Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• 91Rafi91
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    djt3ezu6fri0.jpg

i really enjoy this since a few weeks. Im in Division one since 2 weeks with 174-25-30
  • Verstappen
    4173 posts National Call-Up
    0603bed622.jpg
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain
    91Rafi91 wrote: »
    djt3ezu6fri0.jpg

i really enjoy this since a few weeks. Im in Division one since 2 weeks with 174-25-30

Is Ramos good as a CDM??
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    cem1998 wrote: »
    91Rafi91 wrote: »
    djt3ezu6fri0.jpg

Is Ramos good as a CDM??
    Yes he is incredible! I use him @ CDM in online seasons.

• ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    waiting for IF Mandzukic at ST !
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    @Remzy69 liked your guide plus you suggested on my post yday to try the formation so giving it a bash man
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2015
    Not really played this formation. I used 433(4) in previous FIFAs, and have pretty much used 4231(2) this time around (with one CDM not really being a CDM but a box/box type player).

Wasnt sure if it would work with the players I have, as the CMs would be more like CAMs - though they are in your guide. So thinking of trying.

currently:

Bestwood%20Park.png

With the addition of Cahill, Baines, Clyne, Lloris and Remy in my 23 man squad but not currently on the bench. Who I use depends on fitness levels (from all 23 players).

Remy will be replaced with Aguero eventually, and Im hoping to UG KDB, Willian, Sanchez, Kischelny and Otamendi with their IFs as well as time goes by. Thoughts? or should I look at other players.

• paul24878306
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    A lot of flawed logic in the guide

Well expand then.....
  • ScytheeHD
    what looks better? @Remzy69
    fRzgdvp.png
    or
    3qjrGSF.png +IF Mandzukic
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    @Remzy69 liked your guide plus you suggested on my post yday to try the formation so giving it a bash man
    Nice to hear that! Have fun trying the formation and let me know if you bump into something.
    Not really played this formation. I used 433(4) in previous FIFAs, and have pretty much used 4231(2) this time around (with one CDM not really being a CDM but a box/box type player).

Wasnt sure if it would work with the players I have, as the CMs would be more like CAMs - though they are in your guide. So thinking of trying.

currently:

Bestwood%20Park.png

With the addition of Cahill, Baines, Clyne, Lloris and Remy in my 23 man squad but not currently on the bench. Who I use depends on fitness levels (from all 23 players).

Remy will be replaced with Aguero eventually, and Im hoping to UG KDB, Willian, Sanchez, Kischelny and Otamendi with their IFs as well as time goes by. Thoughts? or should I look at other players.

That looks great man. It's totally fine to use 2 CAM's when you have a solid CDM. You have Matic, I think he is a tank, so that squad should play very good. I have not tried Sanchez this year, but Hazard was good and Willian as well. I think De Bruyne could replace Silva, because he has great long shots. You could think of Walker in stead of Coleman. If you feel 2 CAM's is overkill and not very balanced, you might try Yaya Toure or Ramires as a CM for Fabregas.
    ScytheeHD wrote: »
    fRzgdvp.png
    or
    Serie A squad by far man...
  • Cphee1987
    edited December 2015
    @Remzy69 started slow first game but got a narrow win, now after a handful of games im getting confident in using the system and keeping the ball. Creating more and more chances. Won my last game 7-2 so goals aren't a problem. Only thing I want to be able to do is up my possession %. Coming out of games with more possession than opponent but still could improve it. I know from my time using the 4231 that it takes between 10-20 games to get completely to grips with a formation so after 5 or 6 games I'm still adapting.
  • ROYTASTICx
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2015
    @Remzy69

I've also been a fan of how Barcelona (and Ajax) plays so i decided to try and build a squad that features some Barcelona players aswell as some (former) Ajax legends.
    Players that will definetely make the squad are IF Iniesta and Neymar but im kinda getting stuck and the RW and midfield positions. Hear people saying Messi isnt as good at the RW position and they use him more as a CF. Could also swap Kluivert for SIF Suarez since they go for the same amount roughly.

Anyway, this is what i came up with so far. Kinda curious to see what you think of this :)

pitch-1045033.jpg

Not sure about Busquets and Ramos yet to be honest.

