The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Recruitment Thread (Clubs looking for players)

Comments

• DeanoDiMaria
    88 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015

• !!!DEFENDERS - LM - RM WANTED!!!

We will be on tonight, message me...
    3127.jpg

Console: Xbox One
    Club name: Old El Paso FC
    GT: DeanoDiMaria
    Size of Club: 3
    Position(s) Wanted: DEFENSE
    Region: UK
    Trial needed: 18+ , to check you realise there is a PASS button on your pad ;)
    Headset Required : Yes, just to join the banter -if not then at least come in the party...

DONT MESSAGE IF YOU ARE JUST LOOKING TO BOOST YOUR STATS....

Club style: Casual lads, enjoying the beautiful game....we obviously would like to win , but once we click, the wins will come so no pressure early on

If you are a record geek who cries over losses then stay away...get over it and play the next game, you can't/WON'T win them all :)

Additional Info: Sound lads who just enjoy playing the game as TEAM. Our 'philosophy' is everybody chips in with their roles, passes the ball, gets back for the tackles and offers POSITIVE advice. Nobody wants to see you run past 10 players and then spank it wide over and over...you get one chance to show if you are on our level in terms of personalitly :) I just want enough numbers so that there are at least 3/4 around for a game each night, however little or much you can commit is fine...
    Post edited by DeanoDiMaria on
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    Xbox one club needing players

Any positions welcome as we all rotate

just need a couple of players to add some numbers in the club
    (13 currently)
    Ages ranging 20-46 so all of working age only plz lol

Currently in div 3
    Record is 44w 5d 4L

A mic is a must

Give me a message on Xbox if your interested and we play every night from around 9pm(uk) onwards
    GT: Andyomazing
    Cheers in advance
    Post edited by Andyomazing on
  • VangheS
    79 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015
    Since we are looking forward to be a part of ProLeague International Division we kinda need a decent/active/experienced in the game GK,LCM/RCM/CAM and 1or 2 CB`s. (No cheaters and 100% VP`s since we cant use u in ProLeague)

Also in need of some above average midfielders!!!

Console: PC
    Club name: FuoriClasse FC
    Size of Club: 9+
    Position(s) Wanted: GK,defenders,midfielders.
    Region: Europe
    Trial needed?: Yes
    Club style: Competitive/Fun.
    Additional Info: English
    Start time: Around 5:30 PM UK time.

Additional Info: What i need from players who will trial with us:

-Football means team work, obviously. The only types of players I don't want in, are Ronaldo wannabes or forwards and midfielders who make absolutely nothing defensively or pressing.
    -You must know how to act in different situations:passing the ball, holding it, shooting it.
    -We need players that will not run 24/7 and wont use air lobbed balls and stupid crosses, our game style will be based on simple ground passes, positioning and again i will repeat myself: you must know when to do runs, when to stay and wait for the pass and creating space for your teammates.
    -Always give an option to the guy with the ball next to you.
    -If you add me guys and you dont answer you will be removed (i dont wanna waste my time).
    -We have our own TS (Team Speak) so this will be our main communication.
    -English will be the spoken language (you might hear some Romanian aswell)

We are all grown ups, we are no crying babies and everyone will have a few games to prove themselves.

If you are interested, contact VangheS or kYnTso on origin.

And the most important thing but not the last: you must be ACTIVE ( at least 3-4 times a week).This is mandatory otherwise we can't grow as a team.

Thank you for reading guys, GL&HF, lets hope 16 is better!

SEARCHING FOR AWESOME MIDFIELDERS.Feel free to add us!
    Post edited by VangheS on
  • Console: Xbox One
    Club name: Versions FC
    Position(s) Wanted: Midfield, Defence
    Region: North America, Eastern Time Zone
    Trial needed?: No, we'll see if you will work out by playing
    Club style: Pretty casual, somewhat competitive. team play is a must. having a good time while winning
    Additional Info: Must speak English and have a mic. Typically play around 8e and on the weekends any time. Last year was made it to Division 1 with just 2 people. Just looking to add a few people to our team.
    Add or message me on xbl- DiRTY x 30 v2
  • Looking to join a FIFA 16 club with ambition? You've come to the right place.

I am looking to recruit pro clubs players on XBOX ONE to a new club that will be eventually aiming for the division one title.

So all positions are welcomed to the club, (Especially ANY position) until we have a decent squad of players in certain positions!

Send a message on XBOX LIVE to me (chaazzi) stating what positions you can play and how old you are! 18+ Please...and preferably a mic.

Lets get this club moving!

Console: XBOX ONE
    Club name: Not applicable until i have players who want to play.
    Positions wanted: All
    Trial needed?: Yes, at least three games to see if you have the quality to play at the top level.
    Club style: Competitive
    Language: English
    Region: UK, but welcoming all nations!

