posts Park Captain
    1.05 very bad = fifa 15, run run run L2 R1 right left right left, defender is just watching and.... GOAAAL

Very nooby patch
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    does anyone know where i can send ea feedback? i tried through twitter but the only questions/feedback they answer are about futhead (missing points)
  • GAZAWI
    70 posts Park Captain
    Neero wrote: »
    does anyone know where i can send ea feedback? i tried through twitter but the only questions/feedback they answer are about futhead (missing points)

Just let me know if you got any idea of how to communicate them our feedback, they destroyed that game
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    the worse thing that they messed up the game right before Christmas
  • Patd95y
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I only play online pro clubs & last games I've had, every goal scored by opposition was a dribble past AI defenders because I was forward trying to score & couldn't catch up :(
    Poor game now
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Patd95y wrote: »
    I only play online pro clubs & last games I've had, every goal scored by opposition was a dribble past AI defenders because I was forward trying to score & couldn't catch up :(
    Poor game now

Mate, we had our worse game so far last nite. The worst. 2v2, no any. We lost a team that has a terrible record of 368W/479L in division 5. Our so far is 30W-10L in division 5 as well! Our AI was horrendous first half. Horrendous, two mistakes, two goals and rebounds were going their way. Not to mention AI ball watching and running into each other. Of course, theirs was sharp as shark! Typical of EA. I want a game based on Skill and not helping kids or grown ups to make them look like they are good, not even myself or my team. 10% skill - 90% EA's hand.
  • fizzo
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    BRO !Learn to play a good fifa and try to be a good player before complaining about the game patch and the game:)and play calmly!
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    well i disagree and it looks like a lot of people do too.
  • GAZAWI
    70 posts Park Captain
    CocoKof wrote: »
    Patd95y wrote: »
    Poor game now

Mate, we had our worse game so far last nite. The worst. 2v2, no any. We lost a team that has a terrible record of 368W/479L in division 5. Our so far is 30W-10L in division 5 as well! Our AI was horrendous first half. Horrendous, two mistakes, two goals and rebounds were going their way. Not to mention AI ball watching and running into each other. Of course, theirs was sharp as shark! Typical of EA. I want a game based on Skill and not helping kids or grown ups to make them look like they are good, not even myself or my team. 10% skill - 90% EA's hand.

Same here bro, we used to win in Div 2 and it was depending on human player abilities. After patch we are losing against some '' messy nymar through ball and run " style players , AI defenders are horrible, standing tackle is underpowered. And bad players are rewarded.
  • GAZAWI
    70 posts Park Captain
    fizzo wrote: »
    BRO !Learn to play a good fifa and try to be a good player before complaining about the game patch and the game:)and play calmly!

Bro it's not about how to play, I know how to play and even how to win, but it's not funny at all, by doing this, I'm doing like the Fifa16 noobs before 1.05 patch, the ugly game.

I don't care about winning, I care about the beautiful game and rewarding the skilled player. The gap between veteran and noobs has been reduced or even cancelled
  • squalles

agree... these guys want a auto defence with auto marking and auto tackle... to play just changing the cursor and watching how AI do everything
  • Abd12
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2015
    Hi I can't use X touch since this morning and it's not the joystick because it works in the PS4 menu. Am I the only one?
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2015
    GAZAWI wrote: »

Bro it's not about how to play, I know how to play and even how to win, but it's not funny at all, by doing this, I'm doing like the Fifa16 noobs before 1.05 patch, the ugly game.

I don't care about winning, I care about the beautiful game and rewarding the skilled player. The gap between veteran and noobs has been reduced or even cancelled

Indeed. It's always the same in this forum though, if you don't like a particular element of the gameplay or, in this respect, a patch, then you must apparently be bad at the game and need to learn how to play. I'm quite decent at this game, my defending is quite solid, however, my ability or anyone's ability,is not the issue here. I wish people would get that through their stubborn minds before automatically coming to the conclusion of, "You suck. Learn how to play". It's like that is the only defence they have - and it's as boring and predictable as ...well, FIFA16
  • CFCHenri
    3406 posts National Call-Up
    Game turned into a through ball game, make a through ball from defence or middle of the pitch and your striker is through
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    i hope ea fixes this fast, too bad i cant revert back to 1.04, 1.03
  • blue166
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    Patch 1.0.4 was fine

The dribbling was not as effective which was welcomed. Now with 1.0.5 dribbling vs defending is stupid. Dribblers round defenders with too much ease.
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'd welcome patch 4 back too. 05's just a dribbling nonsense.
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    is there any where i can send feedback to ea
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    wheres patch 1.06 ea, my Christmas break is almost over
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    1.06 ????? :p
    Are you really hoping in 1.06????? Are you joking?
    5 patches useless and you hope in 1.06???? :p
  • I agree. I used to play in division 2 online for the last 10 seasons on Fifa 16 UT. Now I've been relegated to the 4th with this lousy patch!! Passing and defending is awful! EA giving power to the **** players and making the people who enjoy to play nice football very angry it seems.

Tempted to go and get pro evo /:
  • Mossup
    1018 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    I love the short-sightedness of some people.
    "It's not the games fault, you need to learn how to be a better player". ****!
    Proper players of a football games expect to be able to do much more than dribble to the by-line, cut inside and shoot near post.
    Personally I would like to pass and control the ball effectively to circumvent a midfield and defence. Or even cross to score regularly. Neither of these are frequently possible thanks to the EnormousAssholes that make this game.
    Post edited by Mossup on
  • blue166
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    Mossup wrote: »
    "It's not tha games fault, you need to learn how to be a better player". ****!
    Proper players of a football games expect to be able to do much more than dribble to the by-line, cut inside and near post shot.
    Personally I would like to pass and control the ball effectively to circumvent a midfield and defence. Or even cross to score regularly. Neither of these are frequently possible thanks to the EnormousAssholes that make this game.

It is the games fault. EA give you all the weapon's. It is open to exploit. The winners are those who exploit the game best.
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    Mossup wrote: »
    "It's not tha games fault, you need to learn how to be a better player". ****!
    Proper players of a football games expect to be able to do much more than dribble to the by-line, cut inside and near post shot.

agree
  • Neero
    18 posts Ball Boy
    another thing that bugs me is that there no time indicator for extra minutes
  • When this game came out I loved that you could play any way you wanted to and if you played well you could achieve success. Possession, counter-attack, long ball could win you games. I chose possession and was beating pace abusers with ease. Am I the only one who thinks the game has reverted back to FIFA 14 and all the improvements they made are now redundant. You just need pace and high pressure abuse to win again.