Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• AverageBro
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try IF Turan as 7chem cm
  • BlitzersNL
    24474 posts Club Captain
    pitch-1014425.jpg

With maybe Saul at RCM just for the extra IF
  • Remzy69 wrote: »
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    @Remzy69

First of all, i absolutely love your guide and was waiting for someone to post one for a while now. I kinda still have to decide wether i go for 4-3-3 (2) or 4-3-3(5). Both play very well for me and i love to play on the counter so i am kinda leaning more towards the 4-3-3(2).

At this moment i have around 1.7 million coins to spend but im bumping into so problems when picking some good players. Hopefully you can help me out a little bit :) would be much appreciated!!

I would like to build a BBVA based team, or at least that is where the most players are from i enjoy playing with.

GK:
    This is where it gets difficult right away. I've been using a lot of goalkeepers lately but some of them are just too strange. For example IF Casillas: he just keeps dodging all balls or diving away from them which makes it a horrible goalie for me. The one that was most steady for me was Alves. Long throw ability would be nice tbh.

RB:
    Dani Alves was pretty good for me so i guess that is not a difficult choice.

CB:
    After using a lot of BBVA CB's myself i kinda felt Varane (RCB) and Godin TIF (LCB) are the best choices for me. Would someone like Ramos in stead of Varane be a significant improvement for me?

LB:
    Not too much to choose from really. It would be either Marcelo or Alba and must say i am leaning more towards Alba to be honest.

CDM:
    Another difficult position to fill in. Kinda like Krychowiak (NIF or IF) but that's about it. Busquets feels a bit slow to be fair and there arent many alternatives. Any other candidates?

CM:
    The only players i really liked was IF Iniesta who is absolutely amazing. And for the other CM i mainly used Rakitic but he is not really anything special. I was thinking of getting Litmanen since my coin budget allows it. Any other ideas?

RW:
    Used a lot of RW's lately such as Vela, Messi, Feghouli, Bale and out of these 4 i liked Vela the most. Messi plays great but im getting the feeling he lacks strength although his shots are out of this world. So it made me think to go for Best (1.2M at this point but might drop towards 1M during Futmas/TOTY). What would you reckon is a good choice?

ST:
    Absolutely loved Suarez in the F9 formation but will he be good as a targetman. Also used Griezmann(NIF) a lot and liked him aswell. Since his new IF is out now, might also be worth considering i guess?

LW:
    Used Ronaldo, Neymar, Konoplyanka(NIF and IF), Nolito (NIF and IF) and out of these 4 i prefer Neymar or Konoplyanka. Over the last 3 years of FUT, never managed to get along with CR7 so it must be haha. I also hear a lot of people saying to go for Nedved or Futre, have you used any of these?

Hopefully you have some time to look in to my post. Thanks in advance. xoxo

That's a long post sir, took me some time, but I think I have a solution for you.
    This is how I feel on each position:
    GK: Not the biggest deal in the world, just pick a guy with decent kicking and you will be fine. I think Alves and Bravo to the job.
    RB: Dani Alves is the best for this spot.
    CB: Ramos will definitely be an improvement, pair him up with Godin and you have 2 monsters at the back.
    LB: I enjoy playing with Alba so, I'd pick him
    CDM: Indeed not many options. Consider this: Busquets is good for the possession play and will help your attacks a lot, he will even score some goals. Krychowiak is just a tank, but not more than that in my opinion. I personally pick Busquets over Krych.
    CM's: IF Iniesta looks sick, I use his NIF and that one is already great. You could just pair him up with Modric, that wold work very well.
    RW: Messi is the best, but you have to put the right instructions on him to make him shine. I don't know if the market will change a lot, because I'm not really a trader. Sorry for that one.
    ST: Suarez is great. He is no target man, but he does the job in this formation. Put him on standard instructions and he plays as a target man and will still make runs in behind when necessary.
    LW: Ronaldo is 1, for me. If you don't like him, you can't go wrong with Neymar.

If I had 1.7M coins, I'd make this squad:
    2vtp8qf.png

Good luck with building your squad!

