sif neymar, marcelo or neymar, roberto carlos

0113MB
1075 posts Professional
Guys >_>? sold up team 1.483 to spend any help

Comments

  • krakos000
    17819 posts World Class
    Wait til toty and you'll be able to get more
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    I'm in the making my money first 2-3 weeks of ut m8, that and the black friday crash, I have plans for toty regardless but I rather enjoy my teams for 100+ games.
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    >_>
  • krakos000
    17819 posts World Class
    Well in that case I'd get neymar and carlos. Nif neymar is working great for me now and roberto carlos is awesome
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    ^ this is sif neymar going to feel comparable to ronaldo in game changing ability. neymars finishing on regular card looks underwhelming.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    SIF Neymar and IF Marcelo and if you can squeeze it IF Iniesta.

    Sell around New Year though.
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    SIF Neymar and IF Marcelo and if you can squeeze it IF Iniesta.

    Sell around New Year though.

    nice idea with marcelo, iniesta wont really fit me I think
  • krakos000
    17819 posts World Class
    0113MB wrote: »
    ^ this is sif neymar going to feel comparable to ronaldo in game changing ability. neymars finishing on regular card looks underwhelming.

    I didn't get along with ronaldo at all. Nif neymar is way better than nif ronaldo for me. His finishing is fine tbh but if you want the SIF I'm sure it's a lot better. I just prefer legends and carlos is one of my favorites
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    krakos000 wrote: »
    0113MB wrote: »
    ^ this is sif neymar going to feel comparable to ronaldo in game changing ability. neymars finishing on regular card looks underwhelming.

    I didn't get along with ronaldo at all. Nif neymar is way better than nif ronaldo for me. His finishing is fine tbh but if you want the SIF I'm sure it's a lot better. I just prefer legends and carlos is one of my favorites

    I think Roberto Carlos is a little overpriced right now, SIF Neymar is a great improvement over the NIF and Marcelo always does a great job.
  • krakos000
    17819 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    0113MB wrote: »
    ^ this is sif neymar going to feel comparable to ronaldo in game changing ability. neymars finishing on regular card looks underwhelming.

    I didn't get along with ronaldo at all. Nif neymar is way better than nif ronaldo for me. His finishing is fine tbh but if you want the SIF I'm sure it's a lot better. I just prefer legends and carlos is one of my favorites

    I think Roberto Carlos is a little overpriced right now, SIF Neymar is a great improvement over the NIF and Marcelo always does a great job.

    Thats true. I wouldn't buy him atm that's for sure ha. Never used the IF marcelo but his nif was a little underwhelming for me this year. And for some reason in draft the IF neymar played better than SIF for me. It was strange haha
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    mind filling in the blanc spots, cant decide on an f9 and keeper
    bewv95.png
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    0113MB wrote: »
    mind filling in the blanc spots, cant decide on an f9 and keeper
    bewv95.png

    Budget? Otherwise just pop Pele and Pete in
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    well pele is obviously not an option. if romario was still around.... budget for a striker and keeps is 200k
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Im not sure on the midfield trio to be honest.

    Personally would grab LCM Gustavo - RCM Vidal - CF Muller
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    What does IF Coutinho go for, u could maybe use him.
Sign In or Register to comment.