Keep or Sell - Zola or Stoichkov? In this

therandomjack
1281 posts Professional
Just BIN'd this fresh
91e08178ed26048fa79a8d189d1267ea.png

Do I keep put in this side indstead of stoichkov or sell and flip for a 20k profit - whatever happens not going to re convert stoichkov to striker as he was awful nil in 3!!! probably I'm bad and this don't suit dainty strikers but at CAM he has 5 in 6 - Yolo, Brehme, Laca and Stoichkov all bought courtesy of the volatile market. One has to go as I want Zanetti and a replacement for Ramires
63e9053cce9f8e32459efa3602d64dea.png

Comments

• Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tough decision. I liked Zola last year, but not a clue what Stoitchkov is like.

Nice decision to have the option to take though. Nice team :)
  • therandomjack
    1281 posts Professional
    Just stuck him back on market - hope to make 20k or so - not a fortune but in this market its decent- at last nights prices will buy me 4 Mullers!
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @therandomjack how is IF anderson at ST for you?
  • AznSW
    932 posts Professional
    How is gullit? is he not wasted as CM?
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @AznSW exactly what I was thinking. Bin Stoich, get Vieira. Stick Ruud at CAM (where he excels)
  • AznSW
    932 posts Professional
    eltoro wrote: »
    @AznSW exactly what I was thinking. Bin Stoich, get Vieira. Stick Ruud at CAM (where he excels)

Saving up to get him myself, I would put him as a CAM or Striker.
    Hope to get him for around 1.25 :s
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @AznSW my sole purpose for '16 was to get him again. Had him all through '15. You will not be disappointed.
  • AznSW
    932 posts Professional
    edited November 2015
    @AznSW my sole purpose for '16 was to get him again. Had him all through '15. You will not be disappointed.

@eltoro

yeah so is mine! I never tried him before in any fifa so I really want to try him.

%E2%80%9CScreenshot%E2%80%9D%202015-11-15%20om%2010.58.41.png

Could use him in this team replacing pogba, my midfield would be perfect :D
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @AznSW ha! your back 5 is exactly like mine. Why don't you sell Mattheus/Pogba and get The Man plus Deco? Deco at left, under Ronaldo.
  • AznSW
    932 posts Professional
    @eltoro is he that good? He seems a bit weak physically and his shooting stats put me off.
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @AznSW I don't have him now, but when I did I thought he was superb. A mini-Gullit. His passing/ball control/vision amongst the best in the game. Dribbling is excellent. In fact, I'm gonna try and shoehorn him in again perhaps ;)
  • MikeyP_FC
    12979 posts Has That Special Something
    @eltoro what are you playing with now/building up to?
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @MikeyP_FC just changed it again there! Rocking a 433(3)

Nedved - B.Laudrup - Best
    Allan - Gullit - Khedira
    Sandro - Jesus - Chiellini - Lichsteiner
    IF Handanovich

Pretty much set on this but may sell Best and get Weah/Bergkamp and switch to a 3412 again. Never happy!
  • therandomjack
    1281 posts Professional
    @therandomjack how is IF anderson at ST for you?

Love him - better as impact player and seems tp get away with more than most. Just stuck Stoichkov on the market - just can't use him! Over priced and over rated IMO - Zola may go next, just can't get on with them. Going to go back to wingers - Pires still most fun for me this year apart from injuries - going to go for Best also
  • MikeyP_FC
    12979 posts Has That Special Something
    @MikeyP_FC just changed it again there! Rocking a 433(3)

Nedved - B.Laudrup - Best
    Allan - Gullit - Khedira
    Sandro - Jesus - Chiellini - Lichsteiner
    IF Handanovich

Pretty much set on this but may sell Best and get Weah/Bergkamp and switch to a 3412 again. Never happy!

That front 4!!!

I had Best a while but sold as well. Currently with Messi but will sell him too. The never happy part is what keeps this game fun!
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @MikeyP_FC haha tell me about it. I'll change another 4-5 times then settle back on this again no doubt. Full circle.
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AznSW wrote: »

@eltoro

yeah so is mine! I never tried him before in any fifa so I really want to try him.

How is Bergkamp? I bought a fresh one last night but won't be able to try him until the weekend. Is he good as a ST? I'm putting him at CF in the 433 false 9.
  • AznSW
    932 posts Professional
    Adamsky wrote: »

@eltoro

How is Bergkamp? I bought a fresh one last night but won't be able to try him until the weekend. Is he good as a ST? I'm putting him at CF in the 433 false 9.

Bergkamp is amazing, best striker I used in the game.
    Did you get the fresh one for 800k? I wish mine was fresh :(
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Adamsky wrote: »

@eltoro

Bergkamp is amazing, best striker I used in the game.
    Did you get the fresh one for 800k? I wish mine was fresh :(

Yeah I bought him for 800k, was gonna wait to get him for 780k but preferred not to risk it.