4-4-1-1 Formation Guide

Comments

  • DDMAC007
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Slikwille wrote: »
    DDMAC007 wrote: »
    Slikwille wrote: »
    Maher wrote: »
    Im in love with this formation.
    Quick question guys is Muller the best cf in the game after messi?
    Im trying to build this team.
    Lew
    Muller
    Ribery and lahm cm and the rest hybrid.

    @Maher

    Muller is tremendous for me as a CF. Look at the video I posted below for some game play with my team to get an idea of how Lewandowski (ST), Muller (CF), Ribery (LM), and Vidal (LCM) work in this formation.


    Nice play my team is similar just no bale and mostly bayern player what camera angle is that looks good to play possession football?

    Coop Camera
    Forget the height and zoom, but you can play around with it to what you prefer.

    Thanks might try this looks real nice im useing ovvys one custom tele broadcast but yours looks easy to spot any pass on the feild thanks
  • Slikwille
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    DDMAC007 wrote: »
    Slikwille wrote: »
    DDMAC007 wrote: »
    Slikwille wrote: »
    Maher wrote: »
    Im in love with this formation.
    Quick question guys is Muller the best cf in the game after messi?
    Im trying to build this team.
    Lew
    Muller
    Ribery and lahm cm and the rest hybrid.

    @Maher

    Muller is tremendous for me as a CF. Look at the video I posted below for some game play with my team to get an idea of how Lewandowski (ST), Muller (CF), Ribery (LM), and Vidal (LCM) work in this formation.


    Nice play my team is similar just no bale and mostly bayern player what camera angle is that looks good to play possession football?

    Coop Camera
    Forget the height and zoom, but you can play around with it to what you prefer.

    Thanks might try this looks real nice im useing ovvys one custom tele broadcast but yours looks easy to spot any pass on the feild thanks

    It definitely helps you spot passes, but it does make dribbling and tackling harder. Be forewarned. :smile:
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    I love FUTmas crash. Built some additional teams. Been winning some games, even with just the default CTs. It's been fun.

    1a545369f49dc2f37208f4a80dedb98f.png

    94cf483174e07ba0931c68656ff3e539.png

    8ac20de875a4694d8ad4392a05ca9b98.png

    5d6597f23d54fa0f6d65a525aff074be.png

    f4c3f0d490c98a1cba94bd78fce78cd3.png

    3a79bcc4e352c3cc30f72c41e30f384b.png
  • Littleland95
    17127 posts Moderator
    DDMAC007 wrote: »
    DDMAC007 wrote: »
    DDMAC007 wrote: »
    Maher wrote: »
    Im in love with this formation.
    Quick question guys is Muller the best cf in the game after messi?
    Im trying to build this team.
    Lew
    Muller
    Ribery and lahm cm and the rest hybrid.

    Good choice bro lewa muller and ribery smashing it for me tbh i only think rooneys better in that role and messi of course but muller is real good does it for me anyways

    Muller is awesome as CF and same with Tevez. But more difficult to build around Tevez.

    Not tried Rooney as I'm very low on coins.

    Yh i had tevez for like 3 games really hard to build around unless you got like a million coins lol if you like muller try rooney when you have enough his shooting is insane i used him as deadeye his finesse never seemed to fail but muller is good choice wish i could afford his if tho

    Tevez works very well in this team:

    ZBJzHvN.png

    Should be possible to improve it without spending lots of coins.

    Thanks dude might try this as a back up team got like 30k on xbox should be able to make this team quite easily with that whos the right back?

    RB is Silvio: http://wefut.com/player/16/4866/silvio

    You can also use any RB from Argentina if you want.
  • Littleland95
    17127 posts Moderator
    I must say that after the patch, passing is much better. Not seen any stupid penalties either.

    Got promoted to Division 5 after going from 3rd to 6th. After patch I'm 2-1-2 but gameplay is more fun. The 2 losses was deserved as I lost to better players.

    I have 4 teams I switch between. Might just sell 2 of them and make my Muller and Tevez team as good as possible with the coins I'll get.

    Can mention that Strindl is very good as CF. Put on finisher on him and he'll do a good job.
  • Getbanged_2015
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which combo of these players at st/cf?
    Lewa, muller, Sif auba and Sif kruse
  • Hey guys! I'm a huge Barcelona fan and have finally managed to get a hold of Suarez and Neymar. Any tips on how to use them in this formation? I feel like Neymar would maybe be a bit wasted at LM with his 5/5 WF/skills, could perhaps be used at striker instead.

    I was thinking either Suarez striker, Griezmann CF, Neymar LM, Arda RM.

    OR

    Suarez CF, Neymar striker (7 chem), Konoplyanka LM, Arda RM.

    With CMs being Iniesta and Rakitic/Krychowiak/Busquest/Perez/Modric.