And what would be the right instructions for a guy as Messi?
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    AverageBro wrote: »
    Try IF Turan as 7chem cm
    Yeah, he is actually quite good at cm as well!
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    @Remzy69

First of all, i absolutely love your guide and was waiting for someone to post one for a while now. I kinda still have to decide wether i go for 4-3-3 (2) or 4-3-3(5). Both play very well for me and i love to play on the counter so i am kinda leaning more towards the 4-3-3(2).

At this moment i have around 1.7 million coins to spend but im bumping into so problems when picking some good players. Hopefully you can help me out a little bit :) would be much appreciated!!

I would like to build a BBVA based team, or at least that is where the most players are from i enjoy playing with.

GK:
    This is where it gets difficult right away. I've been using a lot of goalkeepers lately but some of them are just too strange. For example IF Casillas: he just keeps dodging all balls or diving away from them which makes it a horrible goalie for me. The one that was most steady for me was Alves. Long throw ability would be nice tbh.

RB:
    Dani Alves was pretty good for me so i guess that is not a difficult choice.

CB:
    After using a lot of BBVA CB's myself i kinda felt Varane (RCB) and Godin TIF (LCB) are the best choices for me. Would someone like Ramos in stead of Varane be a significant improvement for me?

LB:
    Not too much to choose from really. It would be either Marcelo or Alba and must say i am leaning more towards Alba to be honest.

CDM:
    Another difficult position to fill in. Kinda like Krychowiak (NIF or IF) but that's about it. Busquets feels a bit slow to be fair and there arent many alternatives. Any other candidates?

CM:
    The only players i really liked was IF Iniesta who is absolutely amazing. And for the other CM i mainly used Rakitic but he is not really anything special. I was thinking of getting Litmanen since my coin budget allows it. Any other ideas?

RW:
    Used a lot of RW's lately such as Vela, Messi, Feghouli, Bale and out of these 4 i liked Vela the most. Messi plays great but im getting the feeling he lacks strength although his shots are out of this world. So it made me think to go for Best (1.2M at this point but might drop towards 1M during Futmas/TOTY). What would you reckon is a good choice?

ST:
    Absolutely loved Suarez in the F9 formation but will he be good as a targetman. Also used Griezmann(NIF) a lot and liked him aswell. Since his new IF is out now, might also be worth considering i guess?

LW:
    Used Ronaldo, Neymar, Konoplyanka(NIF and IF), Nolito (NIF and IF) and out of these 4 i prefer Neymar or Konoplyanka. Over the last 3 years of FUT, never managed to get along with CR7 so it must be haha. I also hear a lot of people saying to go for Nedved or Futre, have you used any of these?

Hopefully you have some time to look in to my post. Thanks in advance. xoxo

That's a long post sir, took me some time, but I think I have a solution for you.
    This is how I feel on each position:
    GK: Not the biggest deal in the world, just pick a guy with decent kicking and you will be fine. I think Alves and Bravo to the job.
    RB: Dani Alves is the best for this spot.
    CB: Ramos will definitely be an improvement, pair him up with Godin and you have 2 monsters at the back.
    LB: I enjoy playing with Alba so, I'd pick him
    CDM: Indeed not many options. Consider this: Busquets is good for the possession play and will help your attacks a lot, he will even score some goals. Krychowiak is just a tank, but not more than that in my opinion. I personally pick Busquets over Krych.
    CM's: IF Iniesta looks sick, I use his NIF and that one is already great. You could just pair him up with Modric, that wold work very well.
    RW: Messi is the best, but you have to put the right instructions on him to make him shine. I don't know if the market will change a lot, because I'm not really a trader. Sorry for that one.
    ST: Suarez is great. He is no target man, but he does the job in this formation. Put him on standard instructions and he plays as a target man and will still make runs in behind when necessary.
    LW: Ronaldo is 1, for me. If you don't like him, you can't go wrong with Neymar.

If I had 1.7M coins, I'd make this squad:
    2vtp8qf.png

Good luck with building your squad!

