therandomjack
1281 posts Professional
fd8ccfc123c116f83e4ba5e0d8bedf76.png

Comments

• I hope so
  • I'm buying one of its true, really want to play him at cf
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    surely, he'd need to be a special card? can't just re-release at CF?
  • therandomjack
    1281 posts Professional
    Was thinking could be last years card?? Only had TOTY so no idea - Is it just incompetence on the picture , very possible where EA are concerned
  • MikeyP_FC
    12981 posts Has That Special Something
    Other forums last night were saying must have been a typo. 94 Suarez was on concept squads immediately but sadly no CF Messi.

Weird typo or misprint on EA's part.

I'm not a huge chem junkie so I was actually hoping for it to be true to potentially pick up a cheaper RW version! Just have to wait a few weeks more to buy back...
  • MikeyP_FC
    I wonder what that MOTM Suarez will eventually sell for. Looks like about to expire untouched at $1.75mm SP. I imagine some early adopter would bite at 1.2ish, maybe? Then settle 700-800ish range? Problem is only a 24hr release so it will be rare (and it's orange!!).
  • KZouma5
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I wonder what that MOTM Suarez will eventually sell for. Looks like about to expire untouched at $1.75mm SP. I imagine some early adopter would bite at 1.2ish, maybe? Then settle 700-800ish range? Problem is only a 24hr release so it will be rare (and it's orange!!).
    The first Suarez on the market had a minimum start price, and expired at 975, so he could be cheaper than 700-800
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite

yeh he's probably worth 700-900k atm, hopefully he will be 600k in a few days time once the people who packed him panic sells for the incoming market crashes :) I notice with TIF suarez that there was more of him on the market once he's out of packs.
  • MikeyP_FC
    edited December 2015
    KZouma5 wrote: »
    The first Suarez on the market had a minimum start price, and expired at 975, so he could be cheaper than 700-800

I missed that one! Thanks.