    Thanks in advance!
  • Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Neymarbonito
    I think you should try Suárez cf neymar st if it didn't work try Suárez st Griezmann cf.
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Which combo of these players at st/cf?
    Lewa, muller, Sif auba and Sif kruse

    Lewa/SIF Kruse at ST, Muller at CF. I was incredibly disappointed in SIF Auba at ST.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Hey guys! I'm a huge Barcelona fan and have finally managed to get a hold of Suarez and Neymar. Any tips on how to use them in this formation? I feel like Neymar would maybe be a bit wasted at LM with his 5/5 WF/skills, could perhaps be used at striker instead.

    I was thinking either Suarez striker, Griezmann CF, Neymar LM, Arda RM.

    OR

    Suarez CF, Neymar striker (7 chem), Konoplyanka LM, Arda RM.

    With CMs being Iniesta and Rakitic/Krychowiak/Busquest/Perez/Modric.

    Thanks in advance!

    I gave had limited success with weaker strikers. the ability to have a,player who hold it up allows others to join the play. Neymar at LM is not wasted. I tried him at CF also and he was ok. LM was his best pos. in 44 11 you must forget individual players and analyse the team. his ability to beat a,man wide creates so much space for others. if you set him to cut inside he scores a lot...
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    I would avoid mm wingers
  • DDMAC007
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Xtc wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm a huge Barcelona fan and have finally managed to get a hold of Suarez and Neymar. Any tips on how to use them in this formation? I feel like Neymar would maybe be a bit wasted at LM with his 5/5 WF/skills, could perhaps be used at striker instead.

    I was thinking either Suarez striker, Griezmann CF, Neymar LM, Arda RM.

    OR

    Suarez CF, Neymar striker (7 chem), Konoplyanka LM, Arda RM.

    With CMs being Iniesta and Rakitic/Krychowiak/Busquest/Perez/Modric.

    Thanks in advance!

    I gave had limited success with weaker strikers. the ability to have a,player who hold it up allows others to join the play. Neymar at LM is not wasted. I tried him at CF also and he was ok. LM was his best pos. in 44 11 you must forget individual players and analyse the team. his ability to beat a,man wide creates so much space for others. if you set him to cut inside he scores a lot...

    Yh i agree if neymars your best player and everyone else is average maybe because all you want to do is get the ball to him after a while becomes predictable if your teams well rounded he will be awesome there the ability to beat a man on the wings is priceless for me 5* wing men is a must but thats just my preference
  • Getbanged_2015
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Which combo of these players at st/cf?
    Lewa, muller, Sif auba and Sif kruse

    Lewa/SIF Kruse at ST, Muller at CF. I was incredibly disappointed in SIF Auba at ST.

    Damn that sucks. So Lewa work rates not a problem?
  • Slikwille
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Which combo of these players at st/cf?
    Lewa, muller, Sif auba and Sif kruse

    Lewa/SIF Kruse at ST, Muller at CF. I was incredibly disappointed in SIF Auba at ST.

    Damn that sucks. So Lewa work rates not a problem?

    I use SIF Lewa on my main team and played around with a bunch of instructions for him. I ended up using "stay central" and "target man" as he seemed to be involved way more with these instructions and his med/med work rates. On anything else he would get into a lot if positions where he was just lost.
  • DDMAC007
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Which combo of these players at st/cf?
    Lewa, muller, Sif auba and Sif kruse

    Lewa/SIF Kruse at ST, Muller at CF. I was incredibly disappointed in SIF Auba at ST.

    Damn that sucks. So Lewa work rates not a problem?

    Lewa muller combo for sure used t
    Slikwille wrote: »
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Which combo of these players at st/cf?
    Lewa, muller, Sif auba and Sif kruse

    Lewa/SIF Kruse at ST, Muller at CF. I was incredibly disappointed in SIF Auba at ST.

    Damn that sucks. So Lewa work rates not a problem?

    I use SIF Lewa on my main team and played around with a bunch of instructions for him. I ended up using "stay central" and "target man" as he seemed to be involved way more with these instructions and his med/med work rates. On anything else he would get into a lot if positions where he was just lost.

    Yh saw your earlier comments used this works perfect allows him to link up and bring others into the game thanks bud also tryed your full backs overlap also works well leaves you open a little at times but worth it due to the offensive advantage as you stated b4 loved this thread been winning so much of late ive become a lot harder to beat thanks to all on this thread been a major help!
  • Shingalallada
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    I love FUTmas crash. Built some additional teams. Been winning some games, even with just the default CTs. It's been fun.

    1a545369f49dc2f37208f4a80dedb98f.png

    94cf483174e07ba0931c68656ff3e539.png

    8ac20de875a4694d8ad4392a05ca9b98.png

    5d6597f23d54fa0f6d65a525aff074be.png

    f4c3f0d490c98a1cba94bd78fce78cd3.png

    3a79bcc4e352c3cc30f72c41e30f384b.png

    @CrashDavus how did you find Henderson in that formation? What is your current CT?

  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    I love FUTmas crash. Built some additional teams. Been winning some games, even with just the default CTs. It's been fun.

