The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT: Post the team you supports predicted lineup next season.

Sxnfmuel
1182 posts Professional
edited September 2015
Would personally love this. Interested to see the teams you guys support and who you think will sign/leave etc.

e8d0b3cbca2c176ebe8b47be206a9778.png
Post edited by Sxnfmuel on

Comments

• Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Has the image worked? God knows how to post it on a mobile.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spurs.
    Lloris
    Walker - Dier - Vertonghen - Davies/Rose
    Bentaleb - Mason
    Lamela - Eriksen - Pritchard
    Kane

Don't think there will be much activity from spurs in the summer. The 3 behind Kane will rotate in players and in position of the players.

But pretty much similar to this season but with a few new squad players after selling Paulinho, Kaboul, Adebayor, maybe Soldado.
  • WFCBagnall
    74389 posts Moderator
    O'Donnell
    Ebanks Landell Downing (A Big Cb) Taylor
    Chambers Mantom
    Ledesma Sawyers Hiwula
    Bradshaw
  • Heppers
    3370 posts National Call-Up
    Chelsea.
    Courtois
    Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Pogba - Matic

Willian - Fabregas - Hazard
    Costa

I could see us signing someone like Icardi or Charlie Austin as a back up striker. Oscar and Ramires will go to Juventus and we'll get Pogba in return.
  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    Heppers wrote: »
    Chelsea.
    Courtois

Pogba - Matic

Costa

I could see us signing someone like Icardi or Charlie Austin as a back up striker. Oscar and Ramires will go to Juventus and we'll get Pogba in return.
    Terry for one more year?
  • Heppers
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Chelsea.
    Courtois

Pogba - Matic

Costa

Terry for one more year?

Terry has been the best CB in the Premier League this season. Unless you think he's going to suddenly play like Bramble I'm pretty sure he'll still be our captain next season.
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Chelsea.
    Courtois

Pogba - Matic

Costa

Terry for one more year?

Terry has been the best CB in the Premier League this season. Unless you think he's going to suddenly play like Bramble I'm pretty sure he'll still be our captain next season.

100% and Zouma is a more than capable back up. There's no way Jose will let Ramires and Oscar go just to have Pogba in return though. We need depth more than anything and can just buy Pogba if we really want to, I'm not 100% he's the right man though
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Chelsea.
    Courtois

Pogba - Matic

Costa

Don't see you flogging both Oscar and Ramires.
  • Heppers
    If we sell Rami and Oscar for Pogba, we reduce our wage bill and therefore can afford to bring in another player.
  • DG4KH
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spurs.
    Lloris
    Bentaleb - Mason
    Kane

Don't think there will be much activity from spurs in the summer. The 3 behind Kane will rotate in players and in position of the players.

But pretty much similar to this season but with a few new squad players after selling Paulinho, Kaboul, Adebayor, maybe Soldado.

Lloris will go, he deserves to play champions league. We'll get decent money for him though.

I hope lamela leaves to the serie a and we can get a decent player from that league in return. Think we'll go for some pacey wingers like kopenyanka as we are lacking alot of width atm.

Would love salah but think he is set for perm move to forientina

• Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Edited OP to have image
  • Dodds
    8554 posts League Winner
    Dj2eORE.png

Firstly I think we will be lucky to hold onto Perez, Sissoko, Cabella and Krul. Especially seen as though Man Utd are getting rid of De Gea probably to Real in the summer and Krul has always been linked, also Perez has been linked there too.

Comings in - I would love to see Ayew, watched him at the AFCoN and he was brilliant, especially as it will be a free. The two CB's have been linked lately too through various stations and to be honest it's our weakest part of our team. Cool, Williamson and Taylor are dreadful at best.

Austin I think would be the most likely out of Mitrovic, Ings and Austin to come in as loads of teams are interested in Ings and Mitro will be £10m+
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    edited April 2015
    Dodds wrote: »
    Dj2eORE.png

Firstly I think we will be lucky to hold onto Perez, Sissoko, Cabella and Krul. Especially seen as though Man Utd are getting rid of De Gea probably to Real in the summer and Krul has always been linked, also Perez has been linked there too.

Comings in - I would love to see Ayew, watched him at the AFCoN and he was brilliant, especially as it will be a free. The two CB's have been linked lately too through various stations and to be honest it's our weakest part of our team. Cool, Williamson and Taylor are dreadful at best.

Austin I think would be the most likely out of Mitrovic, Ings and Austin to come in as loads of teams are interested in Ings and Mitro will be £10m+

Nice. Surely the biggest talking point of your club is the manager..Who do you reckon you'll have next year?

• Dodds
    8554 posts League Winner
    Sxnfmuel wrote: »
    Dj2eORE.png

Nice. Surely the biggest talking point of your club is the manager..Who do you reckon you'll have next year?

Yeah, true. Honestly I would love Frank De Boer, I would have loved Tuchel too but he's just signed at Dortmund.

We really need someone who can actually manage and tell Mike Ashley to buck his ideas up. FDB would bring a load of youngsters from Holland too which would be nice.

