The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Re: Accomplishment Reset issue + I need your help

Comments

• CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    ^

No need to get nasty, mate. It seems EA_Munraj is trying to collect information to hopefully address the issue. Trust me, I am not a fan of EA if you read my posts around here. I've been here for a long time and this is the main reason these people don't come often. You are every right to complain, but I don't he/she is the person you would let go all your feelings. Write letters to all who make the decisions, who call the shots.
  • EA_Munraj wrote: »
    Can those that were unable to get accomplishments to track after each match please let me know if it's still happening as of today and onwards?

I know how frustrating this is. Thanks for your patience and help.

The accomplishments not tracking should be fixed now. If it's still happening to you, please send me your gamertag/platform and a time stamp as close as possible to when you experienced it.

Thanks
  • S1mon
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Does that mean resets aswell
  • Budhunter900
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Thank you for your support.

It's Still happening to me. Nothing was reset but no accomplishments are changing (progressing), it's been that way for about two weeks they are all stuck, 76 games played hasn't changed. I've played over 50 games since then I estimate.

1 day about a week ago it saved accomplishments for one game, but nothing saves since unfortunately. Also since then, it doesn't recognize any accomplishments in game (when I complete one, it used to pop up and not save after, now nothing is even acknowledged in game) I play both Drop ins and club matches.

X box one
    Gt: bud hunter 900
    WI, USA

let me know if there is any other info needed, thanks

ps. I'll play a game right now as time stamp. Central time US. Confirmed 11:15th c/st finished a drop in.
    Post edited by Budhunter900 on
  • Thank you for your support.

It's Still happening to me. Nothing was reset but no accomplishments are changing (progressing), it's been that way for about two weeks they are all stuck, 76 games played hasn't changed. I've played over 50 games since then I estimate.

1 day about a week ago it saved accomplishments for one game, but nothing saves since unfortunately. Also since then, it doesn't recognize any accomplishments in game (when I complete one, it used to pop up and not save after, now nothing is even acknowledged in game) I play both Drop ins and club matches.

X box one
    Gt: bud hunter 900
    WI, USA

let me know if there is any other info needed, thanks

ps. I'll play a game right now as time stamp. Central time US. Confirmed 11:15th c/st finished a drop in.

Hey Bud,

I need some extra information/clarification as I look at your issue.

Are you able send me any screenshots (use your phone to capture) of the accomplishment screen during the end of match (pause menu) and another one afterwards when you exit and go to the Club's hub? Take a shot of where you're seeing the issue ( with the issue you're seeing highlighted)

Is the time stamp you provided above (11:15 CST) when you've experienced the issue? (Just want to double check).

Any other pertinent information such as what exact accomplishments are tracking vs not. I know you've said total matches played but any others? Note that some accomplishments require you to play Pro Clubs matches over Drop-In and some accomplishments combine both to track.

Thanks
  • S1mon wrote: »
    Does that mean resets aswell

Still in progress
  • I do not know when the problem occurred Delirious not be completed until the completion of crosses and tomorrow the end of the game stunned the outside and did not count anything to me
    my ID: SMOKE-JM-KSA
  • Budhunter900
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    delete

Post edited by Budhunter900 on
  • EA_Munraj
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    Hey Bud,

Are you able send me any screenshots (use your phone to capture) of the accomplishment screen during the end of match (pause menu) and another one afterwards when you exit and go to the Club's hub? Take a shot of where you're seeing the issue ( with the issue you're seeing highlighted)

Is the time stamp you provided above (11:15 CST) when you've experienced the issue? (Just want to double check).

Any other pertinent information such as what exact accomplishments are tracking vs not. I know you've said total matches played but any others? Note that some accomplishments require you to play Pro Clubs matches over Drop-In and some accomplishments combine both to track.

Thanks

Thank you for the response!

No accomplishments are tracking and it's been over a few weeks. Approximately 60 online matches played since it has stopped tracking all accomplishments as far as I can tell. I have played nearly 1000 matches with my online pro in Fifa 15, indeed I'm quite familiar with the system.

Should I post the screen shots here? Or send them through email (I can provide my address)

Thank you

You can tweet them to me: @thisismunny or post them here.

Thx
    Post edited by Rob on
  • ANGELUS
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    hi i got the same prob my accomplishment wont save after the game ... if I checked my accomp during and after the game is finished i can see them progressing but once i quit and go back to my pro screen all is lost ... and yes i have career pro ... i play ps4 and my user is o-ANGELUS-o ... befor the frezz i was ranked 18 at the leaderbord as st now i keep going down no matter how many game i play now im at 30s ... thnx 4 ur help
    Post edited by ANGELUS on
    Hey Bud,

Thanks

No accomplishments are tracking and it's been over a few weeks. Approximately 60 online matches played since it has stopped tracking all accomplishments as far as I can tell. I have played nearly 1000 matches with my online pro in Fifa 15, indeed I'm quite familiar with the system.