    1a545369f49dc2f37208f4a80dedb98f.png

    94cf483174e07ba0931c68656ff3e539.png

    8ac20de875a4694d8ad4392a05ca9b98.png

    5d6597f23d54fa0f6d65a525aff074be.png

    f4c3f0d490c98a1cba94bd78fce78cd3.png

    3a79bcc4e352c3cc30f72c41e30f384b.png

    @CrashDavus how did you find Henderson in that formation? What is your current CT?

    Henderson is actually pretty solid. I'm on just the default tactics now.
  • Dejamoo
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rocking with these 2 squads after coming back to the 4411
    First team:-
    6J46D83.jpg

    Fitness team -
    I5Cchc3.jpg

    Any thoughts?
    Tried to have two powerful cms in box to box roles, seems to make it very balanced
    Got 100k to play with if needed for improvements.
  • DDMAC007
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dejamoo wrote: »
    Rocking with these 2 squads after coming back to the 4411
    First team:-
    6J46D83.jpg

    Fitness team -
    I5Cchc3.jpg

    Any thoughts?
    Tried to have two powerful cms in box to box roles, seems to make it very balanced
    Got 100k to play with if needed for improvements.

    Id go with ribery lm hes awesome
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Had quite a bit of success using a 4231. Feel that it enables a lot of good attacking options and never have issues scoring goals due to this. Feel that it's pretty balance with a good attacking set along with cdms to help defensively. Only down side is it ruling out a lot of the wide midfielders available in game. Play mainly a passing style of football.

    Considering the 4411 as it seems to get a lot of praise on here from good quality players. My only concern is the midfield both not being involved enough defensively and offensively. Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on this and how dominant the formation really can be.
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    Had quite a bit of success using a 4231. Feel that it enables a lot of good attacking options and never have issues scoring goals due to this. Feel that it's pretty balance with a good attacking set along with cdms to help defensively. Only down side is it ruling out a lot of the wide midfielders available in game. Play mainly a passing style of football.

    Considering the 4411 as it seems to get a lot of praise on here from good quality players. My only concern is the midfield both not being involved enough defensively and offensively. Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on this and how dominant the formation really can be.

    That's why you play one H/H CM with a M/M one or dual H/H. Mine score a majority of my goals and are involved on defense. You instruct one to stay back.
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah the teams I have just now my CMs are mainly H/H. Tend to use all rounders in the middle of the park and would continue to if I moved to this formation.
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    Yeah the teams I have just now my CMs are mainly H/H. Tend to use all rounders in the middle of the park and would continue to if I moved to this formation.

    It's the best way to do it.
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    Yeah the teams I have just now my CMs are mainly H/H. Tend to use all rounders in the middle of the park and would continue to if I moved to this formation.

    It's the best way to do it.

    Tempted to sell my Ronaldo and use it to finance a few strong 4411 teams. 4231 is just starting not to work now for me
  • Shingalallada
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys,

    I am thinking of modifying my squad a bit and adding in the likes of Modric, James, Guarin and Varane. I like James a lot and want to try him in this formation.

    http://imgur.com/FnBcGjl


    Your thoughts?
    @Slikwille @CrashDavus
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Just used the formation for the first time and highlighted all the fears that I had about it. Offers nothing attacking wise. Just leaves a striker upfront to play with himself lol. Managed 5 shots against a bang average opponent. Used to having around 15-20 shots a game
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    Just used the formation for the first time and highlighted all the fears that I had about it. Offers nothing attacking wise. Just leaves a striker upfront to play with himself lol. Managed 5 shots against a bang average opponent. Used to having around 15-20 shots a game

    What team are you using? You have to realize that playing with this is more of a possession formation, but at the same time I have, on numerous occassions, had 15+ shots per game, and score between 5-7 goals. It's also about the CTs and instructions you put on your players. @Cphee1987
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    @CrashDavus

    Team I used there was

    Lewa
    Muller
    Ribery Vidal Modric bale
    Alaba boateng Ramos Danilo
    Leno

    Just struggled to much to attack and didn't even dominate possession that convincingly. Had the majority but not by a great deal
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    @CrashDavus

    Team I used there was

    Lewa
    Muller
    Ribery Vidal Modric bale
    Alaba boateng Ramos Danilo
    Leno

    Just struggled to much to attack and didn't even dominate possession that convincingly. Had the majority but not by a great deal

    Did you change your instructions, mainly on CMs and ST? What about CTs?
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    @CrashDavus

    Team I used there was

    Lewa
    Muller
    Ribery Vidal Modric bale
    Alaba boateng Ramos Danilo
    Leno

    Just struggled to much to attack and didn't even dominate possession that convincingly. Had the majority but not by a great deal

    Did you change your instructions, mainly on CMs and ST? What about CTs?

    Didn't set any on St. Set a Cm to stay back. And out in custom tactics. What player instructions would you recommend?
Sign In or Register to comment.