He'd also get Siem back and raring to go, disappointed not to see him this season.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    honestly cant see arsenal making any first team changes in the summer, maybe some subs but no one for the first xi
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    honestly cant see arsenal making any first team changes in the summer, maybe some subs but no one for the first xi

Surely need to strengthen the back line and midfield? Coq has done well since coming in but he can't do it all on his own. Mert has lost it imo.

• Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Dj2eORE.png

Yeah, true. Honestly I would love Frank De Boer, I would have loved Tuchel too but he's just signed at Dortmund.

We really need someone who can actually manage and tell Mike Ashley to buck his ideas up. FDB would bring a load of youngsters from Holland too which would be nice.

He'd also get Siem back and raring to go, disappointed not to see him this season.

De Boer would be great for you lot.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Dj2eORE.png

De Boer allreasy said he would stay at Ajax for atleast one more season.
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If we sell Rami and Oscar for Pogba, we reduce our wage bill and therefore can afford to bring in another player.

The wage bill effect on FFP has already been significantly reduced with the sale of Torres and Hazard signing a new deal. The new sponsorship brings in an extra £20m per year which alone is enough sign a £50m on about £150k per week. You get £20m-30m for winning the league as well *touch wood*

Money isn't that big of an issue that we need to move players on.

@Sxnfmuel do you see Rojo being first choice next year? And no Hummels?
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Cavani - Tevez
    Pogba
    marchisio pirlo vidal
    evra chiellini barzagli Lichsteiner
    Buffon
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    e5pvg6.png

I think Cech is quite high on the agenda. He's only 32 and has a good 3 or 4 years of being a top top keeper in him. Just depends if Mou will sell to us, highly unlikely!

Schneiderlin or somebody like Schneiderlin will be brought in. Flamini, Arteta and Diaby need to be replaced by one player tbh.

If Walcott leaves i'm 100% sure we'll sign a replacement. Could be Sterling, could be Dybala. Who knows! i'd prefer either of those over Walcott.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    DG4KH wrote: »
    Spurs.
    Lloris
    Bentaleb - Mason
    Kane

Lloris will go, he deserves to play champions league. We'll get decent money for him though.

I hope lamela leaves to the serie a and we can get a decent player from that league in return. Think we'll go for some pacey wingers like kopenyanka as we are lacking alot of width atm.

Would love salah but think he is set for perm move to forientina
    Yeah I hope Lloris stays more than I think he will haha.

Lamela does need to either go/go on loan.

Don't think any big signings will be made but players like Konoplyanka could be key. As you said we lack width. Shireoaks tactics used width and that brought a lot of good attacking football to Spurs.

also I think Chiricges will go. Don't we havee a pre contract agreement in place for a young player called wimmer or something?

• Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    CFC Jacob wrote: »

The wage bill effect on FFP has already been significantly reduced with the sale of Torres and Hazard signing a new deal. The new sponsorship brings in an extra £20m per year which alone is enough sign a £50m on about £150k per week. You get £20m-30m for winning the league as well *touch wood*

Money isn't that big of an issue that we need to move players on.

@Sxnfmuel do you see Rojo being first choice next year? And no Hummels?

Personally don't rate Hummels that highly. Especially not for the rumoured price. Rojo has had a solid first season, not amazing but steady nonetheless. He's a fan favorite already, a very good ball playing CB which LVG loves.

• Nicholas Man
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would personally love this. Interested to see the teams you guys support and who you think will sign/leave etc.

Saw Dave in goal but thought you meant Azpilicueta
  • Ravz9
    edited April 2015
    sterling no thanks, we can do better, and we have the ox anyway as a backup cam/winger along with walcott
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    WombRaider wrote: »
    e5pvg6.png

I think Cech is quite high on the agenda. He's only 32 and has a good 3 or 4 years of being a top top keeper in him. Just depends if Mou will sell to us, highly unlikely!

Schneiderlin or somebody like Schneiderlin will be brought in. Flamini, Arteta and Diaby need to be replaced by one player tbh.

If Walcott leaves i'm 100% sure we'll sign a replacement. Could be Sterling, could be Dybala. Who knows! i'd prefer either of those over Walcott.
    Looks solid. No place for Welbeck? I love Dybala but his agent has said he prefers go stay in Italy :(
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional

Saw Dave in goal but thought you meant Azpilicueta
    He's a solid defender, not sure what he could do between the sticks though
  • Ravz9
    Ravz9 wrote: »

Surely need to strengthen the back line and midfield? Coq has done well since coming in but he can't do it all on his own. Mert has lost it imo.

only signings i think are a backup dm and cb, someone like krychowiak (whatever his name is :joy: ) and otamendi, now i realise both those would not want to be backup, but they can alternate

otamendi would get in over mertesacker quite easily though tbh

it seems whenever we make a player our captain recently they start playing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :joy:
    first verm, then arteta, now mert
  • Nicholas Man
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    386071861eef42edb6aaf33a0c5a6734.png
    Hopefully no injuries happen, we keep Raheem and I literally can't see any big signings.
  • BrentfordFC
    13018 posts Has That Special Something
    Spurs.
    Lloris
    Bentaleb - Mason
    Kane

If pritchard is in your team next season, you'll win the league ;)