Anyway, would be much appreciated if you could look into it some time :)
    Post edited by ROYTASTICx on
  • Cphee1987
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    @Remzy69

I've also been a fan of how Barcelona (and Ajax) plays so i decided to try and build a squad that features some Barcelona players aswell as some (former) Ajax legends.
    Players that will definetely make the squad are IF Iniesta and Neymar but im kinda getting stuck and the RW and midfield positions. Hear people saying Messi isnt as good at the RW position and they use him more as a CF. Could also swap Kluivert for SIF Suarez since they go for the same amount roughly.

Anyway, this is what i came up with so far. Kinda curious to see what you think of this :)

pitch-1045033.jpg

Not sure about Busquets and Ramos yet to be honest.

Anyway, would be much appreciated if you could look into it some time :)

@ROYTASTICx I'll be first to admit that Busquets is someone I'd written off and was unsure of too. Have used plenty of formations in this Fifa and plenty of players but someone I hadn't touched due to his stats never appealing to me. I've never went la Liga in middle of the park as felt they miss that quality all round midfielder who can defend aswell as play the ball. Tend to use players in Cdm like Ramires Fernandinho marchisio Pogba Nainggolan(basically guys that can do everything and with a sufficient amount of pace that if they are caught out they can get back). Saw @Remzy69 had said he recommends busquets and it was a la Liga team I wanted to fully build so though I'd try him atleast n if didn't suit would maybe sacrifice Modric to that role and hope he could do it. So far I must admit busquets has been great. Tall and decent in the air, comfortable on the ball and a good passer. Plus strong and great at tackling. Been surprised at how well suited he is to that role and will deff change my decision making when picking players for the same role with other squads.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Sonnyfilth, well said - do you use CT`s ? - Bayern or Barca ?, thx
  • Thanks for the write up. Just wondering what your thoughts on this squad are. Mainly Serie A with a couple of Ligue 1 defenders.

tLDzJoa.jpg

I might swap out Nainggolan for Pereya as I find the extra height and the 4*/4* can be an advantage going forward, although Naingolans interceptions are beastly.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Sonnyfilth, Yes Ibra 4*4* & 6`4`` is a bettertarget man - not sure about Tevez [ ive got him ] as main ST?
    I have mainly Serie A w Tevez, have 100k - not sure who to buy?
    is Di Maria & pastore worth it ?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • dutchdani
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    what to do against fast counters with those high press?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    Nice to hear that! Have fun trying the formation and let me know if you bump into something.

currently:

Bestwood%20Park.png

That looks great man. It's totally fine to use 2 CAM's when you have a solid CDM. You have Matic, I think he is a tank, so that squad should play very good. I have not tried Sanchez this year, but Hazard was good and Willian as well. I think De Bruyne could replace Silva, because he has great long shots. You could think of Walker in stead of Coleman. If you feel 2 CAM's is overkill and not very balanced, you might try Yaya Toure or Ramires as a CM for Fabregas.
    ScytheeHD wrote: »
    fRzgdvp.png
    or
    Serie A squad by far man...

How is SIF Pjanic?

• dutchdani
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    ok thanks
  • paul24878306
    Remzy69 wrote: »

Bestwood%20Park.png

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

I could rotate Fabregas and Silva in one CM slot - as both have fantastic passing stats which I feel is important - then rotate KDB and Cazorla in the other slot as both have great long shots.

I had tried to keep the best and worst defenders together - with the other 2 also playing together which is how I ended up with Silva (worst) and Fabregas (best). However, as Im not reliant too much on the CMs defensive skills ..... Probably KDB with Fabregas (as his defensive stats are worse than Cazorla) and then Cazorla with Silva would be the best way to partner my 4 CMs into 2 x 2CM pairings.

• Kove
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    So reading through if I want to try this and do it right I need Ibra (expensive) or Mandžukić (cheap) and build from there?
  • ScytheeHD
    Kove wrote: »
    So reading through if I want to try this and do it right I need Ibra (expensive) or Mandžukić (cheap) and build from there?

IF Mandzukic
  • Is there an IF for Mandzukic?
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    Should be this week @MaxxBaer
  • ScytheeHD
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Should be this week @MaxxBaer

• ColeWorld
    9822 posts Has That Special Something
    What do you think about this?