The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

pro clubs ignored in new update again?

When the beta for fifa 16 was released fans begged for ea to include the option to kick players who ruin open matches, every fifa has been the same - 4ft tall afro wearing blue haired idiots who spend every game ruining it for everyone else. For the other 21 players there is NOTHING you can do apart rrom leave the game and hope that the next game doesnt have nob heads in. Theres no option to kick trouble players like the battlefield series and until there is this game will never good.
just including this one thing would revolutionise the whole pro club genre, WHY cant this be done (other than the usual reason of cant be arsed)?

Comments

• kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    "the other 21 players" ? This system wont work since some people might kick u then for whatever reasons like one sht pass aso.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    When Fifa 16 beta was out I knew what I was going to expect from the game, I participated in the beta and soon as I tried it I just had that sinking feeling because I knew nothing would change if they didn't improve anything when beta was released.
  • Not if you do it with a teammate vote like the old battlefield. Hell, the game would be 200% better if it was the captain who could remove players from their team, granted this may mean someone unfailunfairly kicks you occasionally but anyone who plays open games would rather that if there was a chance to enjoy the match properly.
    I played online yesterday, after leaving the first 6 games due to idiots, I found a decent room where ppl playef the game. Until the 50th minute with the game at 3-3 the goalie decide to **** about and puts ball in his own goal, effectly wrecking a gpood match
    Year after year fifa is like this, any changes made pureky cosmetic and real problems get keft untouched. EA needs to fix this or just remove it if its to much effort.
  • DannyUK wrote: »
    When Fifa 16 beta was out I knew what I was going to expect from the game, I participated in the beta and soon as I tried it I just had that sinking feeling because I knew nothing would change if they didn't improve anything when beta was released.

Same here danny, even though sending ea comments regarding the beta as they requested fell on deaf ears. Its so infuriating, as pro clubs could be amazing with a bit of tlc on their problems
  • I suppose getting a response from someone in EA eould be wishful thinking huh? ;)
  • FIXED PRO CLUBS FIX THE DEFENCE MAKE THE HARD AND GET RID OF RIDICULOUS LONG SHOOTING AND OFFSIDES AND ALSO FIX THE LITTLE PETTY FOULS THAT REFS MAKE ALSO SORT GOALKEEPERS MAKE IT HARDER TO SCORE AND PENALTYS NEED TO BE ADJUSTED FROM WHEN IT IS A PEN OR NOT DECISION MAKING AND MORE AI CONTROL THAT DOESN'T **** ABOUT WITH IT AND ADVANCE PLAY THAN BACKWARDS
  • kYnTso
    Everybody has something that they dont like about the game but in the end its simple U either adjust to the game or simlpy **** off.
  • **** off then. Isnt that the point of the forum? To highlight issues? So everyone should accept whats offered, say nothing and be happy huh? My post was about cutting out nobheads ruining games, cheating and generally being ****.
    Is not too much to **** requeat is t!
  • jbruno954
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PRO CLUBS.. IT'S ALL ABOUT "FUT" HERE AND "FUT" THERE.. IT'S A SHAME , THIS MODE HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL, IT'S THE ONLY GAME MODE I PLAY. THOUGH IT IS TRUE THAT THE DROP INS ARE UNPLAYABLE DUE TO OTHER PLAYERS WHO BALL HOG , TRY TO BOOST WITH THEIR FRIENDS OR JUST BUTT HOLES WHO WANNA BE GK AND RUN OUT ALL THE TIME. IT'S DISAPPOINTING ..
  • jbruno954 wrote: »
    EA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PRO CLUBS.. IT'S ALL ABOUT "FUT" HERE AND "FUT" THERE.. IT'S A SHAME , THIS MODE HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL, IT'S THE ONLY GAME MODE I PLAY. THOUGH IT IS TRUE THAT THE DROP INS ARE UNPLAYABLE DUE TO OTHER PLAYERS WHO BALL HOG , TRY TO BOOST WITH THEIR FRIENDS OR JUST BUTT HOLES WHO WANNA BE GK AND RUN OUT ALL THE TIME. IT'S DISAPPOINTING ..

Completely agree.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    kYnTso wrote: »
    Everybody has something that they dont like about the game but in the end its simple U either adjust to the game or simlpy **** off.

Well there is no adjusting to the game for a start, we have been playing this long enough to know how the game works. Many people bought the game thinking Pro Clubs would change, isn't that the idea to build upon the game? Unfortunately Pro Clubs wasn't included in that. I will "simply **** off" if nothing has changed in Fifa 17 no doubts about that.
  • DannyUK wrote: »
    kYnTso wrote: »

Well there is no adjusting to the game for a start, we have been playing this long enough to know how the game works. Many people bought the game thinking Pro Clubs would change, isn't that the idea to build upon the game? Unfortunately Pro Clubs wasn't included in that. I will "simply **** off" if nothing has changed in Fifa 17 no doubts about that.

Spot on danny, course its just us on the forum as no one else has replied. Lol :smile:
  • kYnTso
    **** off then. Isnt that the point of the forum? To highlight issues? So everyone should accept whats offered, say nothing and be happy huh? My post was about cutting out nobheads ruining games, cheating and generally being ****.
    Is not too much to **** requeat is t!

Year after year people suggest things but none of them usually make it and thats why "Take what we give or **** off" has become the main slogan for me when it comes to Pro Clubs.
    Anyway if i remember right back when there was 11 vs 11 in Drop ins there was a option to kick the goalie for example so it can be done but......
  • Come mai il pro club da problemi a tutti ? quando provo ad accedere esce un messaggio " Si è verificato un problema durante il tentativo di connessione ai tuoi compagni in modalità Pro Club. Riprova. Soluzioni ? qualcuno sa cosa succede ???
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2015
    I think they cut it out because the captains were abusing it and kicking out players merely because they had chosen "their" position, or were simply just nobheads.

Anyway, Drop In has always been terrible (with the exception of the odd great game once in a blue moon), and I don't even consider it a part of Pro Clubs. Supposed to be about team play but it's all about me me me in Drop In as 9/10 are only playing it to boost their attributes.
  • silas1980 wrote: »
    I think they cut it out because the captains were abusing it and kicking out players merely because they had chosen "their" position, or were simply just nobheads.

Anyway, Drop In has always been terrible (with the exception of the odd great game once in a blue moon), and I don't even consider it a part of Pro Clubs. Supposed to be about team play but it's all about me me me in Drop In as 9/10 are only playing it to boost their attributes.

Agree with 99% of that mate but gotta be honest ive never been kick from previous games.

I play in a team with 50 members but because I play at different times of day or night due to work commitments so catching team mates is hit and miss for me.
    I think thats what is most anoyying, I had one of hose great games a few days ago and it was the best game ive played on fifa, think it finished 4 - 4 and was an qwsome match, better than any other game mode ive been in, bt the very next match seconds later was completely different group of players and was the special needs groups of afro wearing dwarfs.
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anyone know how to get the giant afro hairstyle unlocked? I want to put my VP 5'5" on totally green kit, green afro and named him "Broccoli". Since this latest update increased the speed of the game, I want to run all the side and pass to my teammate for 3yd out, or dribble pig my opponent for finesse shot. Nostalgia from FIFA11, so good times! >:)
    FKUEA!
  • Lol