915 posts Semi-Pro
Guys >_>? sold up team 1.483 to spend any help

Comments

• krakos000
    17636 posts World Class
    Wait til toty and you'll be able to get more
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm in the making my money first 2-3 weeks of ut m8, that and the black friday crash, I have plans for toty regardless but I rather enjoy my teams for 100+ games.
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    >_>
  • krakos000
    17636 posts World Class
    Well in that case I'd get neymar and carlos. Nif neymar is working great for me now and roberto carlos is awesome
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    ^ this is sif neymar going to feel comparable to ronaldo in game changing ability. neymars finishing on regular card looks underwhelming.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    SIF Neymar and IF Marcelo and if you can squeeze it IF Iniesta.

Sell around New Year though.
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    SIF Neymar and IF Marcelo and if you can squeeze it IF Iniesta.

Sell around New Year though.

nice idea with marcelo, iniesta wont really fit me I think
  • krakos000
    17636 posts World Class
    0113MB wrote: »
    ^ this is sif neymar going to feel comparable to ronaldo in game changing ability. neymars finishing on regular card looks underwhelming.

I didn't get along with ronaldo at all. Nif neymar is way better than nif ronaldo for me. His finishing is fine tbh but if you want the SIF I'm sure it's a lot better. I just prefer legends and carlos is one of my favorites
  • WoundedGoat
    krakos000 wrote: »

I didn't get along with ronaldo at all. Nif neymar is way better than nif ronaldo for me. His finishing is fine tbh but if you want the SIF I'm sure it's a lot better. I just prefer legends and carlos is one of my favorites

I think Roberto Carlos is a little overpriced right now, SIF Neymar is a great improvement over the NIF and Marcelo always does a great job.
  • krakos000
    17636 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »

I think Roberto Carlos is a little overpriced right now, SIF Neymar is a great improvement over the NIF and Marcelo always does a great job.

Thats true. I wouldn't buy him atm that's for sure ha. Never used the IF marcelo but his nif was a little underwhelming for me this year. And for some reason in draft the IF neymar played better than SIF for me. It was strange haha
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    mind filling in the blanc spots, cant decide on an f9 and keeper
    bewv95.png
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25048 posts Player of the Year
    mind filling in the blanc spots, cant decide on an f9 and keeper
    bewv95.png

Budget? Otherwise just pop Pele and Pete in
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    well pele is obviously not an option. if romario was still around.... budget for a striker and keeps is 200k
  • WoundedGoat
    Im not sure on the midfield trio to be honest.

Personally would grab LCM Gustavo - RCM Vidal - CF Muller
  • SGLT
    6662 posts Big Money Move
    What does IF Coutinho go for, u could maybe use him.