This is a club that will be started from scratch so just send me a message! GT: chaazzi

Thanks geezers.

• Console: XBOX ONE
    Club name: PassitScoreit
    Size of Club: 2
    Trial: Yep, to check if u fit in with our style :wink:
    Position(s) Wanted: All
    Region: Eastern Europe
    Club style: Competitive but fun. Teamwork and having fun is key.
  • Alastair
    10123 posts Moderator
    edited November 2015
    I've cleared this up a bit.

Naming and Shaming is banned on the forums. To report cheating clubs please contact EA directly at [email protected]

If you see off topic posts in here please use the report button.
  • Console: PS4
    Club name: Adidas SWUK 11
    Size of Club: 1
    Position(s) Wanted: Any
    Trial needed?: No
    Club style: Competitve
    Additional Info: This is a brand new club. I was a member of another team but they became inactive. Any players are welcome to join. I am on all the time and constantly play PRO Clubs, if you want to join, search for the club and hit request transfer.
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    Club name: Steaua FC
    Size of club: 3
    Trial?: Yes
    TS3: No
    Position(s) Wanted: Any
    You must pass the ball very well and have a high passing accuracy, we like to pass the ball around and keep posession the whole game if we can, some fast passes here and there won't hurt though. We don't like people who do alot of skills and lose the ball cause of this.

If you're interested PM me.
    Club Name: We are V R
    Size of Club: 5+ active members
    Position Wanted: LCM,RCM,CB
    Region: Eastern North America
    Trial Needed: Yes

Club Style: We play for fun, but we definitly play to win. Division 1 Club looking to win the title, Division II is relatively easy, we just dont have enough quality players to take the next step. Message AtticusFinchler if you have questions about our style, we are chameleons.

Additional Info: We generally play 6-12 PM CST but a few of us will be on during the day or overnight, and the weekends is what we live for. we have a top 150 ST/Midfielder, and everybody else falls into place.
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Xbox one club needing players

Any positions welcome as we all rotate

just need a couple of players to add some numbers in the club
    (13 currently)
    Ages ranging 20-46 so all of working age only plz lol

Currently in div 3
    Record is 44w 5d 4L

A mic is a must

Give me a message on Xbox if your interested and we play every night from around 9pm(uk) onwards
    GT: Andyomazing
    Cheers in advance

• Landondad
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    CONSOLE: PS4
    CLUB NAME: Fatality FC
    CURRENT ROSTER: 20 currently in the player pool
    POSITIONS DESIRED: Trialing players to prepare for upcoming 11 v 11 season.
    REGION: Eastern U.S. is our matchmaking region. All our welcome!
    TRIAL PROCESS: We'll take it 1 game at a time at your best position. You WILL NOT be inexplicably kicked like many clubs. Feedback will be provided via private party chat before, during, and after.
    STYLE OF PLAY: We're a Division 1 club with a current record of 65-20-19. We strive to play with a full 11 each night. Simple passing team play with movement off the ball being a priority as we often maintain a team passing % of 80%+ and 60%+ possession. We recycle play when necessary and take advantage of individual player strengths to put the team in the best position for success. We are a team above all else! The core group has extensive 11-man experience and as a club we were Tops in FIFA 15.
    FORMATION--4-3-3, 3-5-2, 4-4-2 Diamond Wide depending on players selected for the session.
    Additional Info:
    TIME ZONE: Play each night at 10:00 EST. Team sheet comes out at 9:45 EST and Role Call to the player pool to get players available for selection is posted and updated in team chat.

ADD: FatalityLD3 on PSN and we'll get you in promptly for a run! Thank you immensely for your time and potential contributions!
  • Console: xboxone
    Club name: ChopperCeltic
    Position(s) Wanted: all
    Additional Info: Have two playing constantly, 3-4 games most nights from about 10 o clock, send a friend request to my username
  • Hole-in-one
    14 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hey,

Sick of trying to find q club that suits, am going to start my own club. Looking for most positions please don't be one dimensional please have something about t you. For me it's all about the winning not the personal accomplishments. Hit me up on PSN dazLOVESchez and we can get cracking climbing the leagues.

P.S if I feel you are not the right fit I will release you.
  • DeanoDiMaria
    88 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015
    • !!!Full backs//RM WANTED!!!

We will be on tonight, message me...
    3127.jpg

Club name: Old El Paso FC
    GT: DeanoDiMaria
    Position(s) Wanted: DEFENSE
    Trial needed: Have a game, then we'll see

Headset Required : Yes, just to join the banter -if not then at least come in the party...

