Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    24138 posts Club Captain
    1 thing, I always tend to have a midfield with a Defender, a playmaker and an attacking midfielder, with the playmaker being able to make a tackle.

Something like Isco-Busquets/Camacho-Benat.

How's your view on that?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    What do you think about this team:

0addcda66d42414c350809232a595022.png

• Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Do you think this could work? Or is it better for me going with full BBVA with James and Bale at the right side and Krychowiak at CDM. Would cost more ofc but excepting the market to take a big crash so could maybe afford it. http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/6183577/
  • BlitzersNL
    24138 posts Club Captain
    Bob1432 wrote: »
    Do you think this could work? Or is it better for me going with full BBVA with James and Bale at the right side and Krychowiak at CDM. Would cost more ofc but excepting the market to take a big crash so could maybe afford it. http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/6183577/

@Bob1432 looks lovely.
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

@Bob1432 looks lovely.

Thanks, btw how is IF Aduriz for you was just going to come to the targetman thread to ask :smile: . The problem is that i always build some really good looking squads and end up with a full BBVA, Bundes or Serie A.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow guys, so many reactions! I will respond to all of you asap! <3
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I have a 433[2] sort of Handicap team I copied, & I will try to play with your CT`s
    Also I like Candreva, Perisic & Jovetic - so I will use them in this formation & see.
    Mainly been using 4231 for posession
    thx
  • DonMega
    1256 posts Professional
    How come you don't have your wingers using the cut-inside instruction?
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    nice guide man! best wingers for Bundesliga team? I can't afford Robben :(
  • Remzy69
    in2lpnc wrote: »
    Nice guide! For a Bundesliga with part of Seria A squad, what would you think it would work?
    I really like Muller (IRL also).

Reus - Lewa/Muller - Costa/Bellarabi
    Vidal - Lahm - Gotze/Thiago/Muller
    Alaba - Boateng - Chiellini - Lich
    Buffon
    I'd go with:
    Reus - Lewa - Costa
    Vidal - Lahm - Muller
    But I really do like @Crespo86 's suggestion too, just gotta try Ozil, he's amazing.
    best ligue 1 for you?
    Without IF's, I would go with:
    LW: Ntep/Lavezzi , your call if you want pace or not, both very similar except for pace
    ST: Ibrahimovic, no question about that. I'd put him in every squad if possible.
    RW: Lucas/Hamouma , same as LW, if you want pace or not, very similar stats.
    LCM: Pastore, he is so amazing in this game.
    CDM: Matuidi or Motta , I play both and both enjoy them.
    RCM: Verratti or Moutinho, depends on what you want, I like it that Verratti can defend as well and his passing is so sick imo.
    LB: Kurzawa
    CB: Luiz + Silva
    RB: Aurier
    GK: Sirigu
    1 thing, I always tend to have a midfield with a Defender, a playmaker and an attacking midfielder, with the playmaker being able to make a tackle.

Something like Isco-Busquets/Camacho-Benat.

How's your view on that?
    That's the reason I play Iniesta - Busquets - Modric. I think it's very useful to have another guy out there that can steal the ball away. And Modric is also a fantastic playmaker, so you get the best of both. I think this part comes down to personal preference, but in my opinion a balanced midfield works the best.
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    What do you think about this team:

0addcda66d42414c350809232a595022.png

I can't really judge, because I have never used most of the players before. It looks very attacking to me, give it a try and let us know how it plays!
    That's a sick squad sir. I'd make it full BBVA and put Krychowiak at CDM. Your 2 CM's are very attacking and I think to kind of balance it out you need a real tank at CDM.

@Bob1432 looks lovely.

Thanks, btw how is IF Aduriz for you was just going to come to the targetman thread to ask :smile: . The problem is that i always build some really good looking squads and end up with a full BBVA, Bundes or Serie A.
    Join my crew, haha. IF Aduriz is great, scores just as many goals as assists, which is amazing.