And what would be the right instructions for a guy as Messi?
    Stay forward, Get in behind
  • in2lpnc
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2015
    @Crespo86 and @Remzy69

I tried the following squad (changed from 4-4-1-1):

Reus-Lewa-Costa
    Vidal-Lahm-Muller
    Alaba-Boateng-Chiellini-Lich
    Buffon

I have a 5-1-0 run and got promoted to div.1. Muller still scores a lot, even from CM spot. His position is amazing. Having a striker with good passing helps.
    I'll try Ozil, though I kind of hate BPL defenders.
    As a side note, Lahm sometimes forgets that he is a CDM, even with his work rates :))

Thanks!
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Great guide mate... I've often looked at the 433(2) formation and thought it looks like it should be a well balanced formation... Indeed when I play against it I always seem to struggle and it does appear to be quite popular...

However the time I've tried it I just couldn't seem to make it work.... I'm gonna give it another go on my secondary account and be patient as you advised... If I can't get on with it after 30-40 games then I guess it's just not for me...
  • Crespo86
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in2lpnc wrote: »
    @Crespo86 and @Remzy69

Reus-Lewa-Costa
    Vidal-Lahm-Muller
    Buffon

I have a 5-1-0 run and got promoted to div.1. Muller still scores a lot, even from CM spot. His position is amazing. Having a striker with good passing helps.
    As a side note, Lahm sometimes forgets that he is a CDM, even with his work rates :))

Thanks!

Muller is amazing at cm in this form he has 13 goals and 15 assists in 20 games for me from that spot
  • Fut_JEDI
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2015
    How does your teams passing stats look?

I played couple of games and my CDM got most of passes followed closely by my LB&RB. Then my other CB and my other CM.
    Striker got least amount and LW&RW also got much much less than LB&RB.
    Does this look like your stats or am I playing it too safe?

But is looks like that CDM and fullbacks need to be very good with ball and passing.
  • MrWheezer
    50 posts Park Captain
    This is a bit funny - the Ligue 1 squad suggested in a comment response above is almost identical to the squad I've collected - although I don't have Ibra (yet) and I've stubbornly held on to my old '15 favourite 4-1-2-1-2 although I keep being destroyed by High Pressure monsters.

A few times I've switched to 4-3-3 during a game and instantly had a little more control over the play, but (since I'm stubborn and perhaps slightly masochistic) switched back next game and lost yet again...

I'll work on getting the coins for Ibra, but is there any cheaper target man in Ligue 1 I can use in the mean time? Ben Yedder, Lacazette, Beauvue and Sio are the Ligue 1 strikers I have in my club, and none of them really work as target players. I do still have Niasse lying around from my starter pack, he was actually a beast in my early days but chemistry will ofc be an issue, so I'd prefer a Ligue 1 or French striker.

Without IF's, I would go with:
    LW: Ntep/Lavezzi , your call if you want pace or not, both very similar except for pace
    ST: Ibrahimovic, no question about that. I'd put him in every squad if possible.
    RW: Lucas/Hamouma , same as LW, if you want pace or not, very similar stats.
    LCM: Pastore, he is so amazing in this game.
    CDM: Matuidi or Motta , I play both and both enjoy them.
    RCM: Verratti or Moutinho, depends on what you want, I like it that Verratti can defend as well and his passing is so sick imo.
    LB: Kurzawa
    (using Maxwell atm)
    CB: Luiz (Using Nkoulou atm)+ Silva
    RB: Aurier
    GK: Sirigu
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reus at LW is good? (with their WR M/M)
  • Crespo86
    ScytheeHD wrote: »

He's class end of. Scores ridiculous goals
  • ScytheeHD
    edited December 2015
    Crespo86 wrote: »

thx, him or Ribery?
    Looks this :open_mouth:
    WlyN0ur.png
  • Remzy69
    @Crespo86 and @Remzy69

Reus-Lewa-Costa
    Vidal-Lahm-Muller
    Buffon

Thanks!
    Yeah CDM's bombing forward this year like crazy. It can be useful if they actually can shoot as well, so you can make use of it and score some goals with them.
    Great guide mate... I've often looked at the 433(2) formation and thought it looks like it should be a well balanced formation... Indeed when I play against it I always seem to struggle and it does appear to be quite popular...

