HEARTBREAK! VARDY :(

9dal39
223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Somebody please tell me the record breaker vardy is a really bad player..

one was listed for 333k for like 10 minutes and I couldn't buy him because all my funds were tied up in players! :(

Comments

  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    Probably the best player I've used all year :trollface:
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Terrible.
  • 9dal39
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably the best player I've used all year :trollface:

    really?
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Terrible.

    :D
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    9dal39 wrote: »
    Somebody please tell me the record breaker vardy is a really bad player..

    one was listed for 333k for like 10 minutes and I couldn't buy him because all my funds were tied up in players! :(

    a card listed half price and 300k cheaper wouldnt stay up for 10 minutes...............
    9dal39 wrote: »
    Probably the best player I've used all year :trollface:

    really?

    :D
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Terrible.

    :D

  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    9dal39 wrote: »
    Somebody please tell me the record breaker vardy is a really bad player..

    one was listed for 333k for like 10 minutes and I couldn't buy him because all my funds were tied up in players! :(

    a card listed half price and 300k cheaper wouldnt stay up for 10 minutes...............

    He could be on 360 doe
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    He's fantastic for me! But I doubt that deal was up for 10minutes :joy:
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    9dal39 wrote: »
    Somebody please tell me the record breaker vardy is a really bad player..

    one was listed for 333k for like 10 minutes and I couldn't buy him because all my funds were tied up in players! :(

    a card listed half price and 300k cheaper wouldnt stay up for 10 minutes...............

    He could be on 360 doe

    Hes even more expensive on 360 cornish
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Thought he's getting some new card lol. :D
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    9dal39 wrote: »
    Somebody please tell me the record breaker vardy is a really bad player..

    one was listed for 333k for like 10 minutes and I couldn't buy him because all my funds were tied up in players! :(

    a card listed half price and 300k cheaper wouldnt stay up for 10 minutes...............

    He could be on 360 doe

    Hes even more expensive on 360 cornish

    But there are less players. I remember a month back when someone got a Vieira for Min and it had been up for a minute. Was also a ronaldo that was up for min for 1 minute
  • ArmandoAZ
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Used in draft! Wouldn't pay 30k for him!
  • Richard
    11477 posts Has That Special Something
    Thought he was injured when I read the title.
  • AdamLallana
    905 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Richard wrote: »
    Thought he was injured when I read the title.

    Same :D
  • 9dal39
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know its old but seriously why would I lie about him being up for 10 minutes lmao.. hence why i was so annoyed I didn't get to buy him that a card for this price was up for this long just makes me actually believe autobuyers aren't as existant sorry it was only 8minutes 48 seconds or so that he was actually up my bad for not explaining that extra minute lads.. still was an insane deal to whoever got him and an easy 300k profit and nah im on xbox one and it was around 14:49 in the afternoon.
  • Boabdust
    4845 posts National Call-Up
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Terrible.

  • 9dal39
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yeah didn't want him in the end realizing i had to pay 300 more than i could of paid on this deal, so went for best.. the mans incredible!
Sign In or Register to comment.