Better gameplay on Xbox than PS4?

MarcovdH
999 posts Professional
So before I'm getting a lot of haters I just want to tell you guys that I have a question,

On PS4 I'm struggling to get past division 5, refs whistle for like every small hit, shots ain't go well etc.

Last night I've played on my friend his Xbox for the first time ever, I managed to get him from division 3 to division 1 straight, with maybe 2-3 losses.

On the Xbox the bar at shooting etc goes way smoother, refs let games go on more and so on.

I wondered if I can change some settings on my ps4 so it is like the settings of the Xbox, with like the bar being filled quicker, a full bar on ps4 leads to a shot that misses while on Xbox it goes the right way, things like this.

Comments

• Satch85
    1122 posts Professional
    Interesting to see what people say, I'm currently on ps4 but considering switching to xbox next year for legends
  • ILevis
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    Im pretty sure the gameplay is the exact same on both consoles.

It might be because the connection was a bit better on the xbox at your friends house, resulting in less ping and input delay of your actions.

That could either be due to your friend just having a superior internet connection or the xbox live servers just running a bit smoother than psn.

Also, you are talking about a really small sample size, so it might be that you just had a run of good games and now think that the gameplay on xbox is superior because you had a good run on it
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Satch85 wrote: »
    Interesting to see what people say, I'm currently on ps4 but considering switching to xbox next year for legends

Yes, normally I didn't like Xbox at all, but when I played at him last night, this were the first FIFA games were I actually didn't rage, while I Always rage on the ps4 because the refs whistle so quickly...
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    You need to play alot more games first lol. I have games where everything feels great and the refs hardly blow the whistle for things they usually do. Then I get the complete opposite.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    You need to play alot more games first lol. I have games where everything feels great and the refs hardly blow the whistle for things they usually do. Then I get the complete opposite.

I have played tons of games on the PS4, actually over 250 right now and I can't remember the last one I didn't rage because of the refs :P
  • Shaanxz
    20742 posts Club Captain
    Fifa is the only game that performs better on Xbox than ps4
  • hayhor1
    14638 posts World Class
    If you guys were not on the exact same connection this is not a good comparison.
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    I believe it may be account related. Some individuals with mediocre internet connections rarely ever get lag while people with flawlessly stable fibre with low ping get hammered with lag. Some get input delay, others don't. It seems like accounts vary wildly from person to person.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    I'm in D1 on xbox and in Division 3 on two accounts on PS4. For what's it's worth.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    COACH wrote: »
    I'm in D1 on xbox and in Division 3 on two accounts on PS4. For what's it's worth.

Do you notice a huge difference aswell?
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you consume alcoholic beverages at your friends place? That might be the reason ;)
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    edited November 2015
    Did you consume alcoholic beverages at your friends place? That might be the reason ;)

Well we live in The Netherlands so you can guess what we did before and actually while playing
    I played so chill and good though, but got to find a way to play always like this..
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    MarcovdH wrote: »

Do you notice a huge difference aswell?

NoT a huge difference but there is one
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero

Well we live in The Netherlands so you can guess what we did before and actually while playing
    I played so chill and good though, but got to find a way to play always like this..

:D
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional

:D

Hahaha :D
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    I played on both xb1 and ps4 and I can tell you as far as gameplay goes, they are exactly the same.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    I think he meant opponents as well
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

Same as well. I am on div 1 on both although I sold my xb1 a while ago.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    ****_Benz wrote: »

Same as well. I am on div 1 on both although I sold my xb1 a while ago.

Mhm I think the gameplay itself is different,
    The shotbar etc. go smoother and at shooting you don't shoot far above the goal when the bar is full while I do on the ps4.

P.S. anyone can help me? How do I get this bar above the head of players without actually having this white circle around my player?