However the time I've tried it I just couldn't seem to make it work.... I'm gonna give it another go on my secondary account and be patient as you advised... If I can't get on with it after 30-40 games then I guess it's just not for me...
    Good luck, let us know how you succeed! As I told in the guide, the learning curve is very hard with this way of playing. That's why only 2 clubs in the world are actually good in this (Barca, Bayern).
    Fut_JEDI wrote: »

I played couple of games and my CDM got most of passes followed closely by my LB&RB. Then my other CB and my other CM.

But is looks like that CDM and fullbacks need to be very good with ball and passing.
    CDM and fullbacks indeed need good passing, as I said in the guide they are the start of almost every attack. My striker gets the most passes in the team, but that is because I use a target man and try to get the ball to him as fast as possible, so I can lock my opponent on it's own half.
    MrWheezer wrote: »
    This is a bit funny - the Ligue 1 squad suggested in a comment response above is almost identical to the squad I've collected - although I don't have Ibra (yet) and I've stubbornly held on to my old '15 favourite 4-1-2-1-2 although I keep being destroyed by High Pressure monsters.

A few times I've switched to 4-3-3 during a game and instantly had a little more control over the play, but (since I'm stubborn and perhaps slightly masochistic) switched back next game and lost yet again...

I'll work on getting the coins for Ibra, but is there any cheaper target man in Ligue 1 I can use in the mean time? Ben Yedder, Lacazette, Beauvue and Sio are the Ligue 1 strikers I have in my club, and none of them really work as target players. I do still have Niasse lying around from my starter pack, he was actually a beast in my early days but chemistry will ofc be an issue, so I'd prefer a Ligue 1 or French striker.

LW: Ntep/Lavezzi , your call if you want pace or not, both very similar except for pace
    ST: Ibrahimovic, no question about that. I'd put him in every squad if possible.
    RCM: Verratti or Moutinho, depends on what you want, I like it that Verratti can defend as well and his passing is so sick imo.
    (using Maxwell atm)
    You can try Cavani @ ST, I think he is very good!

thx, him or Ribery?
    WlyN0ur.png
    Reus. Better shooting, better passing.
  • Crespo86
    @Crespo86 and @Remzy69

Reus-Lewa-Costa
    Vidal-Lahm-Muller
    Buffon

Thanks!
    Yeah CDM's bombing forward this year like crazy. It can be useful if they actually can shoot as well, so you can make use of it and score some goals with them.

Good luck, let us know how you succeed! As I told in the guide, the learning curve is very hard with this way of playing. That's why only 2 clubs in the world are actually good in this (Barca, Bayern).
    Fut_JEDI wrote: »

CDM and fullbacks indeed need good passing, as I said in the guide they are the start of almost every attack. My striker gets the most passes in the team, but that is because I use a target man and try to get the ball to him as fast as possible, so I can lock my opponent on it's own half.
    MrWheezer wrote: »

(using Maxwell atm)
    You can try Cavani @ ST, I think he is very good!

thx, him or Ribery?
    WlyN0ur.png
    Reus. Better shooting, better passing.

Yer REUS is superior to Ribery he is every year
  • Remzy69
    So guys, after 25 games I decided to sell my current squad. Had 23 wins, 2 losses, 0 draws. It's time to try something different. I got 200k to build a squad and will be recording gameplay with it this week as well. What do you guys think would be a nice league in stead of BBVA?
  • Dejamoo
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bundes
  • Going to give this formation a try, pressure feels worse for me since the patch, players close down way to quick & stamina only starts to drain very late on

hope this works, thanks
  • Remzy69
    So I just got totally crushed in H2H by Dortmund. He had a 41212(2) with Reus and Aubameyang in ST. He played ultra attacking with high pressure. I got caught by every lobbed ball he gave. I changed my CT's too late. But a tip for you guys when you experience this. Put your fullbacks on stay back on attack and put Pressure in CT's at 25. This way he won't be able to score that easy.
  • ScytheeHD
    any fitness team with 100K?

