We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

[YOUTUBE VIDEO] Dear EA: Why I think Pro Clubs should be more like NBA's MyCareer

Hey guys, I made a video on why I think FIFA 16 can take some notes from NBA 2k16's MyCareer, let me know what you guys think!

Comments

• moist
    76 posts Park Captain
    Excellent idea, really it is.

Sadly as other great ideas from community to improve Pro Clubs mode will be completely dismissed by EA. They are not interested in keeping alive this mode and have been demonstrating this year after year.
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I support the idea but we dont have a single clue what they are planning for the future. It would be a way since FUT aint going to last forever.
  • I agree with this since these guys have 0 ideas as to how to take pro clubs to the next step.
  • Puffascruffowitz
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    kYnTso wrote: »
    I support the idea but we dont have a single clue what they are planning for the future. It would be a way since FUT aint going to last forever.

FUT won't last forever? What makes you say that? I would go the other way and say that 5 years from now it wouldn't shock me to ONLY see FUT in FIFA
  • nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great video!

Never touched NBA 2k16's but i guess if EA would just copy that people would love it.

Also FUT mode looks pale compared to that. No wonder pro clubs getting down, if it´s not improved. This game could be so much more interesting .. and FIFA should offer more of this options. It´s too one dimensional. Give us more depth like in NBA 2k16's.