Should I post the screen shots here? Or send them through email (I can provide my address)

Thank you
    EA_Munraj wrote: »

Thx

Thank you, here are the shots. The stats page images show 139 and then 140 games played, yet the accomplishments for games played (image of ball skills / physical tabs) are stuck at 76, along with ALL other accomplishments. I assume that the accomplishments for games played should align with the stats page, as the stats page seems to be keeping track correctly. The club games has been at 19 and has not changed, probably have played about 40 club matches. Please let me know if more information is needed.
    139%20games_zpsdx1dcnbx.jpg140%20games_zpscsybn5sg.jpg
    ball%20skills%20tab%20140_zps766ifoj8.jpg
    ball%20skills%20tab%20139_zps0pa24ap7.jpgphysical%20tab%20140_zpsxdy0rhbx.jpg
  • Account : smoke-jm-ksa

i got the same prob my accomplishment wont save after the game ... if I checked my accomp during after the game is finished i can see them progressing but once i quit and go back to my pro screen all is lost

Now evry game i played the accomplishment doesnt work after the game nothing happend and not forward
    What is the solve
  • S1mon
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm done with Fifa , trading back against black ops3, been reset 3 times , not playing it any more, I was hoping for a quicker fix, maybe try again next year
  • What where you doing before the issue happend ? I was just playing clubs

What were you doing after the issue happend ? I went off all night to see if the issue was just xbox....

WHERE YOU CAPTAIN ? No

N/A

Note - Please sort it out for me now I filled the book I got screenshots and proof because im top 100 in Forward And Defence in Free Agents
  • Dear, EA!

Only one question...
    You improve the bug of crash pro achievements. OK.
    But...
    WILL YOU HELP US TO RETURN PRO ACHIEVEMENTS?

Please answer anyone...

=(
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA,

You need to address this issue firs and foremost to let owners of FIFA16 about the issue, so they are aware of it. Hell, there are many ways to do this! There's a video tutorial on how to do "skill moves" why don't you upload a news about this issue? If you display the title "FIFA CLUBS NEWS", I am more than sure people will watch the video and find out about the problem and not coming here after the fact. What is this Origin [email protected]? Use it!

It almost happen to me the other day, and I told my teammates how they could avoid in the meantime, but they were in the dark about the issue.

Get a grip, EA!
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey Bud,

Thanks

Thank you

Thx

Can you just tell us if we will get our accomplishments back at least? You must know if you will be able to restore our data or be honest and say we must start again. Most of us are not playing because we want to know if we have to start again or not which we shouldn't have to anyway. I've gone from 89 cam to 83, spent alot of time on this.
  • It's the worst from EA that they address the issue with no further update what have been tested, what have been done, when will it get resolved.
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    DannyUK wrote: »
    Hey Bud,

Thanks

Thank you

Thx

Can you just tell us if we will get our accomplishments back at least? You must know if you will be able to restore our data or be honest and say we must start again. Most of us are not playing because we want to know if we have to start again or not which we shouldn't have to anyway. I've gone from 89 cam to 83, spent alot of time on this.

Exactly, and I'm sure you're speaking for a lot of players holding off. I posted my reset issue in that thread with over 100+ pages of users with the same issue, and I'm crossing my fingers that EA will eventually look into my case. It's really a lot of man-hours if you think about it, looking into thousands of cases individually, but I think at some point this game season, something will happen. Positive energy on this! I've lost most of my catalogue/FCC boosts :/
    Post edited by jefehobbs on
  • jefehobbs wrote: »

Exactly, and I'm sure you're speaking for a lot of players holding off. I posted my reset issue in that thread with over 100+ pages of users with the same issue, and I'm crossing my fingers that EA will eventually look into my case. It's really a lot of man-hours if you think about it, looking into thousands of cases individually, but I think at some point this game season, something will happen. Positive energy on this! I've lost most of my catalogue/FCC boosts :/[/quote]

IMHO, i don't think it will come back and read through the forum seems after the 3rd patch, no more *reset* issue happened (but seems there's can't increase the stat issue happened)

• ASVALDOFRED1_2
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    Issue Summary : my aaccomplishments locked,pro clubs keeps repeating achievements
    Issue Details :Example : had 102 full matches after the match was 103 then back to
    102 Hence my accomplishment not increase
    Game mode : pro clubs
    Platform : xbox one
    Region : south america
    Origin : ASVALDOFRED
    Date : 11 / 10 a 11 / 11 / 15

My accomplishment caught or locked and can not evolve
    Post edited by ASVALDOFRED1_2 on
  • kev9001
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    TO EA MUNRAJ

I understand this issue has been patched, but are players who've been affected by this glitch and reported it to technical support going to get their accomplishments back (or is it a big fat 'no' and should I just call in and log a complaint now)?

Your insight is much appreciated and I'm bored speaking to technical support and getting next to no answers.
  • Unfortunately, I can't promise or give much detail on that specifically right now. All I can say is we are looking at it.

To those that are getting Accomplishments now no longer tracking...

Do you guys also have a Player Career ongoing?

