Lost in the final of the draft and could not make my money back

Tomqwerty
145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I lost in the final of the draft got a 15k and a 25k (❤️❤️❤️❤️ one) and after selling everything I was only able to make back 10k! Wtf

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    so getting 45k worth of packs isn't better than how much you paid to enter?
  • KingLionel10
    16371 posts World Class
    The pack prizes you received were worth more than the price you paid to enter. It's all everyone would play if you were to profit every time
  • Tomqwerty
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It wasn't that time I lost 5k after selling everything in the packs
  • KingLionel10
    16371 posts World Class
    Tomqwerty wrote: »
    It wasn't that time I lost 5k after selling everything in the packs

Aye, but you still recieved more than the 'entry fee'
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Some people are never happy, mate you could get 100k pack and it be all discard...

It's a gamble.
  • Reus
    23592 posts Club Captain
    dont enter fut draft expecting a profit

enter it when you feel like blowing a few coins on packs
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up

nice maths
  • ha032742
    47795 posts Moderator
    rblue wrote: »

nice maths

:D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    There was never a claim by EA that you would make your 15k back, just that the pack value would exceed 15k. What those pack contains is up to luck and card weights. Not that hard of a concept...
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2015
    rblue wrote: »

nice maths

Ea tax mert . goml :D
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    yea, alright, it's a gamble, but it's getting pretty hard to get past game 3 on draft as of late. I played like 120 drafts and don't win the thing for like 30 or 40 drafts.
  • Humma78
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    Entered the draft and lost in round 2. Got 2 premium gold packs and a normal gold pack. 20k worth of packs. Got flipping mainly discards... And Ronaldo! Theiving barstewards.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    You pay 15k or 300Fp to enter and doing so at Minimum get 15k worth of packs be it two premium gold packs at 7.5k or 150FP think that's pretty fair. You get the chance to use the best players in the game you may normally use in past years. Plus with the chance of winning a draft, basically it's gambling
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    You pay 15k or 300Fp to enter and doing so at Minimum get 15k worth of packs be it two premium gold packs at 7.5k or 150FP think that's pretty fair. You get the chance to use the best players in the game you may normally use in past years. Plus with the chance of winning a draft, basically it's gambling

Yea, I did get a 100k pack once I won it... But also some crappy premium players pack for winning... Overall hasn't been bad, but it's been harder than I expected winning games on it.