If you aren't a melon, join us :)

Post edited by DeanoDiMaria on
  • Velcuz
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    Console: PS4
    Club name: Fuerte FC
    Size of Club: The objective is to make a big SKILLED (no noobs) club so there's always people to play with!
    Position(s) Wanted: ALL. If you can play many roles, the better.
    Region: Europe, although does not matter if you live in the moon. You can still join.
    Trial needed?: NO. If you don't pass though, or are just bad overall, I will remove you, no hard feelings.
    Club style: Casually competetive. We won't enter any competetions, but last FIFA we were DIV 1-3 so a skilled team player is what we need.
    Additional Info: MICROPHONE IS A MUST. Add PSN: Velcuz to get in!

PS. If you prove yourself good enough, I will promote you as a manager and you can recruit your friends IF they are good enough. Solo skilling boosters **** off. Teamplay with short passing is the way to victory.
    Post edited by Velcuz on
  • The PASS is Class

Positions: All
    Trial: Of course ( a fit is hard to find )
    Club style: The Philosophy!

Our philosophy is to play football, not exploit it for a computer game.... simple!.

When teams only care about rushing to goal and winning football goes out the window as it only takes 1 or 2 players to unbalance the style.

First thing to ask yourself is... would you be happy playing great attractive and dominant football then hitting the post every time or basic computer football and winning 5:0 every game? We believe that not every pass control or touch must be forward and that sprinting forward as soon as gain possession might leave the man on the ball less options for a pass when in a tight situation.

Staying calm and knowing which direction to play is key,. This is not an easy thing to achieve with clubs.

Our club atmosphere is easy going and relaxed to let each player have the confidence on the ball. Of we play well and lose we lose and simply if we play well we win

Add the following on PSN

Venjex or Beyond thought

• 112229_logo.jpg

Xbox one
    Club name: Legend FC
    Size of Club: 9
    Division : 3
    Position(s) Wanted: CAM, GK, Defender ×2 ( RB,CB,LB)
    Region: Eastern time zone
    Trial needed?: YES
    Club style: Competitive, Leagues (ACL). We play 6/7 nights same time. (11pm -1am est)
    Additional Info: We are a dedicated few.

PPPPS : contact us

http://www.virtualpronetwork.com/apps/fvpaa/team/view/5464

Olaf FC

Or

MortalityRater

Tryouts tonight
    11pm est

• DominicM wrote: »
    Club name: GrassRootsFC
    Size of Club: 4
    Position(s) Wanted: ANY
    Region: UK/Western Europe
    Trial needed?: Play some games to make sure you are a capable player.
    Club style: Semi-Competitive (looking to climb divisions while maintaining a fun but serious atmosphere. Looking to move into competitive gameplay when we have a core roster and can play with 11 men regularly
    Additional Info: Looking for mature english speaking players to fill the roster. Need unselfish players who are willing to play anywhere from 5pm-1am UK time.

Thanks for reading and message me if you have any enquiries about the club and our aims PSN - BadgerIsHere .

Update: NEED DEFENSIVE MINDED PLAYERS 80 RATED +
    Applicants must be 16+, trying to create and adult community.

SEND ME THE FRIENDS REQUEST WITH YOUR POSITION AND PLAYING TIMES/TIME ZONE!

Hey Man I am interested, i play CDM. I tend to sit just in front of defence. I am from the UK and my rating in 84.

Message me and lets discuss.

T

• VangheS
    79 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015
    Since we are looking forward to be a part of ProLeague International Division we kinda need a decent/active/experienced in the game GK,LCM/RCM/CAM and 1or 2 CB`s. (No cheaters and 100% VP`s since we cant use u in ProLeague)

Also in need of some above average midfielders!!!

Club name: FuoriClasse FC
    Size of Club: 9+
    Position(s) Wanted: GK,defenders,midfielders.
    Club style: Competitive/Fun.
    Additional Info: English
    Start time: Around 5:30 PM UK time.

Additional Info: What i need from players who will trial with us:

-Football means team work, obviously. The only types of players I don't want in, are Ronaldo wannabes or forwards and midfielders who make absolutely nothing defensively or pressing.
    -You must know how to act in different situations:passing the ball, holding it, shooting it.
    -We need players that will not run 24/7 and wont use air lobbed balls and stupid crosses, our game style will be based on simple ground passes, positioning and again i will repeat myself: you must know when to do runs, when to stay and wait for the pass and creating space for your teammates.
    -Always give an option to the guy with the ball next to you.
    -If you add me guys and you dont answer you will be removed (i dont wanna waste my time).
    -We have our own TS (Team Speak) so this will be our main communication.
    -English will be the spoken language (you might hear some Romanian aswell)

We are all grown ups, we are no crying babies and everyone will have a few games to prove themselves.

If you are interested, contact VangheS or kYnTso on origin.

