The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Continue to try and get TIF Bolasie or get SIF Benteke?

Comments

• Bareloo
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Benteke is freaking crazy!
    I'm suggest you all to give him a try. He scores evey shot inside the box. Got 13 goals in 9 matches (div 1)
  • Everton1878
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought and tried him. But he was up front with MOTM Lukaku (who was never gonna be replaced regardless) and found them a) too similar and b) Lukaku quicker and stronger. The only edge Benteke had was he was a monster in the air, but it's a 4312 so not many crosses. Also found his short passing the worst I've used in any fifa ever.
  • BangBruvsGaming
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Halta002 wrote: »
    actually Boalsie is not hard to get ! but Lewa is impossible for me !

this was yesterday for Bolasie when i bought him , took me 2 mins to find and buy him

That pace tho...

I tried getting him yesterday during some of the heavier hours which was like 8-10pm UK. Since I am PST and 8 hours behind, I waited til it was about 10pm my time (6am UK) and it took me 30 seconds to get him.
  • Ben
    3743 posts National Call-Up
    Benteke is the better striker.
  • Everton1878
    Thats about the speed I'm doing it at :L Benteke just isn't. Try Lukaku. He's quicker, stronger, better ball control, better at everything except heading
  • Bareloo
    Actually didn't try MOTM Lukaku but i'm playing on 4-3-3 (2) with sif sanchez and hazard on wings so they feed benteke greatly. How is MOTM Lukaku? Should i give him a try?
  • Everton1878
    Depends how much you cross. Benteke is a lot better in the air - Lukaku really is distinctly average. If you more play through balls, short balls etc Lukaku (imo) is a hell of a lot better.
  • Bareloo
    Not a cross fan at all. Thanks mate i'll give him a chance.