The latest crash

Ermski
773 posts Semi-Pro
A Fresh Robben on bin just went for 150,000.... guys I know you all say toty is the biggie but how much lower can prices go?

Comments

• Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain
    Ermski wrote: »
    A Fresh Robben on bin just went for 150,000.... guys I know you all say toty is the biggie but how much lower can prices go?

I think I am banking on them being low today - panic buying commences tonight and then prices will slowly decrease again all the way up until a week before TOTY when everything will drop further

(I think, I am no market genius. I mostly just try to listen to others that I value the opinion of mainly those that are loaded haha)
  • Ermski
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    It's a crazy market you can lose a fortune in just half a day.
    I now know how Gordon gecko must have felt. :D
  • Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain

Imagine being an investment banker. We all lose our minds at losing some coins on Fifa haha
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Sercs wrote: »

Imagine being an investment banker. We all lose our minds at losing some coins on Fifa haha

They don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, it's not their own money lol.
  • Ermski
    773 posts Semi-Pro

Exactly hahaha
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    I somehow managed to sell SIF Pjanic for 67k. Prices are dropping everywhere...
  • AdamLallana
    905 posts An Exciting Prospect
    See this is exactly what I'm thinking!
  • Sercs
    22335 posts Club Captain

Of course they do!, their bonus is made up of how they do. They are literally moments away from making their year and ruining their careers.

Look it up, they have one of the highest (if not the highest) suicide rates of any job in the world. Closely followed by Dentistry I believe (US have a suing culture, so if you mess up somebody's teeth they get sued)
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sometimes I put a fiver on betfred and blow it all away in a minute or two because it's just a number on a screen so I know how these bankers must feel dealing with big amounts on a screen.
  • QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move

I trade real money better lol
  • Jim
    1384 posts Professional
    This is now a bigger crash than Black Friday. At this point, prices are so low that who knows if they'll recover in time for TOTY. We may see prices at that point as low as the end of TOTS last year.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Jim wrote: »
    This is now a bigger crash than Black Friday. At this point, prices are so low that who knows if they'll recover in time for TOTY. We may see prices at that point as low as the end of TOTS last year.

I said that a month or so back actually.. Toty the rates will be the same as when 15 ended.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    an hour ago got 2 Griezmann IF for 92k... Sold for 98k...
    Now there are newones @ 88k...
    Messi, Suarez, Neymar all down madness!!!!
    But still gonna wait till TOTY crash i guess...
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agent VZ wrote: »

I said that a month or so back actually.. Toty the rates will be the same as when 15 ended.

Imagine what the prices will be after TOTS FUT 16...
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Imagine what the prices will be after TOTS FUT 16...

Right now let's not even imagine :joy: It's a freaking mad house out there. It's happening ever before predicted .
  • Ermski
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    1z19rv8.png All because of 100k packs , crazy
  • Ermski
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    Just treated myself to futre for 201000 on a bid, I've never used him so I'm quite happy
  • Qualitehhh
    SIF Sanchez up to 300k again
  • Edu
    7525 posts League Winner
    wait the 100k packs are over and the prices will rise again.

Pogba for exemple, never will be 70k. he will be 85/90 by Sunday.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Qualitehhh wrote: »

Shhh :D
  • Qualitehhh
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Qualitehhh wrote: »

Shhh :D

just helping people, I reckon the up tick in prices has begun don't want people missing out
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Edu wrote: »

I'm so tempted to invest again, just a bit too risky for me. I'm back to 1.2m for TOTY.

I could be tempted to pick up a few players I'll use though, worst case I'll lose a few K on them
  • Would it be wise to buy legends and 88+ rated now or?
  • Edu
    7525 posts League Winner
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

I'm so tempted to invest again, just a bit too risky for me. I'm back to 1.2m for TOTY.

I could be tempted to pick up a few players I'll use though, worst case I'll lose a few K on them

i bought like 100 different players, if they don't rise i will play them.
    Alaba for 40k??? best LB in the game.. he was 100k not long ago.
  • Edu
    7525 posts League Winner
    Robben was under 150k now he is already 180k.
    The best players in each league will rise for sure, until the TOTY (sell before the TOTY)
  • P1stolpete187
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    Robben was under 150k now he is already 180k.
    The best players in each league will rise for sure, until the TOTY (sell before the TOTY)

It depends what ea do with packs everyone thought prices would slowly rise after totgs, personally I'm not going to bother trading the way the market is at the minute.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    I couldn't resist a Neuer for 88k, Pogba at 69k & boatang at 30k. All can go straight into my team & I'm not going to lose much on those, if they rise a bit I'll sell them on.
  • M98H
    14311 posts Has That Special Something
    Cashed in on fresh ronaldo for 830k, to damn cheap IMO, just hoping him bale and SIF di Maria make a good 4321 attack