help with trading

dutchdani
290 posts Sunday League Hero
Last years i made millions with trading till know only about million any tips? More people got this problem?

Comments

• Jason1986
    7073 posts Big Money Move
    You've traded to a million already and you think you have a problem?
  • Cahir85
    2325 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you made a million so far you're doing OK. A lot less coins in circulation so you aren't going to see the gains of last year I'm afraid.
  • dutchdani
    yeah i can,t buy who i want. Got a about million but now only 300 000! I spend on my team.
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
  • Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up
    Shadow_185 wrote: »

I only made 25k yesterday that's half of the first day. My power is fading away slowly
  • dutchdani
    Abdulhamed wrote: »

I only made 25k yesterday that's half of the first day. My power is fading away slowly

so it,s a problem for every body, big trading history?
  • dutchdani
    Buying thinks to sell are difficult i notice there still auto buyers, ea knows this?
  • Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up
    dutchdani wrote: »
    Abdulhamed wrote: »

so it,s a problem for every body, big trading history?

I mean it depends on day to day basis
  • dutchdani
    yeah i know it,s difference but other years i had days with 200k profit a day, not happing this year.
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    I aim for 100k per week. I am only 800k total for fifa16 and 60k for the week so far according to the leaderboards (weekly stats reset Saturday I think)
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    yeah i know it,s difference but other years i had days with 200k profit a day, not happing this year.

Last year I could pull multiple millions a day, this year I'm very happy if I can get 20k in a day.

Currently I'm having players for 1,5M in value and I am pleased with where I am at! I think you are doing fine if you have a million, considering the game is just 2,5 months old...
  • dutchdani
    me 47k this week
  • dutchdani
    mHazard wrote: »

Last year I could pull multiple millions a day, this year I'm very happy if I can get 20k in a day.

Currently I'm having players for 1,5M in value and I am pleased with where I am at! I think you are doing fine if you have a million, considering the game is just 2,5 months old...

i know, but i want Ronaldo.
  • FrogMann86
    81 posts Park Captain
    If I made a million...I'd be glad...still doing okay with my squad tho...Happy for now.
  • Ben Stonell
    804 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I traded my 300k into 1.2million in about a week and a half but now i just cant do anything! expecting some profits from buying players during the height of the crash from last weekend and waiting for prices to rise now to sell on but other than that, all my other tactics have gone down the toilet!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    It's certainly more difficult this year. There don't seem to be the bargains about that I found last year and, mostly, buying on bids has been very difficult. I'll plug away at it though :)
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Trading is hard for everyone right now. I think it will get significantly easier after christmas when new blood is entering the player pool. ;)
  • dutchdani
    i hope so B)