• ScytheeHD
    So I just got totally crushed in H2H by Dortmund. He had a 41212(2) with Reus and Aubameyang in ST. He played ultra attacking with high pressure. I got caught by every lobbed ball he gave. I changed my CT's too late. But a tip for you guys when you experience this. Put your fullbacks on stay back on attack and put Pressure in CT's at 25. This way he won't be able to score that easy.

the Barcelona custom tactic is very nice, I use it with pressure: 30, and doing very well!!
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    Height in GK and CB is very important, so put another goalkeeper taller than 190cm. A good way is use 2 spanish CB and De Gea.
  • Verstappen
    4225 posts National Call-Up
    Changed my Turk Lig team to a 433 2
    Absolutely amazing. Even Nani and Quaresma as M/M, seems to be the only M/M wingers who really work for me. Next is an upgrade to IF Topal
    af0825ac64.jpg

Rock solid CB duo. A cheap option since i don't had the coins for IF Nolito: Pedro. Decent winger.
    cc197774f4.jpg

The cons of today: Draws a lot, very unlucky GK's. 3-4-1 with the 4 sequence draws.
  • Crespo86
    So guys, after 25 games I decided to sell my current squad. Had 23 wins, 2 losses, 0 draws. It's time to try something different. I got 200k to build a squad and will be recording gameplay with it this week as well. What do you guys think would be a nice league in stead of BBVA?

I'm considering doin the same buddy want to try an Ibra squad you should grab him now while he's cheap and try him with me
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Great guide, i'm a huge fan of the 433(2) and tiki taka gameplay. In H2H I can execute it most of the times, but in FUT i'm struggling. Will try and adapt your tips!
    The new patch just made it a little bit easier. Hope you succeed using my tips!
    Ewanos wrote: »
    What do you think of SIF Kruse as a ST in a 433(2)?
    His card looks really good, I really like his passing and shooting stats, i think can be really lethal as a CM, because he has the right stats and workrates for that position.
    Honestly I wouldn't use him as a striker in this system, I'd go with Lewandowski or Muller, since they are much taller, stronger and have better heading, which are important stats to me.
    But you can always try him out, see how he functions for you.

This might actually be a very intresting thing, putting Kruse at CM.
  • Remzy69

I'm considering doin the same buddy want to try an Ibra squad you should grab him now while he's cheap and try him with me
    Funny you say that, as I actually build a Squad with HIM now! He was cheap enough, so I could not resist! I will upload a Squad builder tonight!
  • Remzy69
    Verstappen wrote: »
    Absolutely amazing. Even Nani and Quaresma as M/M, seems to be the only M/M wingers who really work for me. Next is an upgrade to IF Topal
    af0825ac64.jpg

Rock solid CB duo. A cheap option since i don't had the coins for IF Nolito: Pedro. Decent winger.
    cc197774f4.jpg

The cons of today: Draws a lot, very unlucky GK's. 3-4-1 with the 4 sequence draws.

Very Nice looking squads! I might give your Turk one a try as backup Squad.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I played a few games in the lumps of coal squad and I'm really struggling to create anything. I used the Barca CT's and the instructions as you suggested, not succesful.

Just now I played a game of H2H with Barca and won 4-0 with some very good goals, the way I like to score. I checked their instructions and they're as follows:

Neymar LW - Cut inside
    Messi - RW - Come short, Cut inside
    Iniesta LCM - Get in box for crosses
    Rakitic RCM - Get on edge of box for crosses
    Busquets CDM - Stay back, Cut passing lanes
    Full backs - Always overlap

The rest is default. Maybe this will work better in UT?
  • Verstappen
    4225 posts National Call-Up
    Verstappen wrote: »
    af0825ac64.jpg

cc197774f4.jpg

Very Nice looking squads! I might give your Turk one a try as backup Squad.

If an Uefa Europa League TOTGS happens on fifa, we had chance to get an IF Gonul. Imagine him and IF Topal/IF Hutchinson, IF Chedjou.
  • nextqprmanager
    3333 posts National Call-Up
    Remzy, Post Serie A team vid pls ?, thx
  • what about this:

oaot8x.png

i have about 80k to improve this if the market stays at current value...

thought about sif sterling/reus/ribery aswell, but i think hazard and de bruyne are a great option.
    Also Matic for Nainggolan as CDM and a BPL backline would be good.