• Remzy69
    DonMega wrote: »
    How come you don't have your wingers using the cut-inside instruction?
    Because I use a target man and crossing should be one of the options as well. Keeping this setting on balanced makes you unpredictable, because I can cut inside or go the other way and cross it. For me that works really well, because it makes it easier to get past his defenders, since he has a hard time predicting what you are going to do as both options are very dangerous to him.
    ScytheeHD wrote: »
    nice guide man! best wingers for Bundesliga team? I can't afford Robben :(
    Robben is great, but there are other options that do their job just fine.
    RW: Bellarabi looks decent by going off his stats, haven't used him yet. I have had a lot of fun with Douglas Costa, he works really well for me, his 94 acceleration makes him great for cutting inside.
    LW: Reus, Ribery, Schurrle, Draxler,
  • Pedroninho2015
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    thanks
    you think 433-2 is better than 4231?
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
    can you upload a gameplay?
    Post edited by ScytheeHD on
  • Remzy69
    edited December 2015
    thanks
    you think 433-2 is better than 4231?
    For me 433(2) plays better than 4231, but that doesn't have to be for everyone.
    What I like about 433(2) is that it feels really balanced. I kind of miss that in 4231, I never could get the 2 outside cam's to work properly, for the rest it looks like a very solid formation. I always have a hard time playing against it.
    Yeah sure, but I have to find out first how to do that. I was already thinking om streaming some matches and building some YouTube tutorials. I'll keep you posted about that one.
  • BlitzersNL
    24138 posts Club Captain
    You on ps4?
  • Remzy69
    You on ps4?
    XB1. Planning on buying a PS4 tho, since there are more players online there.
  • Fut_JEDI
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yes, this would be very important for this kind of tutorial!
    Please upload game play as soon as possible! :)

Why you dont have Ibra and Alaba in your current squad if you consider them way better for this play style and formation than anybody else?

If I'm gonna try this with H2H seasons which teams would you recommend?

Thankd for this guide! Very interesting. I have been using 433-4 but will give this a go.
  • nextqprmanager
    What iyo would be best Serie A team?
  • Hi!
    What camera settings are you using?
  • Remzy69
    edited December 2015
    Fut_JEDI wrote: »

Yes, this would be very important for this kind of tutorial!
    Please upload game play as soon as possible! :)

Why you dont have Ibra and Alaba in your current squad if you consider them way better for this play style and formation than anybody else?

If I'm gonna try this with H2H seasons which teams would you recommend?

Thankd for this guide! Very interesting. I have been using 433-4 but will give this a go.
    I do agree with you, but this is my first guide ever, so I wanted to see the reactions to it first. I will record some footage and upload asap.
    I would really love to have Ibra and Alaba, but I simply do not have the coins for that, I don't buy coins, so I should be playing for a while before I can afford them.

H2H teams, I'd say go with: Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Real, Juventus. IMO Barca and Bayern are best.
    What iyo would be best Serie A team?
    With or without IF's?
    Godeliga wrote: »
    Hi!
    What camera settings are you using?
    I use tele broadcast, standaard height+zoom.

• nextqprmanager
    Remzy, without IF`s pls, I have 60k atm but gen IF`s r not worth it methinks
    thx
  • Fut_JEDI
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What do you think about the pace of middfielders? I have noticed (at least with 433-4) that players that have over 70 pace are generally better than those slow middfielders. 76 or 77 seems to be the ideal for CM and CAM.
    With 70+ they seem to be much more efficient: they move quicker to ideal spot to recieve a pass, I can dribble if I want and when they defend they are quicker to close opponent, tackle or close passing lane. Someone like Busquets just seems too slow for me... Rakitic also...
    Yaya with 76 or 77 seems ideal for me. Have you used Yaya? I think Vidal is close to that and Marchisio also.
  • djrexdk
    209 posts Sunday League Hero
    Very nice guide mate, i also switch my 433(4) in game, if my opponent is a high pressure guy, just move my cm (vidal) to the cdm spot, and use my cam as cm. works very well against high pressure !!
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    So my current team is a bundesliga.

Schurlle Hernandez. Sydney Sam

. Thiago Castro

. Gustavo

I am happy with it I don't have much coins but will soon be able to afford if Castro, sif Kruse and if Kagawa. Now the question is who do I get???

By the way a quality guide I not been playin since Fifa 14 where I loved 5221 but I now love this. Formation the 2 wingers are just so deadly cutting in and dribbling past defenders.
  • Pedroninho2015
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    best team for 600k?
  • @Remzy69

First of all, i absolutely love your guide and was waiting for someone to post one for a while now. I kinda still have to decide wether i go for 4-3-3 (2) or 4-3-3(5). Both play very well for me and i love to play on the counter so i am kinda leaning more towards the 4-3-3(2).

At this moment i have around 1.7 million coins to spend but im bumping into so problems when picking some good players. Hopefully you can help me out a little bit :) would be much appreciated!!

I would like to build a BBVA based team, or at least that is where the most players are from i enjoy playing with.

GK:
    This is where it gets difficult right away. I've been using a lot of goalkeepers lately but some of them are just too strange. For example IF Casillas: he just keeps dodging all balls or diving away from them which makes it a horrible goalie for me. The one that was most steady for me was Alves. Long throw ability would be nice tbh.