Thanks

I am still not able to get any accomplishments. I had a career mode, but I deleted it because I thought it might be causing the problem.
  • Landondad
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    Same issue as being discussed here! Had a Player Career going and when I would go off to play Pro Clubs with my club my accomplishments would register in game and show up immediately following the match in post match screen, but the next game they would be frozen back to their original level (i.e. 290/300 shots on target to begin game, finish game 293 shots on target, begin next game or go back to main menu to check accomplishments and back to 290/300). Just in the process of gathering video evidence right now. Been happening for a month off and on now.

I DID NOTICE that if i played my career mode, anytime I would get even one Career accomplishment in Player Career, it was like I hit the jackpot all over again..my accomplishments would all start registering in the upper right hand portion of the screen for ALL the accomplishments I've EVER gotten with my player career pro.

I found a temporary, yet pain-staking fix to get this to help me re-register my Pro Clubs pro...

IF I entered a Player Career game, got an accomplishment to the "Accomplishment Jackpot" would start registering in the upper right, I would immediately hit the options/pause button to go to the menu and request a sub. Mind you the Accomplishments are still registering in upper right. I would REQUEST A SUB and return to game to get a stoppage as soon as possible. I would get subbed, simulate the rest of game, quickly go to Save my Career Pro under his profile (YUP accomplishments still going off in upper right of screen). Then I would exit Career Mode and head straight to Pro Clubs and get into a Team Play/Drop-In match or join up with my club (accomplishments still buzzing from career mode in upper right). The subsequent games in Pro Clubs my accomplishments would register.

This same technique was shared with my brother (having the same issues) and he started doing the same. One night he did this "solution process" and after playing Pro Clubs and having his accomplishments seemingly return to normal (progress saving). He deleted his Career Pro Profile and has been smooth sailing for him ever since. He informed me of this and I did "the old fix" last night, and did as he did--deleting my career pro profiles. The Pro Clubs accomplishments then worked for 1 GAME and now they're back to resetting at their baseline (290/300 shots on goal as an example). I will edit this post and include a Edited YouTube link below today!

HERE IS THE LINK TO VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THIS LACK OF PROGRESS:

Go to 5:23 of the Video and Notice the SHOTS ON TARGET accomplishment is 292/300.
    Watch forward until 5:51 after quitting out of the match and notice the same accomplishment is back to 290/300.

Been missing out on so many achievements completed since last weekend in similar fashion. Hope this helps clarify the issue everyone is seeing. If there is a solution let me know!

Thank you!
  • kev9001
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Unfortunately, I can't promise or give much detail on that specifically right now. All I can say is we are looking at it.

Seems like this is all you people at EA are capable of saying.

I've been chasing this issue with you lot for more than a month and am getting no-where in terms of a fix or any updates, and all your advisers will do is promise that my case is being looked at and ask me to remain patient. After over a month, I'm sure you'll understand that my patience is running thin.

People paid money for this game, and the game only really has a 12 month shelf-life because the new one comes out a year later. Releasing a dodgy product and not fixing it in a reasonable timescale is wasting peoples' money the more time passes. I paid for 12 months of this game, and one of those months has been wasted 'being patient' and having to rely on your word for that something's being done; so far I've seen no evidence of this (you've released a prevention patch for those lucky enough not to have issues but victims of the error such as myself have yet to have associated problems, e.g. loss of catalogue boosts, fixed, or their progress restored).

The lack of resolution or even information about progress with the fix for this reset glitch is beyond boring and frustrating now. I hope that if you don't fix this issue for those that have experienced it that you start offering the customers you've fleeced with a faulty product a full refund.
  • Rougment
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    kev9001 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I can't promise or give much detail on that specifically right now. All I can say is we are looking at it.

Seems like this is all you people at EA are capable of saying.

The lack of resolution or even information about progress with the fix for this reset glitch is beyond boring and frustrating now. I hope that if you don't fix this issue for those that have experienced it that you start offering the customers you've fleeced with a faulty product a full refund.

I demanded a refund, EA refused. Don't get your hopes up.
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In case u hope for a refund
    What is your refund policy for PC and Mac downloads?
    You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game’s release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can’t play it due to technical reasons within EA’s control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    kYnTso wrote: »
    In case u hope for a refund
    What is your refund policy for PC and Mac downloads?
    You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game’s release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can’t play it due to technical reasons within EA’s control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24.

I would assume you could get a refund, it is unreasonable to wait this amount of time when data has been lost or unable to restore it. It might be abit of a hassle to get your refund but I'd be sure you would get it given the circumstances. I've chosen not to bother with refunds and when Fifa 17 comes out I will wait until other people buy it and test it before I make my mind up as I won't make the same mistake again, if it hasn't been improved I simply won't buy it.

I've spoken to an advisor a few times now and their recent reply was "we haven't found a solution to your problem just yet but we will compensate you for this trouble" didn't say what the compensation was going to be though, probably extra pair of boots on the catalogue or something.
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don`t forget that u bought it with the bug (first "accomplishments reset" post was made here in the forum on the 22.sept)