And the most important thing but not the last: you must be ACTIVE ( at least 3-4 times a week).This is mandatory otherwise we can't grow as a team.

Thank you for reading guys, GL&HF, lets hope 16 is better!

SEARCHING FOR AWESOME MIDFIELDERS.Feel free to add us!
    Post edited by VangheS on
  • chipsa
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Console: (PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC
    Club name: Play time
    Size of Club: 6+
    Position(s) Wanted:Rb,Cb,Lb
    Region: EU
    Trial needed?: yes 3-6 games
    Club style: (eg. Competitive/Casual etc.); competative
    Additional Info: (Language spoken (if not English), times online, how to contact club etc.)
    English, add origin Chipsapipi
  • [img][/img]logo.png

Club name: RM United
    Size of Club: 4 (2 Active)
    Position(s) Wanted: All positions in midfield
    Club style: Direct passing style ,
    Additional Info: Speak English we are a friendly club but we still want to win. If you have skype that would be great but not essential
    contact Sambooka Man or Sambooka Boy200 if you are interested
    or if you have skype you can contact Kielanop
  • Hello. Looking for players to join us!

PS4.
    Club Name: Garth N Furious
    Size:3
    Any Positions wanted
    English Speaking
    We play passing football and believe in creative play and teamwork!!
    If Interested message me PSN ID: piggy-no-legs
    We play quite often but players are welcome to depart and join back when they want :)
  • logo_zpsyimctppc.png
    Club name: RM United
    Size of Club: 7 (2 Active)
    Position(s) Wanted: ST,CDM,RM,LM
    Club style: Direct passing style ,
    philosophy of the club: we are a friendly club but we still want to win game,we are all about team work and no criticising other player (everybody has bad game)
    Additional Info: Speak English. If you have skype that would be great but not essential
    contact Sambooka Man or Sambooka Boy200 on Xbox if you are interested
    or if you have skype you can contact alan.radler1
  • Platform: PC
    Club name: Witness Me
    Origin ID: Quicksqt / Noooooodlez
    Size of Club: ~5 to 7
    Position(s) Wanted: Goalkeeper / Defence / LAM (or RAM - you'll rotate in when others are offline / compete for positions)
    Region: EU
    Trial needed: Yes
    Headset Required: No, just need speakers to be able to listen to TS
    Club Style: Possession based football when we're on the ball, high pressure when we're not. We play to win and we do that by keeping the ball and tiring our opponents. When we don't have it we force them into mistakes by pressing them high up the pitch.

The LAM / RAM positions are already filled but aren't on every night so we're looking for someone that can come in and potentially play quite a few positions based on what we need as a club.
  • Face
    5 posts Ball Boy
    We play daily, looking for some depth as we've had some players move on...

Need team-players, willing to play in different spots...

USA - play around 8pm eastern time every night.

Club name: Good Effort FC
    Size of Club: 8-ish
    Position(s) Wanted: No Strikers.
    Region: USA
    Club style: Competitive.
    Additional Info: English speaking. Must have mic. Online daily. 18+ age

Club name: IMPULSES FC
    Size of Club: 3 regular members, various comers-and-goers
    Position(s) Wanted: Midfield and defense (no keeper for now, unless of exceptional skill)
    Region: Eastern United States
    Additional Info: For all players interested, a microphone is a MUST; communication is key. Currently in Division 2. Currently, we are not affiliated with any league, but plan on joining next season. All potential players must speak English. We play consistently almost every day, usual at night. Any and all inquires can be messaged to me personally through my GamerTag (TheProsOfCon)
  • FC Flawless 4th top 100 leaderboard

Console: XBOX ONE
    Club Name: FC Flawless
    Size of club: 7+ active
    Positions wanted: GK RB LB CB CM [by central mid i mean no wing bashing]
    Region: Western Europe
    Must trial first.

We are currently sitting in 4th we want to push first. We are looking for possesion based players who are calm and composed on the ball players who stand out if you want a trial contact me through xbox [FCF JacKoo] oh and must have a mic
  • chipsa
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    PC
    EU
    !st division
    LF CB,LB,RB, GK
    Must have experience and 60% of achievements.
    Add Chipsapipi on origin
  • Offside Boyz is now Recruiting new dedicated and active Defenders.
    Our style of play is basically the "tiki taka" method, play calm and close to eachother without rushing forward 27\4.
    We're currently Division 2, Deranked from 1 yesterday.
    We will be signing up for a competitive league in the near future.
    If you meet the requirements above, add me to your origin, your pro stats will be checked and we'll decide.

Origin - VeganPowah
    Club name: Offside Boyz
    Size of Club: 10
    Position(s) Wanted: 2 CB'S, 1RB
    Region: Western Europe
    Club style: Competitive.
    Additional Info: English speaking. Must have mic. Online daily. 18+