RB:
    Dani Alves was pretty good for me so i guess that is not a difficult choice.

CB:
    After using a lot of BBVA CB's myself i kinda felt Varane (RCB) and Godin TIF (LCB) are the best choices for me. Would someone like Ramos in stead of Varane be a significant improvement for me?

LB:
    Not too much to choose from really. It would be either Marcelo or Alba and must say i am leaning more towards Alba to be honest.

CDM:
    Another difficult position to fill in. Kinda like Krychowiak (NIF or IF) but that's about it. Busquets feels a bit slow to be fair and there arent many alternatives. Any other candidates?

CM:
    The only players i really liked was IF Iniesta who is absolutely amazing. And for the other CM i mainly used Rakitic but he is not really anything special. I was thinking of getting Litmanen since my coin budget allows it. Any other ideas?

RW:
    Used a lot of RW's lately such as Vela, Messi, Feghouli, Bale and out of these 4 i liked Vela the most. Messi plays great but im getting the feeling he lacks strength although his shots are out of this world. So it made me think to go for Best (1.2M at this point but might drop towards 1M during Futmas/TOTY). What would you reckon is a good choice?

ST:
    Absolutely loved Suarez in the F9 formation but will he be good as a targetman. Also used Griezmann(NIF) a lot and liked him aswell. Since his new IF is out now, might also be worth considering i guess?

LW:
    Used Ronaldo, Neymar, Konoplyanka(NIF and IF), Nolito (NIF and IF) and out of these 4 i prefer Neymar or Konoplyanka. Over the last 3 years of FUT, never managed to get along with CR7 so it must be haha. I also hear a lot of people saying to go for Nedved or Futre, have you used any of these?

Hopefully you have some time to look in to my post. Thanks in advance. xoxo

• Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Thanks @Remzy69 will make the squad full BBVA even though the squad i posted first looks much better
  • Remzy69
    Remzy, without IF`s pls, I have 60k atm but gen IF`s r not worth it methinks
    thx
    I think with 60k, I'd go with something like this (it's a 20k squad lol). I might upgrade it with an IF Pjanic, or Chiellini @ CB. Possibly IF Higuain is worth a try.
    a32yow.png
    Fut_JEDI wrote: »
    What do you think about the pace of middfielders? I have noticed (at least with 433-4) that players that have over 70 pace are generally better than those slow middfielders. 76 or 77 seems to be the ideal for CM and CAM.
    With 70+ they seem to be much more efficient: they move quicker to ideal spot to recieve a pass, I can dribble if I want and when they defend they are quicker to close opponent, tackle or close passing lane. Someone like Busquets just seems too slow for me... Rakitic also...
    Yaya with 76 or 77 seems ideal for me. Have you used Yaya? I think Vidal is close to that and Marchisio also.
    I think that having some pace there does help with getting you space. But, if you are a good passer, there is no need for pace. I think Busquets works just fine and Rakitic is out of this world, his passing and long shots are incredible! With that said, I wouldn't recommend a total slow midfield, I'd always have a guy with 70+ pace in there like Iniesta or Modric.
    So my current team is a bundesliga.

Schurlle Hernandez. Sydney Sam

. Thiago Castro

. Gustavo

I am happy with it I don't have much coins but will soon be able to afford if Castro, sif Kruse and if Kagawa. Now the question is who do I get???

By the way a quality guide I not been playin since Fifa 14 where I loved 5221 but I now love this. Formation the 2 wingers are just so deadly cutting in and dribbling past defenders.
    Going off stats I think SIF Kruse looks pretty sick @ CM. I personally don't like Kagawa and I don't think that IF Castro will be worth his coins if you compare to his normal card.
    best team for 600k?
    If I had 600K, I would build this squad:
    5fgiv6.png

• Remzy69
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    @Remzy69

First of all, i absolutely love your guide and was waiting for someone to post one for a while now. I kinda still have to decide wether i go for 4-3-3 (2) or 4-3-3(5). Both play very well for me and i love to play on the counter so i am kinda leaning more towards the 4-3-3(2).

At this moment i have around 1.7 million coins to spend but im bumping into so problems when picking some good players. Hopefully you can help me out a little bit :) would be much appreciated!!

I would like to build a BBVA based team, or at least that is where the most players are from i enjoy playing with.

GK:
    This is where it gets difficult right away. I've been using a lot of goalkeepers lately but some of them are just too strange. For example IF Casillas: he just keeps dodging all balls or diving away from them which makes it a horrible goalie for me. The one that was most steady for me was Alves. Long throw ability would be nice tbh.

RB:

CB:
    After using a lot of BBVA CB's myself i kinda felt Varane (RCB) and Godin TIF (LCB) are the best choices for me. Would someone like Ramos in stead of Varane be a significant improvement for me?

LB:
    Not too much to choose from really. It would be either Marcelo or Alba and must say i am leaning more towards Alba to be honest.

CDM:
    Another difficult position to fill in. Kinda like Krychowiak (NIF or IF) but that's about it. Busquets feels a bit slow to be fair and there arent many alternatives. Any other candidates?

CM:
    The only players i really liked was IF Iniesta who is absolutely amazing. And for the other CM i mainly used Rakitic but he is not really anything special. I was thinking of getting Litmanen since my coin budget allows it. Any other ideas?

RW:
    Used a lot of RW's lately such as Vela, Messi, Feghouli, Bale and out of these 4 i liked Vela the most. Messi plays great but im getting the feeling he lacks strength although his shots are out of this world. So it made me think to go for Best (1.2M at this point but might drop towards 1M during Futmas/TOTY). What would you reckon is a good choice?

ST:
    Absolutely loved Suarez in the F9 formation but will he be good as a targetman. Also used Griezmann(NIF) a lot and liked him aswell. Since his new IF is out now, might also be worth considering i guess?

LW:
    Used Ronaldo, Neymar, Konoplyanka(NIF and IF), Nolito (NIF and IF) and out of these 4 i prefer Neymar or Konoplyanka. Over the last 3 years of FUT, never managed to get along with CR7 so it must be haha. I also hear a lot of people saying to go for Nedved or Futre, have you used any of these?

That's a long post sir, took me some time, but I think I have a solution for you.
    This is how I feel on each position:
    GK: Not the biggest deal in the world, just pick a guy with decent kicking and you will be fine. I think Alves and Bravo to the job.
    RB: Dani Alves is the best for this spot.
    CB: Ramos will definitely be an improvement, pair him up with Godin and you have 2 monsters at the back.
    LB: I enjoy playing with Alba so, I'd pick him
    CDM: Indeed not many options. Consider this: Busquets is good for the possession play and will help your attacks a lot, he will even score some goals. Krychowiak is just a tank, but not more than that in my opinion. I personally pick Busquets over Krych.
    CM's: IF Iniesta looks sick, I use his NIF and that one is already great. You could just pair him up with Modric, that wold work very well.
    RW: Messi is the best, but you have to put the right instructions on him to make him shine. I don't know if the market will change a lot, because I'm not really a trader. Sorry for that one.
    ST: Suarez is great. He is no target man, but he does the job in this formation. Put him on standard instructions and he plays as a target man and will still make runs in behind when necessary.
    LW: Ronaldo is 1, for me. If you don't like him, you can't go wrong with Neymar.

If I had 1.7M coins, I'd make this squad:
    2vtp8qf.png

Good luck with building your squad!
  • Remzy69 wrote: »
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    @Remzy69

GK:

RB:

CB:

LB:

CDM:

CM:

RW:

ST:

LW:

That's a long post sir, took me some time, but I think I have a solution for you.
    This is how I feel on each position:
    GK: Not the biggest deal in the world, just pick a guy with decent kicking and you will be fine. I think Alves and Bravo to the job.
    RB: Dani Alves is the best for this spot.
    CB: Ramos will definitely be an improvement, pair him up with Godin and you have 2 monsters at the back.
    LB: I enjoy playing with Alba so, I'd pick him
    CDM: Indeed not many options. Consider this: Busquets is good for the possession play and will help your attacks a lot, he will even score some goals. Krychowiak is just a tank, but not more than that in my opinion. I personally pick Busquets over Krych.
    CM's: IF Iniesta looks sick, I use his NIF and that one is already great. You could just pair him up with Modric, that wold work very well.
    RW: Messi is the best, but you have to put the right instructions on him to make him shine. I don't know if the market will change a lot, because I'm not really a trader. Sorry for that one.
    ST: Suarez is great. He is no target man, but he does the job in this formation. Put him on standard instructions and he plays as a target man and will still make runs in behind when necessary.
    LW: Ronaldo is 1, for me. If you don't like him, you can't go wrong with Neymar.

If I had 1.7M coins, I'd make this squad:
    2vtp8qf.png

Good luck with building your squad!

Thank you for your time!
    Would there be an other option beside Modric. Not that into him to be honest. After doing some research myself, there are really limited options there on that position :(